VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Exanadae

Dec 19, 2018
Maybe there's something sneaky going on, but there's a couple of dialogue sections gated behind having 4 or 5 emily points, but there doesn't seem to be an opportunity to earn more than 2 points for her in total.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hawk784563

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Maybe there's something sneaky going on, but there's a couple of dialogue sections gated behind having 4 or 5 emily points, but there doesn't seem to be an opportunity to earn more than 2 points for her in total.
I noticed that, too, so I looked into the script, but I couldn't find anything. I don't think there are any missable scenes, yet.

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Finally a game that doesn't bore us by wording every little detail to try and set the mood. It lets the renders and players mind see it with expressions of renders. I get tired of games that treat the player like an idiot that has to have every little thing explained to them. The story is great and keeps you interested in what is to come. Keep up the good work.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
It really is such a good game, but I don't know if I can keep playing. Much like Leap of Faith though, I cannot choose because I cannot break the hearts of these girls. Susie is adorable, Meera is the sexy redhead, Emily is the girl I worry about the most, Mina is the vixen but you have love her attitude and Kiara you just want to show her her worth. Catherine is kool but the other five... I can't hurt them. I don't know if I can continue playing and seeing these girls get hurt because I can only choose one.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
I think Meera is telling some lies. She got fucked by the kid harassing her at the cafe and I think she took the photo and posted it.
Meera says she already amused him a bit but still vaguely. His and Mina's reactions don't feel right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: risky0 and Atton563

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
So Suzie is obviously the "Plain Jane" but has a heart of gold and a major crush on our boy.
Damned if I didn't feel shit when Kiara turns up and Susie is left holding the food at the doorstep as our boy goes off with a veritable Supermodel in her Supercar. Ouch...

I know it's gonna bring major problems with the rich assholes like Richard, but damn is Kiara hot when her icy demeanor thaws...serious babe!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah shit, Catherine is pretty hot too...don't make me choose... :HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I swear, Susanne is in this game just to make us feel bad for her. :ROFLMAO:
I'm sorry childhood friend with a massive crush. You're probably the best relationship material-wise, but you're just not as hot as the rest of them.

And dammit, why is the off limits sister Best Girl? That's just mean.
This has been asked a lot in the thread
Why can't I fuck my sister?
Go play College Kings, the actress playing the sister works in that game too :D

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's not even about the incest, she is just the best girl, lookwise and character top imo. Wish she was the childhood friend and Susanne the sister...wouldn't miss Susanne as a LI at all.

I don't remember the sister's model in college kings :unsure:
The blonde looks nearly identical to one of the characters, althought she looks better over there.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
And dammit, why is the off limits sister Best Girl? That's just mean.
100% agreed.

It's not even about the incest, she is just the best girl, lookwise and character top imo. Wish she was the childhood friend and Susanne the sister...wouldn't miss Susanne as a LI at all.

I don't remember the sister's model in college kings :unsure:
The blonde looks nearly identical to one of the characters, althought she looks better over there.
And the second best girl in game is Meera. It's just those Gods be damned caterpillars on her face. The rest, I can't give two shits about. Mina isn't bad for a generic Asian.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
100% agreed.

And the second best girl in game is Meera. It's just those Gods be damned caterpillars on her face. The rest, I can't give two shits about. Mina isn't bad for a generic Asian.
Agreed.
Reminds me of, what was the name, become a rockstar ?
My 3 favorite characters being the sister, the ex gf and the ginger milf, none got an ending and not one of the main LI's interested me :HideThePain:

Reactions: risky0

huehuefu

Feb 17, 2022
thought the same, but i actually cant figure out which girl of college kings, she looks like.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Agreed.
Reminds me of, what was the name, become a rockstar ?
My 3 favorite characters being the sister, the ex gf and the ginger milf, none got an ending and not one of the main LI's interested me :HideThePain:
I never finished it. When it became clear the girl I liked the best wasn't a solo, I was done with it.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Poor Susanne doesn't seem to be very popular here. I'm a fan of the "childhood friend with a crush on the MC" trope and she's cute enough. I like her. She and Catherine are my favourites so far. I'm interested in Meera too, she's hot and has good chemistry with the MC but i guess she's gonna cancel the movie date because of what happened with her photo. :HideThePain:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Poor Susanne doesn't seem to be very popular here. I'm a fan of the "childhood friend with a crush on the MC" trope and she's cute enough. I like her. She and Catherine are my favourites so far. I'm interested in Meera too, she's hot and has good chemistry with the MC but i guess she's gonna cancel the movie date because of what happened with her photo. :HideThePain:
I agree about the childhood friend. But Meera has those damn caterpillars on her face.

Mar 22, 2023
So has it been verified MC is blood related with the twins? Unless I missed dialogue they seem to be starting college same year

Also, I know dev mentioned Ari not getting "dicked down" but might mean scissor sistered (Vag tagged?...whatever the equivalency) The girl in bed may have been Ari's

That said Ari is prob my #1(even if it was on forehead, why give an option to kiss her) followed by Catherine, and Olivia (hot bag of crazy with no rl consequences? yes plz)

Really enjoying this game Atton563 , I plan on subbing soon

• Red Heart
Reactions: Atton563
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes