VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Hello!Just finished the game!It took me like 2 hours tops!haha. I want to ask,is there going to be more of Kiara and Cathrine?I loved both of them especially Kiara!Also,will this game have dating with Kiara for example,love confessions towards her, make a family with her,marry her etc etc?I love when a VN has all these cliche tropes!Please let me know. I really hope you at least have all these to your plans!

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
I'm currently playing it. Strong start, it's pretty rare that I didn't play new interesting games at the first release.

you cant fking do this man adding a extremely hot sister and no incest tag!!!!
And I'm so glad about it !
There is already a lot of AVN with incest with the sister so it's not a problem imo.
And the positive aspect is (because of incest) that we don't have big sister confident witch is a normal role you in AVN so it's pretty refreshing. Even more here because there is a big bro too.
In Become a Rockstar, dating the sister already didn't make sense when you know the characters.
This game say that it want character-development so it's not all about sex, then it's a good choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Isn't it some Rebecca vibes ? :oops: (those eyes)

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

Henr11

Compressor
Jun 4, 2020
Anyone else had this problem?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7317, in script
pause
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 455, in execute_pause
renpy.pause()
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 537, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/phone.rpy", line 147, in next_text
if current_text_conversation[current_message_index][0] == 0 :
IndexError: list index out of range

Last edited:

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
I swear, Susanne is in this game just to make us feel bad for her. :ROFLMAO:
I'm sorry childhood friend with a massive crush. You're probably the best relationship material-wise, but you're just not as hot as the rest of them.

And dammit, why is the off limits sister Best Girl? That's just mean.
Susie is actually my favorite.

I'm really impressed with this game so far. Hopefully it just stays incest and harem free and focuses on good storytelling (and sex, ofc).

jprotieg75

Jun 18, 2023
Man, the sis isn't a love interest? Ouch.
Tell you what, devs, you ever make her a LI (or just make her unattractive :ROFLMAO:), I will absolutely buy this game on Steam when you launch it there and even subscribe to your Patreon for a while in addition to that as a show of good faith and appreciation. It's not too late, a sis route could and should be a slow-burn development anyway. <insert praying emoji>

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Elite Garden [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 460Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Please update your Android port.

GODZILLA2000

Dec 9, 2017
I loaded the game and got the hug with Catherine and it ended the scene after that. Was there supposed to be content afterwards?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes