VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
I like it!

Lots of =+ in the code that should probably be += though. And it seems impossible to get 4 or 5 emily_points, even though they are checked.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Nice story, but again it's too hard to pick the girl you would like, especially since they are all so unrealistically pretty - why this happens when the Dev wants a single choice from the MC. I went to college like so many others but there was not so many really beautiful women there only a few from my perspective. It always boggles the mind that all the women in these stories are alway beautiful and you are forced to choose (1). That's why harems (very unrealistic in real life) make such a good option in these stories. Also why there is always a prick in the story - a bully whose father does not care that he acts that way to others beats me

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I went to college like so many others but there was not so many really beautiful women there
I mean beauty is subjective but young women often look fuckable enough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are some really good models in the game but others aren't the classic beauty.

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
Nice game. Liked it.
How often do we expect updates? To save it in my calendar for notifications :3

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just played the latest and was pretty sure but had to come back to confirm. No incest is fine, but to make the best looking girl your sister, is cruel. Lots of talent in this game, but still that ain't right. She doesn't have to be ugly but that's a real dick move. Renders are great, girls are almost all hot, but the only saving grace as far as the sister goes would be to make her a lesbian.. I'd be in for that.. :p Good luck anyway I'm still playing, just saying you could be limiting your financial support with that decision. As good as this is it should have way more than 5 pages of comments. :unsure:

I'm assuming this has been brought up already but I don't waste time reading comments so I'll apologize in advance for beating a dead horse......

• Red Heart
Reactions: Razrback16

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I was so fired up about the sister I forgot to ask what the fuck happened to the brother? Did he fall asleep in a tanning bed and get a permanent orange tint?? Really stands out in a crowd LOL

Mar 22, 2023
Making MC´s Sister the hottest and most loveable girl in this vn.... is just so wrong :\ Simply switch Susanne model with Arianne, problem solved.....
Pretty sure MC is adopted, doubt mom had him and the twins same year
Unless I missed something and they're not attending college same year

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
Freddy says to Arianna - Why? We can come out of the same hole but you can't sit on my lap?!

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Freddy says to Susanna - Why? We can come out of the same hole but you can't sit on my lap?!
Freddy and Arianna are twins (Susanna is the friend). There's no doubt they are related, what we're seeing is copium from people hoping that Arianna is not related to MC so could become an LI.

I think MC may have had a year out because of the incident that left him with his scar which would explain siblings who are not twins being in the same year, not sure about that though.

erkper

May 16, 2018
MC is a year behind the twins (Freddie and Arianna) - there's several points where Freddie and/or Arianna are talking about their little brother (MC) joining them at college this year.

Mar 22, 2023
Freddy says to Susanna - Why? We can come out of the same hole but you can't sit on my lap?!
I thought he was talking about Arianna, which I mentioned being twins but can't recall. Where was this?

Freddy and Arianna are twins (Susanna is the friend). There's no doubt they are related, what we're seeing is copium from people hoping that Arianna is not related to MC so could become an LI.

I think MC may have had a year out because of the incident that left him with his scar which would explain siblings who are not twins being in the same year, not sure about that though.
Seriously, "copium" mentioning MC may be adopted because same year as twins
Regardless Arianna is one of the more likable and attractive, fictional, characters in game so if the dev decides she's off limits because related or lesbian(which she may be alluding to while running with MC, and may be her girl at end of game in bed) is up to them
You can treat her as a platonic as you want without affecting your gameplay...Is it just the idea of possibly romancing her that bothers you? I've seen this take alot, just curious why romantic choice on a fetish site upsets people so much if it's optional

Also he's called "little brother" so would push him even further back if year+ younger

MC is a year behind the twins (Freddie and Arianna) - there's several points where Freddie and/or Arianna are talking about their little brother (MC) joining them at college this year.
Arianna mentions in beginning it being a new school and attending orientation together so think they're all starting at same time, but if so quote above mentioned possibly taking off a year so that may explain it

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022
Sorry! I don't know how I wrote Suzanne instead of Arianna. I corrected it in that post.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Arianna mentions in beginning it being a new school and attending orientation together so think they're all starting at same time, but if so quote above mentioned possibly taking off a year so that may explain it
They're all going to a new school apparently in the sense that the school itself is all new. (Yeah, doesn't make much sense to me either but that's what the dialog says.)
MC and Suzanne are first-year students, Arianne, Freddie and Carlos are at least second-year. After the orientation speech, only MC and Suzanne get to go on the first-year students' tour, even though Freddie wants to.
Capture1.JPG Capture3.JPG
Capture5.JPG Capture6.JPG

Mar 22, 2023
They're all going to a new school apparently in the sense that the school itself is all new. (Yeah, doesn't make much sense to me either but that's what the dialog says.)
MC and Suzanne are first-year students, Arianne, Freddie and Carlos are at least second-year. After the orientation speech, only MC and Suzanne get to go on the first-year students' tour, even though Freddie wants to.
Ah ok thx, the wait continues then to see what this incident was and it's effects
This choice keeps me wondering though, granted it's just on forehead but not sure of it's purpose other than intimacy:
Arikiss.png

Plus it's a pretty cruel joke to design someone so hot and likeable to be platonic :)

Arikiss2.png

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes