VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Zareem

May 20, 2017

Hi everyone!
I'm back with some update for episode 3.
Scene 1 to 7 have been included in Renpy.
PC is almost done rendering scene 8 and scene 9 is still going smoothly with 171 renders (big scene!).
The writing for Episode 4 is going to start soon as well. I've wanted to do that for weeks but been busy with real life stuff...
Before I leave you again, here are 2 previews for the next episode!
Have a great weekend!
K

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

4 days ago

Hi everyone!
Quick update.
The huge scene that was scene 9 has been entirely posed with 274 renders and the PC is working full time on rendering them.
Writing has started on Episode 4 and all scenes have been layout. I'm done writing some short scenes as I'm prepping for the bigger ones (1 on 1 with main girls).
That's it for this update.
Here are a few renders on the upcoming episode. Nothing too exciting cause we want to keep some surprises.
Thank you for you patience everyone and have a great week!

A&K Studio

Preview 3.jpg
Preview 4.jpg Preview 5.jpg

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022

4 days ago

Hi everyone!
Quick update.
The huge scene that was scene 9 has been entirely posed with 274 renders and the PC is working full time on rendering them.
Writing has started on Episode 4 and all scenes have been layout.
Is he planning to release ep3 and ep4 together? or we will get ep3 early?

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very great VN, love the sadness behind it in the story, feels lots of the girls have some sad background which I love to find out about. the sentences are great, the renders are amazing, the females are very cute, even the MC and his brother and sister are very cute. And damn the ending of chapter 2 was so sad, how can people be so cruel to spread a nude of sweet Meera, she doesn't deserve this. I really look forward to next chapter and hope the MC can make all the sad girls get a big smile with his simple but heartwarming looks.

Jan 13, 2021
Status latest update :

Hi everyone!
It's been an entire month since the last log and I'm sorry about this but there wasn't much contents for a new update.
That said, the biggest scene in Episode 3 has finally been fully rendered with a total of 270 renders. Upcoming scenes should take less time now that this giant has been taken care of.
Episode 4 is still being written. I'm now debating whether to make it a little shorter so dev time won't take that long. We're getting more characters and rendering is taking more time...We'll see!
Since it's been so long since the last log, I'm leaving you with more previews as a thank you for the wait!
Until next time! Have a great weekend!
K

Preview 11.jpg
Preview 7.jpg
Preview 8.jpg
Preview 9.jpg
Preview 10.jpg

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is he releasing both chapter 3 and 4 together or what? if not when is ch3 update?
They are still rendering Chapter 3 while that is doing that, they are "writing" Chapter 4. Which means just waiting on scenes to be done for Chapter 3.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
is he releasing both chapter 3 and 4 together or what? if not when is ch3 update?
Don't think so, but sometimes when they are stuck waiting for renders and animations, because of hardware limitations, they just start writing the script for the next chapter.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone know if the group sex is/will be optional/avoidable?
Going by current routes there doesn't seem to be a set in stone throuple (like Josy and Maya for example), all the girls are individuals and can be pursued individually. It's a while since I've played it and I can't remember names off-hand but I'm guessing the potential group sex is with the two girls in the middle on the banner image, and I do remember that you could concentrate on one of them and totally ignore the other if you wanted to. If you played SWTA The Writer, I think it will be like the potential single/throuple routes with Ashlynn and Aoife.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes