VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Going by current routes there doesn't seem to be a set in stone throuple (like Josy and Maya for example), all the girls are individuals and can be pursued individually. It's a while since I've played it and I can't remember names off-hand but I'm guessing the potential group sex is with the two girls in the middle on the banner image, and I do remember that you could concentrate on one of them and totally ignore the other if you wanted to. If you played SWTA The Writer, I think it will be like the potential single/throuple routes with Ashlynn and Aoife.
Reaction:
(y)

Reply:
Ok. Thanks for that. Will get it downloaded now.

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Dev has been radio silent since the 28th of October I really hope this one doesn't get abandoned.

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
Definitely not being abandoned, I started getting a little burnt out in the summer so I slowed down a little and it was taking a little longer to pose scenes because of that but I'm back on track now.
I appreciate the reply, God speed my friend :)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The character of Freddie is completely redundant.
What's the point of his plot? NTR or GAY? Certainly not.
Purely to increase the length of the story?

It's annoying, you know this type of game doesn't really need extra male supporting characters.
The point is he's the MC's brother and along with his sister (and the rarely seen mother) provide the family dynamic.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
The point is he's the MC's brother and along with his sister (and the rarely seen mother) provide the family dynamic.
Yeah, still a redundant character.

MC's family only needs sisters and mother (incest needs), not brothers at all.
So this game doesn’t plan on incest in the future? If it does, it will definitely be between MC and Arianne.
So what is Freddie, the extra man, going to do? Will MC need to explain incest to him in the future? Isn’t this superfluous?

rdmsvg

Jun 29, 2022

So this game doesn’t plan on incest in the future? If it does, it will definitely be between MC and Arianne.
So what is Freddie, the extra man, going to do? Will MC need to explain incest to him in the future? Isn’t this superfluous?
Do you want the game to be like thousands of mother and sisters games? How disrespectful to the game and the developer.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Do you want the game to be like thousands of mother and sisters games? How disrespectful to the game and the developer.
There was one game that was pretty damn cool. We had a brother and the dad was still alive. Brother was gay and fuckin hilariuos af. Don't remember much of the dad or mom though. Brother knew about the thing between the MC and the sister and even growing up the backstory was that he ran point for us. Forgot the name now. Oh well. Probably abandoned anyway.

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021

God forbid we have a game *without* incest. Especially considering there's no mention of incest anywhere in the tags.
Just let us have a game with a good deep story and great character interactions, and go play any of the myriad incest-filled games (some of which are excellent too).

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

There will be no incest in this game, the devs have been 100% clear on that, so Freddie's role will be exactly the same as Ari's role.

Mar 22, 2023
I hear this alot, with what you mention and College setting, but as long as it's quality it's welcome a million times

I don't watch Marvel and SW because the quality has fallen, not because "too much of it" as the media and corp try to convince us as the reason

I get you may be tired of it if you're just ok with or not much of a fan of, but I don't think you'd be saying the same of something you enjoy quite a bit

I think he's just there as a comic relief, friend/bro to help set up story and give MC support
Sis is likely lez, but hoping bi because hottest girl in game imo

Mar 22, 2023

There will be no incest in this game, the devs have been 100% clear on that, so Freddie's role will be exactly the same as Ari's role.

Still holding out hope they end up not being blood related :HideThePain:

Edit- include relevant quote

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018

Just strip away the whole "going to college and interacting with people" too while they're at it. In fact, remove every character and scene that doesn't involve the MC sticking his dick in something. And why waste time on 3D models? Just draw stick figures to go along with the depthless plot. That should make it a much better story.

sampow

May 14, 2023

Plenty of games here simply focus on who the mc can fuck. That's it. So there's usually an absent (or dead father) and an extremely female heavy cast who the mc is grinding his way through. Good fap material for some. :giggle:

But other games here are trying to build a story, one that is engaging on its own merits, while the mc also gets to fuck some girls.

There's one rather popular game hosted on this site (like in the top 5) that has like ~50 guy characters and ~60 girls. And the mc has only made a move on half of those girls (and none of the guys, yet... :sneaky:).

If all those characters that the mc isn't gonna fuck were removed, the game would be shit.

Sometimes it's just not all about the fucking. Sometimes...

Maybe Elite Garden is one of those games. :unsure:

Reactions: sava75

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
No incest? The appearance and scenes of the sister are just a warm family drama? Is this a joke?
Isn't this an erotic game?

Or is this game trying to be like "Summer's Gone"? A ton of long-winded girly plot and no sex whatsoever?

I'm definitely not a fan of the "Blue Balls" game.
Not everyone wants incest in games. There's plenty of female characters in this game who it is/will be possible to have sex with, only the sister is off-limits.

chocolate

Oct 27, 2017
No incest? The appearance and scenes of the sister are just a warm family drama? Is this a joke?
Isn't this an erotic game?

Or is this game trying to be like "Summer's Gone"? A ton of long-winded girly plot and no sex whatsoever?

I'm definitely not a fan of the "Blue Balls" game.
Jeez, stop being like that. Game looks awesome with very interesting story and I love it. I really dont need incest, why? There could be just scenes with sister, or maybe we will play as her shortly? We dont know nothig yet. So stop being toxic and enjoy this beautiful game.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes