VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
So Suzie is obviously the "Plain Jane" but has a heart of gold and a major crush on our boy.
Damned if I didn't feel shit when Kiara turns up and Susie is left holding the food at the doorstep as our boy goes off with a veritable Supermodel in her Supercar. Ouch...

I know it's gonna bring major problems with the rich assholes like Richard, but damn is Kiara hot when her icy demeanor thaws...serious babe!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah shit, Catherine is pretty hot too...don't make me choose... :HideThePain:
Kiara's model looks familiar. Can't remember where I've seen it before

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
its not that i'm not getting any announcements from this thread , like many others ..... and i really liked this game is all .. thanks for the replies :)
Yea ... I feel like I've seen you ask the same things on other games' threads. It all makes sense now. Maybe you just clicked the box that said to notify you about any replies to the thread.
Idk, man. It's real easy to just look at the front page and check when the game was last updated. Just saying. Depending on the game, if it's more than 6 months then maybe it's a cause for concern. But anything less than that should answer your question.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yea ... I feel like I've seen you ask the same things on other games' threads. It all makes sense now. Maybe you just clicked the box that said to notify you about any replies to the thread.
Idk, man. It's real easy to just look at the front page and check when the game was last updated. Just saying. Depending on the game, if it's more than 6 months then maybe it's a cause for concern. But anything less than that should answer your question.
yeah .. no i checked all that out ... this site is just not keeping up with notifications to us ... well maybe they hate me :( ... jk jk

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Those are some ridiculously beautiful renders. DL'ing now. Little curious about 3 siblings without an incest tag...not sure how that's gonna work, but i'm down either way.

Edit: Yeah this game is on point so far.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Atton563

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Yeah, I'm working on a pretty big scene right now that will give players the choice to spend more time with Emily.
Hi dear developer

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
Hi dear developer

Are the models in this game easy girls or hard girls ( or lady ) ? I mean, do they have necessary resistance ( strong personality ) or do they quickly accept an emotional or sexual relationship with MC? I hope they have sufficient and necessary resistance
as of now the game is purely focused in story right now. not like some other games that gives sexual relationship right after they meet. and honestly I feel thats why this game is so good and have potential.

In case you're wondering there are no sex scenes yet as the story is being built still

Mravac Kid

Jun 5, 2021
In case you're wondering there are no sex scenes yet as the story is being built still
Any indication on when we might expect the first indications of naughtiness to show up? Not that I mind, but having realistic expectations can help enjoy the game more.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes