VN Ren'Py Elite Garden [Ep.3] [A&K Studio]

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Poor Susanne doesn't seem to be very popular here. I'm a fan of the "childhood friend with a crush on the MC" trope and she's cute enough. I like her. She and Catherine are my favourites so far. I'm interested in Meera too, she's hot and has good chemistry with the MC but i guess she's gonna cancel the movie date because of what happened with her photo. :HideThePain:
It's not that i dislike Susanne, but well, i don't find her interesting at all, her looks while not bad, also stand much of a chance against the other LI's imo and overall not a fan of childhood friends.
The only 2 LI's i follow are Meera and Catherine.

I personally like her freckles, they make her look unique.
Same here, althought i thought wolf meant her rather prominent eyebrows with caterpillars.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hysepReC

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Same here, althought i thought wolf meant her rather prominent eyebrows with caterpillars.
Oh, that. I just assumed he meant her freckles, i never even noticed how thick her eyebrows were to be honest. Maybe the MC can convince her to wax them? :KEK:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So I guess Mina is just a side chick? I mean she staight up tells us she just wants no-strings attached fun. If that's the case, who tf are the main LIs?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So I guess Mina is just a side chick? I mean she staight up tells us she just wants no-strings attached fun. If that's the case, who tf are the main LIs?
I think 5 LIs who will be slow burns + no strings attached Mina which could develop further in next 8 episodes (compare to Sage in BaD, she's as available as side chicks with no strings attached in the early episodes and then becomes full LI later on) and then potential one time fucks.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I think 5 LIs who will be slow burns + no strings attached Mina which could develop further in next 8 episodes (compare to Sage in BaD, she's as available as side chicks with no strings attached in the early episodes and then becomes full LI later on) and then potential one time fucks.
We'll have to wait and see. I gave up on BaDiK a long time ago. Was recently going to restart, but not sure after reading things about Interim.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
It could be she's just saying that because she knows her friend (the redhead) is crushing on MC big time. In reality, Mina likes MC just as much as her friend does, but she's taking a backseat for whatever reason. That's what I'm hoping for, anyway.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It could be she's just saying that because she knows her friend (the redhead) is crushing on MC big time. In reality, Mina likes MC just as much as her friend does, but she's taking a backseat for whatever reason. That's what I'm hoping for, anyway.
I'm not a fan of Meera. Usually I'm all over redheads, but, those black caterpillar eyebrows she has, makes her a total pass for me.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Grest game
But my god the mc walks like he is a major giga chad
I just cant take him seriously when i see him walk like that lol
I find between his hair and the weird facial expressions, he looks like a retarded hillbilly. Not a fan of his looks tbh but the dev obviously liked it so hey gotta just grin and bear it as the game is good.

Staben

Mar 10, 2023
I hate you so much! I'm loving this game too much so far.
How often do you plan the updates will be happening? How dare you end episode 2 THERE?!
And damn, I love the intrigue, stories, backgrounds, secrets.
Need to work on the ingame phone thing, it's kind of precarious, but it does the trick. The "instaphoto bubble app" kind of doesn't do anything, you should add "liking" the pics to win points or new scenes/pathways, like extra dates or fights or "mingling" the chars.
All and all, loved it.

EDIT: Also, please, tell me you plan harem for some at least as an option for ending or something. There's too many choices and combinations this could go REALLY bad and REALLY good.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I hate you so much! I'm loving this game too much so far.
How often do you plan the updates will be happening? How dare you end episode 2 THERE?!
And damn, I love the intrigue, stories, backgrounds, secrets.
Need to work on the ingame phone thing, it's kind of precarious, but it does the trick. The "instaphoto bubble app" kind of doesn't do anything, you should add "liking" the pics to win points or new scenes/pathways, like extra dates or fights or "mingling" the chars.
All and all, loved it.

EDIT: Also, please, tell me you plan harem for some at least as an option for ending or something. There's too many choices and combinations this could go REALLY bad and REALLY good.
I doubt there will be harem. You already get negative points with one girl if you tell her you're going on a date with another girl. So, just be aware of that.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Excellent game so far. I'm enjoying the character development and story building aspect. Very nicely done on that.

Top notch renders and excellent models help as well.

At first, I was all like "Please make Arianne an adopted sister." Now, the menu is so solid it doesn't matter.

Also, hoping Coach Lorrie plans to put the MC in. Not in the football game. No real concerns on that part.

Top pick for me so far? I'm not really certain. Maybe Catherine or Mina. Kiara's cool, but the ice queen thing is so common now. Maybe her secret will make her more interesting later.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes