3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Strings of Fate has significant amount of content more. Things take time to take shape, and do keep in mind that it is easy to make so much content for HS2. When all you need to do is tweak few things, use presets and smash F11.

DAZ is a piece of shit that torments me on daily basis. Either way, these are two entirely different stories and characters and universes. Can't compare, unfair to compare.

Fuck's sake, where you people get the ideas for these fucking memes. :KEK: Either way, I hope you're not gonna play the whole game with that fucking name. Jesus.
I made a New Game specially for that scene :LUL:

EDIT: For a moment I thought I may have missed a scene after I couldn't choose to sleep with the cultist women, but then I remember Dev notes: "This game is NOT for players who are seeking random and meaningless sex scenes" :HideThePain:

• Hey there
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I made a New Game specially for that scene :LUL:

EDIT: For a moment I thought I may have missed a scene after I couldn't choose to sleep with the cultist women, but then I remember Dev notes: "This game is NOT for players who are seeking random and meaningless sex scenes" :HideThePain:
tobey-maguire-spider-man-tobey-maguire.gif

They're not the only cultists present, plus that one was creepy as shit. Why would you stick it in a creepy? :HideThePain:

Reactions: Zemax

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Strings of Fate has significant amount of content more. Things take time to take shape, and do keep in mind that it is easy to make so much content for HS2. When all you need to do is tweak few things, use presets and smash F11.

DAZ is a piece of shit that torments me on daily basis. Either way, these are two entirely different stories and characters and universes. Can't compare, unfair to compare.

Fuck's sake, where you people get the ideas for these fucking memes. :KEK: Either way, I hope you're not gonna play the whole game with that fucking name. Jesus.
Of course u cant compare them, cause even when worse quality strings was way interesting than this.

• Thinking Face

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Looks like there will be many LIs in this game who are murderers like in 'strings of fate'

The MC of this game is not pure evil so I thought LIs won't be evil either. Looks like I was wrong.

• Thinking Face

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Looks like there will be many LIs in this game who are murderers like in 'strings of fate'

The MC of this game is not pure evil so I thought LIs won't be evil either. Looks like I was wrong.
The MC isn't evil, at least as of now. He agreed to do/be an necessary evil in a war-torn world, for a better future or at least that is what he thinks for now and what Eris told him what she wants.

Aria is, as far as i understood, the only cold blooded murderer as of now. She killed the royal family, she should have protected, for gaining a grimoire. To what extend the royal family in question deserved to be killed is unknown.
She has also killed other people, but that seems to be mainly people which were after her, neither do i think she is pure evil.

Neither Lyria nor Elvira are murderers and the MC doesn't want them to be involved in his path, at least for now.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Of course u cant compare them, cause even when worse quality strings was way interesting than this.
A matter of opinion, and taste. One I refrain from arguing or discussing, as I see these discussions like food discussions. And food discussions have one rule... taste is not discussed.

Also it is easier for you to tie yourself to SoF in terms of story, cause I, PRESUME at least, that you're simply fan of the work that SoF was based on.

No, he isn't. Since you played SoF, I'd say he is indeed on similar mental level. There are things as evil and then there is necessary one.

The MC isn't evil, at least as of now. He agreed to do/be an necessary evil in a war-torn world, for a better future or at least that is what he thinks for now and what Eris told him what she wants.

Aria is, as far as i understood, the only cold blooded murderer as of now. She killed the royal family, she should have protected, for gaining a grimoire. To what extend the royal family in question deserved to be killed is unknown.
She has also killed other people, but that seems to be mainly people which were after her, neither do i think she is pure evil.

Neither Lyria nor Elvira are murderers and the MC doesn't want them to be involved in his path, at least for now.
That is correct, he isn't. And yeah, that is what he thinks. He has a firm will and mentality on things, and while he upholds most of his principles. I won't deny that at some point in story, he may look evil as evil can be. But then again, that is perception of every person and how they look at it.

As for Aria, not cold blooded murderer. That being said, she is however capable of shutting down and doing what needs to be done, unlike most of others. When it comes to Royal family, yes, that was done out of ambition. As for other people, you probably refrain to Eliot's mention of her mother and sister, which makes sense on surface.

But the reasoning there is much different... she isn't pure evil. Aria is extremely similar to main character in the regard, that A ) her hand was forced on some matters, and B ) others made her the way she is not.

One reason Eliot is so tolerant and is able to get along with her, is cause he knows more than she said or was willing to admit. In essence perhaps, a part of her background is somewhat considered tragic.

Great VN so far. :)
Glad to hear you like it.

Last edited:

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023

I don't think MC is pure evil because he isn't proud of his past actions and he always thought that what he is doing is the word of his god and is the right path.

Whereas aria knows what she did is wrong. She knows that she killed innocents. She wasn't doing it for a greater cause. She did it to get more powerful. That makes her pure evil. She also doesn't hesitate to kill anyone.
A matter of opinion, and taste. One I refrain from arguing or discussing, as I see these discussions like food discussions. And food discussions have one rule... taste is not discussed.

Also it is easier for you to tie yourself to SoF in terms of story, cause I, PRESUME at least, that you're simply fan of the work that SoF was based on.

No, he isn't. Since you played SoF, I'd say he is indeed on similar mental level. There are things as evil and then there is necessary one.

That is correct, he isn't. And yeah, that is what he thinks. He has a firm will and mentality on things, and while he upholds most of his principles. I won't deny that at some point in story, he may look evil as evil can be. But then again, that is perception of every person and how they look at it.

As for Aria, not cold blooded murderer. That being said, she is however capable of shutting down and doing what needs to be done, unlike most of others. When it comes to Royal family, yes, that was done out of ambition. As for other people, you probably refrain to Eliot's mention of her mother and sister, which makes sense on surface.

But the reasoning there is much different... she isn't pure evil. Aria is extremely similar to main character in the regard, that A ) her hand was forced on some matters, and B ) others made her the way she is not.

One reason Eliot is so tolerant and is able to get along with her, is cause he knows more than she said or was willing to admit. In essence perhaps, a part of her background is somewhat considered tragic.

Glad to hear you like it.
The MC of strings of fate is pure evil. He is the bad guy and is fighting against those people who want good for the world.

MC of this game followed a god and obeyed him for the greater good. He had best interests for the world.

MC of those 2 games ain't similar.

Aria and rose are very similar though. They kill innocent people for their personal gain. One killed for power and the other one for coins.

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I don't think MC is pure evil because he isn't proud of his past actions and he always thought that what he is doing is the word of his god and is the right path.

Whereas aria knows what she did is wrong. She knows that she killed innocents. She wasn't doing it for a greater cause. She did it to get more powerful. That makes her pure evil. She also doesn't hesitate to kill anyone.

The MC of strings of fate is pure evil. He is the bad guy and is fighting against those people who want good for the world.

MC of this game followed a god and obeyed him for the greater good. He had best interests for the world.

MC of those 2 games ain't similar.

Aria and rose are very similar though. They kill innocent people for their personal gain. One killed for power and the other one for coins.
I already stated that he isn't. And you're not correct, neither is the MC from Strings of Fate. The difference between Eliot and Voldar, is that Eliot tries hard to abide by some principles and rules of morality. Not always, but he strives to do it.

Whereas Voldar didn't give a jack shit about such things. But they're two different entities to begin with, Eliot is just a mortal man to start with. What he is later is irrelevant, key matter is that he is just a normal man at the start of it all. So his ways are different. Also Eliot has somewhat of a PTSD from war, hence he seems so weird sometimes.

And Aria and Rose are not similar mate. In the case of royal family incident, granted she went for her own ambition. It wasn't a just action, it was selfish. But they were hardly innocent.

Aria is more prone to incapacitating than killing, but why show mercy to assassins and mercs who want your head to begin with? If someone tried to kill me, you'd bet I'd do the same in turn.

If anything Aria was treated wrong by world to begin with even as a child, which reflects on her personality yeah. ( Though I won't speak on that matter further, cause spoilers. )

Though I'll tell you hundred percent that she and Eliot are very close in mentalities, just that she is more blunt and speaks more often. Eliot is more withdrawn. Either way, she isn't evil. And you can take my word for it, I wrote the damn thing, and still am writing.

Any walkthrough?
You don't need it pal. Even later on, pay attention to dialogues and narrations and you'll be fine. And in case you suffer a hilarious death, or not so hilarious. You'll get back to the checkpoint, where learning from your mistakes will give you wisdom to pick a different choice. :KEK:

metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Great game, even though I am not a fan when Lis are forced on me, but I enjoyed it very much.
I like the story, also models and renders are HQ, it catches the eye.
Can't wait for it on steam.

...If anything Aria was treated wrong by world to begin with even as a child, which reflects on her personality yeah. ( Though I won't speak on that matter further, cause spoilers. )

Though I'll tell you hundred percent that she and Eliot are very close in mentalities, just that she is more blunt and speaks more often. Eliot is more withdrawn. Either way, she isn't evil. And you can take my word for it, I wrote the damn thing, and still am writing....
Well, you are forgetting that we can't read your thoughts as a Developer;)
I can only judge from what I can see and read as a player.
So I'll take your word for it indeed.(y)

So far I consider her as a not very nice person (I am being very polite here), but only from my perspective of course.
I hope the story will make me like her and consider reliable more than it is right now.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Great game, even though I am not a fan when Lis are forced in me, but I enjoyed it very much.
I like the story, also models and renders are HQ, it catches the eye.
Can't wait for it on steam.

Well, you are forgetting that we can't read your thoughts as a Developer;)
I can only judge from what I can see and read as a player.
So I'll take your word for it indeed.(y)

So far I consider her as a not very nice person (I am being very polite here), but only from my perspective of course.
I hope the story will make me to like her and consider reliable more than it is right now.
I am glad you enjoyed it honestly, as for LI's, I could apologies for it. But it wouldn't make sense... I am very honest about my work, and I state upfront what kind of a game it is. So people can either take it or leave it, which is fair to me and fair to the player I believe.

Nonetheless, I am glad you can go past that detail and enjoy the rest of it for what it is.

On the secondary matter, that is correct! Hence you can always ask me... nothing more that I enjoy but discussing game lore. And yes, can take my word for it.

Granted, I can give you a spoiler on her if you'd want. But that's up to you. And I think that it should as it goes honestly...

• Red Heart
Reactions: metamorphMP

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
I already stated that he isn't. And you're not correct, neither is the MC from Strings of Fate. The difference between Eliot and Voldar, is that Eliot tries hard to abide by some principles and rules of morality. Not always, but he strives to do it.

Whereas Voldar didn't give a jack shit about such things. But they're two different entities to begin with, Eliot is just a mortal man to start with. What he is later is irrelevant, key matter is that he is just a normal man at the start of it all. So his ways are different. Also Eliot has somewhat of a PTSD from war, hence he seems so weird sometimes.

And Aria and Rose are not similar mate. In the case of royal family incident, granted she went for her own ambition. It wasn't a just action, it was selfish. But they were hardly innocent.

Aria is more prone to incapacitating than killing, but why show mercy to assassins and mercs who want your head to begin with? If someone tried to kill me, you'd bet I'd do the same in turn.

If anything Aria was treated wrong by world to begin with even as a child, which reflects on her personality yeah. ( Though I won't speak on that matter further, cause spoilers. )

Though I'll tell you hundred percent that she and Eliot are very close in mentalities, just that she is more blunt and speaks more often. Eliot is more withdrawn. Either way, she isn't evil. And you can take my word for it, I wrote the damn thing, and still am writing.

You don't need it pal. Even later on, pay attention to dialogues and narrations and you'll be fine. And in case you suffer a hilarious death, or not so hilarious. You'll get back to the checkpoint, where learning from your mistakes will give you wisdom to pick a different choice. :KEK:
i know that im just too lazy.:)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
i know that im just too lazy.:)
Concept is gonna be very straight forward, in 9 out of ten cases, if you believe something is a stupid decision. Then don't make it, and you'll be fine. Literally.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Concept is gonna be very straight forward, in 9 out of ten cases, if you believe something is a stupid decision. Then don't make it, and you'll be fine. Literally.
Is trying to steal Aria's hat considered a stupid choice :whistle:

• Haha

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Is trying to steal Aria's hat considered a stupid choice :whistle:
That, and being a dick about her chicken if you recall.

But no need for that, she gives a mask to Magnus he can wear. With some magical properties that warp his voice and make his face unrecognizable, even if the head is seen for as long as he wears it. Enhancement long story short.

I recall you or someone else, mentioning the hood and what not. So I asked Aria for solution as lead magical advisor, and she provided with solution after some R&D.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That, and being a dick about her chicken if you recall.

But no need for that, she gives a mask to Magnus he can wear. With some magical properties that warp his voice and make his face unrecognizable, even if the head is seen for as long as he wears it. Enhancement long story short.

I recall you or someone else, mentioning the hood and what not. So I asked Aria for solution as lead magical advisor, and she provided with solution after some R&D.
Still curious how her hat would suit magnus...it's worth a try, even if he needs to evade some fireballs :ROFLMAO:
It's good Aria can cook, that dragon is still up for BBQ.

• Hey there
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes