3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Temp3

Oct 11, 2019
Right, first of all, regarding that upper post. For some reason which I can't seem to reply directly on. ( Suspicious, I'm on inspecting your arse. )

I do not recommend turning off transitions. Those can seriously break the impact overall game is supposed to have, and they're not always the same. Transitions and their effects vary depending on how and when I need to switch a particular render, otherwise the sheer amount of how clunky and stupid it would look... I don't wanna even imagine it.

To name an example, if you were to have no transitions effects such as dissolve and other special ones that are defined, in this particular update one scene that is absolute meant to be badass would look like utter shit due to that.

My personal advice is to not do such a thing. Of course frankly I can't stop you, but I can tell you that if you have no patience to play a game and wanna rush through every render... maybe find another hobby. ( Whoever was complaining about it, I didn't see but I frankly don't give a fuck. )

So if you wanna ruin the experience, disable em. Sure.
It's just a way to experience this wonderful story if transitions bother someone so much that they rather not play at all, personally I keep them on. And it is reversible by changing 0 back to 2 when you encounter a scene that doesn't play right and then changing between them is very fast when they are the last two entries in console, just arrow up once or twice.

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
It's just a way to experience this wonderful story if transitions bother someone so much that they rather not play at all, personally I keep them on. And it is reversible by changing 0 back to 2 when you encounter a scene that doesn't play right and then changing between them is very fast when they are the last two entries in console, just arrow up once or twice.
Fair viewpoint, sadly I still remain behind that I personally don't recommend it. It makes everything looks clunky and out of place and just downright horrible. Trust me, I tried , I know.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Elleria [v0.3 Ch. 1. Part II] [M.C Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Elleria [v0.3 Ch. 1. Part II] [M.C Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -
Added to OP, thank you.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Are we getting our first two love interests back? Played up until we met the girl mage in the new update, had to log off for work. Really liked the Elf, hope she is coming back

• Hey there

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Are we getting our first two love interests back? Played up until we met the girl mage in the new update, had to log off for work. Really liked the Elf, hope she is coming back
Naturally. As Eris mentioned, despite it being long time, they're both in good and healthy condition. He just needs to catch up on stuff! :D

And he's a busy bee, but answer is a resounding YES. Don't worry about it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vortex@

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Really like the new update and Aria is great...that hat thought :whistle:
She seems kinda op compared to the other characters so far, so i hope Magnus will do some power leveling and Lyria when she's back.

Quite the brutal chapter for our good Magnus, getting roasted, told all you beliebed in was a lie, let's make a deal with the devil.

I really liked Eris and she has style, her followers too. I would have loved too see some of that training Magnus spoke with the high priestess about and what their talks were about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Welll the girl getting progressively little sluttier for mc, getting and wearing hotter clothes and maybe some some accessories like a collar or a tattoo to symbolize belonging to mc etc.
Uh...that sounds like the worst kind of corruption. The girls look more and more like bimbos (which is is neither hot or good in my books) and the more corrupted they are, the dumber they get, at least usually in games that use this kind of trope. So i really hope not that is what Mystic is going to do.

Last edited:

NixAs

Mar 9, 2022
So first of all, beautiful characters. I have tried modeling, so I really appreciate the work put into this. The same goes for locations that are neither too cramped nor too empty. I don't really know if you made them by yourself, but that doesn't really matter, at least to me, since finding models and textures still takes time.
When it comes to story, it's a slow burn, but I don't mind it. I didn't have a single moment when I thought it was boring or that something didn't make sense. However, I think I would like to know more about what happened during
but I suppose more can and probably will be told later.
When it comes to characters, each has their own story, which makes sense with their behavior, and that is not an easy treat, especially since your characters aren't that exaggerated.
Last but not least, I played your other game, which has been really heavily influenced by books or TV series, and I haven't yet found it in this game, so really good job on that.
Overall, I really like what you have done so far.
Keep up the good work :)

Requah

Jan 7, 2022
I love the UI and storytelling/UI of this game very alluring and I've enjoyed it so far. My only tweak to make to the game is some of language for example "I would give an advice" should be "I would give some advice" so on and so forth but easily fixed.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Cool VN, sadly it seems we will not be able to turn any of the girls down from reading the thread. Harems are cool, Harems with choices are better. Forced sex and relationships can be a deal breaker when you don't like a certain character. Given the option Aria wouldnt get in my harem right now, maybe I will warm to her by the time it comes or maybe I will dislike her but having no choice will suck either way.

Still pretty good so far.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3354579

Overview:
"By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. Mad words in sermons, wills of mortal men and women. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot stand for themselves, goodness and righteousness. Little to none of that present now a day however."

Thread Updated: 2024-03-08
Release Date: 2024-03-08
Developer: M.C Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 - Chapter I: Part II
Language: English
Other Games: Strings of Fate - Long way Home
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Planned Tags:

Developer Notes:

My goodness, I am loving the artwork and the storytelling in this game. I would love to see some tavern action where the girl works or while in the tavern is groped and molested. One of my favorite corruption fetishes. I would love to see more combat scenes with the girl, she looks awesome and is a cutie.

• Yay, new update!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
odd way to end an update :LOL:

love it :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I am an odd fella, nothing wrong with it ending an odd way. :KEK:

Glad to hear so though.

Really like the new update and Aria is great...that hat thought :whistle:
She seems kinda op compared to the other characters so far, so i hope Magnus will do some power leveling and Lyria when she's back.

Quite the brutal chapter for our good Magnus, getting roasted, told all you beliebed in was a lie, let's make a deal with the devil.

I really liked Eris and she has style, her followers too. I would have loved too see some of that training Magnus spoke with the high priestess about and what their talks were about.

Uh...that sounds like the worst kind of corruption. The girls look more and more like bimbos (which is is neither hot or good in my books) and the more corrupted they are, the dumber they get, at least usually in games that use this kind of trope. So i really hope not that is what Mystic is going to do.
Man, that fucking Eris meme made my fucking morning. :KEK:

And yes, Aria is OP compared to others. Then again she is a specific case. Also don't underestimate Magnus though, he is madly adaptive and a fast learner. He also has several inner abilities that he never shown and that he hides.

You can also notice during his duel with Aria, even if briefly, he figured out how to evolve his Tempest ability to be even faster than her magic. Hence he managed to stab through her in that moment. His personal growth is off of charts in face of challenge.

Yes, Mommy Eris has style. As for the training with the high priestess, well, I have to keep some things in the background for reveals later. But I can tell you brief about it. Long story short, she made an Ezio Auditore out of his ass to a degree. She also taught him how to have a rational and calm mind during combat, meaning he is extremely analytical during combat and doesn't involve emotions into it. Making him pretty much more deadly.

P.S: No, don't worry about me turning my characters into bimbos. Or dumber for that matter.

So first of all, beautiful characters. I have tried modeling, so I really appreciate the work put into this. The same goes for locations that are neither too cramped nor too empty. I don't really know if you made them by yourself, but that doesn't really matter, at least to me, since finding models and textures still takes time.
When it comes to story, it's a slow burn, but I don't mind it. I didn't have a single moment when I thought it was boring or that something didn't make sense. However, I think I would like to know more about what happened during
but I suppose more can and probably will be told later.
When it comes to characters, each has their own story, which makes sense with their behavior, and that is not an easy treat, especially since your characters aren't that exaggerated.
Last but not least, I played your other game, which has been really heavily influenced by books or TV series, and I haven't yet found it in this game, so really good job on that.
Overall, I really like what you have done so far.
Keep up the good work :)
Thanks. Regarding the locations, tbh I lack heavily on assets for some matters. And while I did purchase a bulk of it. *Cries above wallet*

I need to craft my own scenes nonetheless, so I take various assets and smash together for what I need. It isn't too bad, but frankly it is extremely time consuming and takes a lot of time that I would spend on something else. But sadly there is no escaping this.

And yes, it is story rich and slow burn is expected. As for what happened there, not as MUCH. I'll give you a bit of insight however. - A lot of discussions and debate between Magnus and Eris. Where she tried to paint him a picture and prove to him the state of things, enough to have him consider possibility of helping her pretty much. The rest of time he spent doing pushups and squats cause he is a chad.

As for his training, look to my answer above. But yeah, I gotta keep some things in background and skip em with fade to black method, cause I don't have time to cover every inch of the story given how massive the scope of it is. So some things I gotta explain later or keep it in back till I can find moment for it.

And you're talking about UTM probably, and no. Elleria is a custom made world, that I develop as much as I develop the game.

I'm really loving the story so far. Good job dev!
Glad to hear so, and thanks for SubStar bump. I'm dying from costs, and fucking Eris doesn't wanna give me a financial support. :KEK:

Cool VN, sadly it seems we will not be able to turn any of the girls down from reading the thread. Harems are cool, Harems with choices are better. Forced sex and relationships can be a deal breaker when you don't like a certain character. Given the option Aria wouldnt get in my harem right now, maybe I will warm to her by the time it comes or maybe I will dislike her but having no choice will suck either way.

Still pretty good so far.
Sounds to me like treason...

My goodness, I am loving the artwork and the storytelling in this game. I would love to see some tavern action where the girl works or while in the tavern is groped and molested. One of my favorite corruption fetishes. I would love to see more combat scenes with the girl, she looks awesome and is a cutie.
Combat scenes are hard to make and take a lot of time, but yeah. Doing my best to offer those as well, either way thanks and I am more than glad to see you're enjoying it.

:fistbump:

P.S: For android folks, using Joiplay. Sorry, but I suck with that shit. I suggest you wait for Jeevant or other android porters, they don't take that long.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes