3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Is this ATOMIC? Cid Kagenou crossover when?
If I had to give a theme to Aria's character, that'd be this. Sadly I can't, copyright that Steam would crucify me for. :sadge:

• Love
Reactions: aben

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
The game doesn't seem to load for me. I get the presplash screen and then the window opens and permaloads on a white screen. I've tried restarting, updating, deleting/reinstalling, unpacking. I don't recall ever having this issue before. Has anyone experienced this and know a solution?

• Hey there
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
The game doesn't seem to load for me. I get the presplash screen and then the window opens and permaloads on a white screen. I've tried restarting, updating, deleting/reinstalling, unpacking. I don't recall ever having this issue before. Has anyone experienced this and know a solution?
First feedback of this kind I've heard here. That being said, have you've tried to use Shift + G to play with these settings?

I've seen numerous issues with various games, people having similar / same issues almost. Try changing renderer here.

1709921162188.png

Reactions: Eunoian

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
First feedback of this kind I've heard here. That being said, have you've tried to use Shift + G to play with these settings?

I've seen numerous issues with various games, people having similar / same issues almost. Try changing renderer here.
Yeah I did try that (and again just now). I can't seem to get to that option screen. I think the game needs to fully load before shift + g works. I also tried holding shift while opening the game.

I just get a white screen that won't finish loading the game. If I click on the window it interupts the loading and fully freezes/crashes. I also ran a few other renpy games and can't replicate the issue with other games.

Thanks for trying to help. I'll keep messing around - obviously it is something with my computer if I am the only one.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah I did try that (and again just now). I can't seem to get to that option screen. I think the game needs to fully load before shift + g works. I also tried holding shift while opening the game.

I just get a white screen that won't finish loading the game. If I click on the window it interupts the loading and fully freezes/crashes. I also ran a few other renpy games and can't replicate the issue with other games.

Thanks for trying to help. I'll keep messing around - obviously it is something with my computer if I am the only one.
If the game forms any kind of error log, you can share it so I can look into it. Though I've just packed it again, and unpacked the same version I uploaded. I've sadly had no errors on my end, and it ran normally.

Reactions: Eunoian

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Will there be an Android for this?
Jeevant does Android Ports for me, given the fact this just got released. I'd say give him two / three days to pack it up.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Yep, another gem! I love how the story develops and the diversity of the characters. The MC's potential expanding through Aria is very welcome. I just hope we don't have to wait too long before we see Lyria and Elvira again!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Wow! The game looks promising! :love:
Hope you enjoy the story then.

Yep, another gem! I love how the story develops and the diversity of the characters. The MC's potential expanding through Aria is very welcome. I just hope we don't have to wait too long before we see Lyria and Elvira again!
Glad to hear so, thanks for the comment. And yeah... Aria is a... special cake to say it mildly. Her role is to have great effect on him in multiple fields tbh. Also I think she's fucking badass. I won't spoil it for those who haven't played, but the ''tick, tock, tick, tock'' moment.

Took my life out, but was worth it.

And the other comment, yeah, well. Ahem. Yes but no rush.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Good at least the women are not and falling quickly in love quickly, and mc has to put some effort in conquering them
This is somewhat true. He gets on with Aria somewhat quicker, but that is due to them being heavily similar on multiple fronts so kinda easy to attract one another.

The rest has its reasons however, though not something I'll spoil or talk on.

Yeah, that was soooo fucking great! I had seen it in the discord, but with the whole scene, it was superb!
Ah yeah, I didn't share the whole thing on discord of course. There is that other part as well where fragments appear on screen. But yeah, I agree. I think it was pretty badass.

Reactions: Amnezziia
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes