3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Temp3

Oct 11, 2019
True. And I HATE IT when transitions are not skippable.
As if we had loading screen between each renders.. sorry, I couldn't play this game more than 5 minutes. Fuck this transition thing in particular

I see the ratings are good so I will come back to it when transitions are skippable. But until then... bye
Open console and enter preferences.transitions=0

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: zh and Mystic

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
This is somewhat true. He gets on with Aria somewhat quicker, but that is due to them being heavily similar on multiple fronts so kinda easy to attract one another.

The rest has its reasons however, though not something I'll spoil or talk on.

Ah yeah, I didn't share the whole thing on discord of course. There is that other part as well where fragments appear on screen. But yeah, I agree. I think it was pretty badass.
What is the corruption here supposed to be?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Right, first of all, regarding that upper post. For some reason which I can't seem to reply directly on. ( Suspicious, I'm on inspecting your arse. )

I do not recommend turning off transitions. Those can seriously break the impact overall game is supposed to have, and they're not always the same. Transitions and their effects vary depending on how and when I need to switch a particular render, otherwise the sheer amount of how clunky and stupid it would look... I don't wanna even imagine it.

To name an example, if you were to have no transitions effects such as dissolve and other special ones that are defined, in this particular update one scene that is absolute meant to be badass would look like utter shit due to that.

My personal advice is to not do such a thing. Of course frankly I can't stop you, but I can tell you that if you have no patience to play a game and wanna rush through every render... maybe find another hobby. ( Whoever was complaining about it, I didn't see but I frankly don't give a fuck. )

So if you wanna ruin the experience, disable em. Sure.

What is the corruption here supposed to be?
Not every character is as willing to side, and not every character has a specific alignment. How else would you define it, but by corrupting them your way, changing their personalities or motives and the way they are to your own personal benefit?

At least I believe that would fit criteria, hence I have it. I mean isn't that what it should stand for? Or per se someone innocent corrupted into being bad? If so, then yeah, that is bound to happen so we got the tag!

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Right, first of all, regarding that upper post. For some reason which I can't seem to reply directly on. ( Suspicious, I'm on inspecting your arse. )

I do not recommend turning off transitions. Those can seriously break the impact overall game is supposed to have, and they're not always the same. Transitions and their effects vary depending on how and when I need to switch a particular render, otherwise the sheer amount of how clunky and stupid it would look... I don't wanna even imagine it.

To name an example, if you were to have no transitions effects such as dissolve and other special ones that are defined, in this particular update one scene that is absolute meant to be badass would look like utter shit due to that.

My personal advice is to not do such a thing. Of course frankly I can't stop you, but I can tell you that if you have no patience to play a game and wanna rush through every render... maybe find another hobby. ( Whoever was complaining about it, I didn't see but I frankly don't give a fuck. )

So if you wanna ruin the experience, disable em. Sure.

Not every character is as willing to side, and not every character has a specific alignment. How else would you define it, but by corrupting them your way, changing their personalities or motives and the way they are to your own personal benefit?

At least I believe that would fit criteria, hence I have it. I mean isn't that what it should stand for? Or per se someone innocent corrupted into being bad? If so, then yeah, that is bound to happen so we got the tag!
Hmm I was asking more on the lines of sexual corruption or male domination

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Hmm I was asking more on the lines of sexual corruption or male domination
I think it is somewhat established already, just in case you missed it, Eliot is dominant in that nature.

As for sexual corruption, honestly, I'd like you to tell me what exactly IS THAT in your opinion, otherwise I can't confirm nor deny it being present. Cause since we all have our own interpretations, I genuinely need you to tell me what is it for you so I can say yes or no.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiseold6996

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
This is just so well done! I'm enjoying every bit of it and wishing I didn't have to get to the end of the update.:D

• I just jizzed my pants

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Will there be any choices for LI's or general story? or just different flavour dialogue?
I'll be very honest and forward here. I am a sole guy, I worked 12 hours a day 7 days in a week to get this update done. There is only so much I can do and accomplish, without falling to pieces.

I stick to my strength, which I believe is pre-made story telling. I don't have a team of people with me, except soundtrack composers and minor other people. I do it all on my own, I can't physically nor mentally manage a strain of creating complex branches.

I will however do my best to include things such as flavour dialogue, I'll go as far as to even make different scenes etc depending on choices. But full on coded branches is a no go for me. I simply don't have time to manage this.

I have a story, and I follow that canon story. Though I will say that later on, you will be able to bump into choices that either A ) Result in somewhat hilarious and sometimes not so hilarious DEATH of your main character. And B ) Have some impacts and effects, you will branch off but not too long, and come back to the mystical energy that carries you forward to where you should be.

That being said, another thing I've already answered regarding this matter. Is that I intend to at some point give extra screen time to characters ( LI's ) based off of a pool, aka depending on which one people like the most. So I'll make some side content related to it.

Which reminded me to make a poll atm. Brb :KEK:

This is just so well done! I'm enjoying every bit of it and wishing I didn't have to get to the end of the update.:D
Glad to hear so, motivating comment personally. Thank you.

P.S Tick, tock, tick tock. ( Who knows, knows. ) Omae wa mou... shindeiru.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I really like the game. The art is great, and the dialogue goes perfectly with the visuals.
Top-tier game Mystic. :giggle:
Art in some places is rougher than in others, you can easily notice me changing things. I've struggled heavily with DAZ and its lightning, especially dark scenes. However, starting this update, half way done already. I've came to a solution and method I've started using, hopefully this takes one burden off of my shoulders.

Doing my best to improve further.

Either way, thank you for positive comment, the most important part is that YOU enjoy it. As for me... such a comment just motivates me to work further on it. Thank you.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I think it is somewhat established already, just in case you missed it, Eliot is dominant in that nature.

As for sexual corruption, honestly, I'd like you to tell me what exactly IS THAT in your opinion, otherwise I can't confirm nor deny it being present. Cause since we all have our own interpretations, I genuinely need you to tell me what is it for you so I can say yes or no.
Welll the girl getting progressively little sluttier for mc, getting and wearing hotter clothes and maybe some some accessories like a collar or a tattoo to symbolize belonging to mc etc.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Welll the girl getting progressively little sluttier for mc, getting and wearing hotter clothes and maybe some some accessories like a collar or a tattoo to symbolize belonging to mc etc.
In that case I will answer this, but I will put it into spoiler. So open those at your own discretion. ( I do not take faulty for any possible tears that may or may not happen. )

Aria. Aria, while being of specific nature already when met. Does go on a route where she dresses up in some.. hot outfits for sake of appealing to main character, and naturally getting his sword standing. The thing with Aria however, is that she has such an influence on main char, that they almost in turn corrupt one another, FOR one another. It is somewhat complex, and I won't spoil that part so much.

Besides, you already probably noticed her teasing and coming close to him in the house scene. Granted, she is genuinely triggered in positive way by the guy. But yeah.

Though there are others who can fit into this particular category you ask, one of them would be Lyria eventually. I am not so sure about collars or tattoos? But def you can see reflection the most on chars like Lyria.

So I guess there is the thing here that you'd want in essence?

Reactions: haooni

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Art in some places is rougher than in others, you can easily notice me changing things. I've struggled heavily with DAZ and its lightning, especially dark scenes. However, starting this update, half way done already. I've came to a solution and method I've started using, hopefully this takes one burden off of my shoulders.

Doing my best to improve further.

Either way, thank you for positive comment, the most important part is that YOU enjoy it. As for me... such a comment just motivates me to work further on it. Thank you.
Yo don't tell me that the mc is the only virgin

• Thinking Face

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
In that case I will answer this, but I will put it into spoiler. So open those at your own discretion. ( I do not take faulty for any possible tears that may or may not happen. )

Aria. Aria, while being of specific nature already when met. Does go on a route where she dresses up in some.. hot outfits for sake of appealing to main character, and naturally getting his sword standing. The thing with Aria however, is that she has such an influence on main char, that they almost in turn corrupt one another, FOR one another. It is somewhat complex, and I won't spoil that part so much.

Besides, you already probably noticed her teasing and coming close to him in the house scene. Granted, she is genuinely triggered in positive way by the guy. But yeah.

Though there are others who can fit into this particular category you ask, one of them would be Lyria eventually. I am not so sure about collars or tattoos? But def you can see reflection the most on chars like Lyria.

So I guess there is the thing here that you'd want in essence?
Hmm the tattoos on lyria are probably related to her race. The tattoos I am talking about will show it everyone she belongs to the mc. I guess kind of a brand. Collars are also similar and works on the same principle

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Hmm the tattoos on lyria are probably related to her race. The tattoos I am talking about will show it everyone she belongs to the mc. I guess kind of a brand
That'd be correct, somewhat of a tribal tattoo thing. I think? I can ask her for you tho? I don't mind playing a wingman.

Also regarding the upper question and answer, just keep in mind that each char has diff personality. So don't expect all of em to react same way and give it away, for example you wouldn't notice it with Aria per se. It IS mentioned naturally.

As for that other part, no, there is hardly need for it. Though there will be something else, IF I manage to pull it software related that is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiseold6996

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
That'd be correct, somewhat of a tribal tattoo thing. I think? I can ask her for you tho? I don't mind playing a wingman.

Also regarding the upper question and answer, just keep in mind that each char has diff personality. So don't expect all of em to react same way and give it away, for example you wouldn't notice it with Aria per se. It IS mentioned naturally.

As for that other part, no, there is hardly need for it. Though there will be something else, IF I manage to pull it software related that is.
What other part?

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes