3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
i just started to play this game and would like to know if the MC develops any type of magic powers?
He already has his own innate abilities, though he doesn't use em till the update. But yeah, aside of those he does pick up a thing or two along his journey, for sure.

Reactions: Woodstock_1983

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
they should have away to change the MC name. During the game, they keep using the original name instead the the name I chose. I would like to change my name back to the original name being the others refuse to use my chosen name.

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
they should have away to change the MC name. During the game, they keep using the original name instead the the name I chose. I would like to change my name back to the original name being the others refuse to use my chosen name.
if you talk about magnus, that's the MCs surname a mistake i also made before.

• Haha
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Oh i thought magnus was his first name. I wish I could change his last name then. I would name him Zeus Black lol.
No can do. His surname must remain as it is for lore reasons, when I started writing the story I made several specific points that simply can't be changed. They're stuck in stone and have to remain like that.

Otherwise things down the line wouldn't make any sense.

Reactions: lipe2410

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
No can do. His surname must remain as it is for lore reasons, when I started writing the story I made several specific points that simply can't be changed. They're stuck in stone and have to remain like that.

Otherwise things down the line wouldn't make any sense.
i wouldn't have used Magnus as a last name in the first place. i would've looked online for a medieval last name instead.

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
i wouldn't have used Magnus as a last name in the first place. i would've looked online for a medieval last name instead.
Well, the meaning of Magnus in Latin is = Great.

Not that bad I'd say. On a secondary note however, do keep in mind that this is not strictly medieval, thereby names of characters are reflecting that.

There is fantasy / high fantasy involved here. And as the world and lore itself, is made from scratch, you'd say I have some hand in deciding few things regarding that.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Her hat still looks weird. Sorry, Mystic
Not sure if you're the same person, as the one on my discord server. (If it IS you Zultanite, well fuck you some more! ) :KEK:

And if you're not Zultanite... well, I missed the part where that's my problem. I'll start wearing the same hat myself IRL, and I'll take selfies so you can hate on me.

:WeSmart:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Not sure if you're the same person, as the one on my discord server. (If it IS you Zultanite, well fuck you some more! ) :KEK:

And if you're not Zultanite... well, I missed the part where that's my problem. I'll start wearing the same hat myself IRL, and I'll take selfies so you can hate on me.

:WeSmart:
No. It's not me. On Discord I'm... Hold on. I'll just join.

• Haha
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes