3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The first part is an option, yes. Not sure about his ribs however, they're not exactly ''eatable''. But yeah, since at Chapter 1 Part 2 I am basically starting to take down the main char down the route he is supposed to take, aka the villain route. Well ''villain''.

So that would mean plenty of murder and mayhem opportunity. ( And yes, before anyone asks, you will get occasional choice for mercy / sparing someone or just being a brutal prick about it. )
Damn. Missed this one.

I just want BBQ ribs and they are just as edible as dino ribs. Look at the size of these mamajamas!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Raziel_8 and Mystic

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Remember, spoilers a day save us from deleting a post. Too big images :KEK:
Yeah, my bad. But some crazy mod will come in here and still end up deletin me for OT. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Seems like we get our cake and also eat it...that will be a nice bbq, lot of nice ribs :giggle:
Mmm Cake you say? Where? I'm a starvin man whose lost way too much weight due to his health and needs a lot of food. Now gimme!

Cake? What am I missing here, I am out of the loop.
Don't play with me, bro. I was promised cake with my ribs.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Just meant we can get a dragon and make bbq out of this particular one.

And also dwarven beer, don't forget the beer, it will go well with the ribs
Got dwarves too, they just care for salted pork and ale.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, I suppose given who they serve may as well be fucking Darth Revan. :KEK:
I mean, we have the fitting outfits, a merciless and devoted cult and even the tragic hero past :ROFLMAO:
But that certainly sounds like fun times ahead.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
so we are going to get a cult

Yesn't.

They're not cultists, well, not in particular anyhow. Granted world will brand em such for specific reasons, they're faithful and believers / worshippers of Goddess Eris.

And given the story, Magnus is an Emissary of their Goddess. So yeah, on her orders they are there at his disposal to aid him with what he needs or wants.

I mean, we have the fitting outfits, a merciless and devoted cult and even the tragic hero past :ROFLMAO:
But that certainly sounds like fun times ahead.
Yeah, I suppose Eris is fond of Sith getup. :KEK:

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
That's the plan, so you can expect that. Though... not this particular one, as he literally burned him alive. So that one has something else coming.
awwww, what about some forgiveness:LOL:?
it's a dragon, it's his nature, it's what he does on a daily basis, - burning everybody alive)))
I mean, you can't blame cat for killing mice, or tiger for hunting down his prey;)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
awwww, what about some forgiveness:LOL:?
it's a dragon, it's his nature, it's what he does on a daily basis, - burning everybody alive)))
I mean, you can't blame cat for killing mice, or tiger for hunting down his prey;)
Well I mean, from my perspective dragons are beasts of great intelligence. So I make em such, meaning if they have great intelligence they can chose not to be a prick, but if they're a prick that means you can eat them.

:WeSmart:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I haven't read the whole current content, but I figure I've seen enough to form an opinion for now.

On one side, I really like this game so far. I like the MC quite a bit, and while the plot seems to be in no hurry to go anywhere, I'm just enjoying the journey.
On the other side, I have a problem with the way this is written. It seems like the author is trying really hard to have the characters sound like they fit in a middle-ages kinda fantasy setting, thereby forgetting a few important things.
Firstly, all the speech is so formal, even between MC and Lyria, who've traveled together for almost six years. You'd think they'd talk in a more relaxed fashion to each other. It feels pretty unnatural. Of course, this is just my opinion, any maybe I'm the only one who feels that way...
Secondly, there are a lot of small mistakes in the script. There is: Clear typos (ocurse -> course), a weird overuse of question marks where there are no questions, an almost complete lack of vocative commas, the occasional wrong tense, a somewhat frequent use of the wrong article (the, a/an, or neither), wrong word order in indirect questions... Also, I don't think I've ever seen a document of any lenth that uses the word 'albeit' this often; in one or two cases a simpler word like 'yet' would have been more correct and sounded less stilted.

I was going to leave the kind of comment I have left on many other games, where I would just compile all the mistakes I found in a big list, but I've made over 180 screenshots of lines that, in my eyes, need some kind of correction, and I just don't have it in me to compile all of those into a list. I'm just going to trust that the developer is capable of proofreading his script without me pointing to every single mistake, if they are willing.

I plan on returning to this game in the future and seeing if there is any improvement. I think this could be a great game with a revised script. So far, I'd call it decent overall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I haven't read the whole current content, but I figure I've seen enough to form an opinion for now.

On one side, I really like this game so far. I like the MC quite a bit, and while the plot seems to be in no hurry to go anywhere, I'm just enjoying the journey.
On the other side, I have a problem with the way this is written. It seems like the author is trying really hard to have the characters sound like they fit in a middle-ages kinda fantasy setting, thereby forgetting a few important things.
Firstly, all the speech is so formal, even between MC and Lyria, who've traveled together for almost six years. You'd think they'd talk in a more relaxed fashion to each other. It feels pretty unnatural. Of course, this is just my opinion, any maybe I'm the only one who feels that way...
Secondly, there are a lot of small mistakes in the script. There is: Clear typos (ocurse -> course), a weird overuse of question marks where there are no questions, an almost complete lack of vocative commas, the occasional wrong tense, a somewhat frequent use of the wrong article (the, a/an, or neither), wrong word order in indirect questions... Also, I don't think I've ever seen a document of any lenth that uses the word 'albeit' this often; in one or two cases a simpler word like 'yet' would have been more correct and sounded less stilted.

I was going to leave the kind of comment I have left on many other games, where I would just compile all the mistakes I found in a big list, but I've made over 180 screenshots of lines that, in my eyes, need some kind of correction, and I just don't have it in me to compile all of those into a list. I'm just going to trust that the developer is capable of proofreading his script without me pointing to every single mistake, if they are willing.

I plan on returning to this game in the future and seeing if there is any improvement. I think this could be a great game with a revised script. So far, I'd call it decent overall.
Engrish is my bane.

And yeah, don't worry about it. Every update I do I go about back and forth, correcting stuff. My time is however limited, so there is only so much I can accomplish in given time.

But glad you enjoyed the rest of it though, typos and crap aside. Thanks for the feedback.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes