3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Here is a universal textbox mod with slider, that use when a title is missing a text box. The default textbox selection will show the textbox that is in the gui folder, and the black choice will be a solid textbox. As well I changed the game_menu overlay with my black brick back ground image.

Install, place the file into your game folder and run your title's exe.
There, it took ten years of my life cause it is a piece of shit. But for now, I'll leave it like this and I'll leave it here. Please don't ruin my GUI anymore. :KEK:

I got you your textbox and opacity slider.

1708080641086.png

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Bump. Game updated, quite a sizeable update as well.

Toss me some feedback if you want, cheers.
As promised:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No intention to offend. No intention to usurp the Dev spot. My suggestions come from my interest in making this project a bit better.

Peace :)

p.s. - Cross Posted as review.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
As promised:

No intention to offend. No intention to usurp the Dev spot. My suggestions come from my interest in making this project a bit better.

p.s. - Cross Posted as review.
Offense hardly taken when someone offers me that kind of a detailed, and constructive feedback. Only a dumb ass would complain about that.

Cameras, I'll see what I can do about. Sometimes that can be pulled off, sometimes it can't. As for DoF? Copy that. I'll take it down a notch.

In regard to choices, no. They do not block anything, not even close to that. They're there for flavor sake, and that is all there is to it. That doesn't mean there won't be different kind later on, but on such choices you get a fair note and warning. I always write something in the way of : This choice will be reflected further down the line. I don't just randomly sabotage people with choices :KEK: But as someone who was writing interactive fictions long before getting into any of this, I must say I always liked the flavor choices. And a practice that remained with me.

As far as the story goes, as far as the ''romantic triangle drama'' is concerned, there is no such thing. Of course I purposely gave it such a tone just to throw some salt in there, but that is hardly any issue or will present any issue.

As for twists and turns, possible, can't say anything on that part even myself for the moment. But ah... for now it should be what it is, and keep heading into what it is meant to be.

Cliffhangers? Maybe occasionally. Depending on how they're done it can be fun.

As for the grammar, yeah, well, fuck me. That's all I can say to that. :KEK: I do my best just to make it perfectly clear, sadly the speeds I operate under when I do this, comes with a cost.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dzapan and FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Offense hardly taken when someone offers me that kind of a detailed, and constructive feedback. Only a dumb ass would complain about that.

Cameras, I'll see what I can do about. Sometimes that can be pulled off, sometimes it can't. As for DoF? Copy that. I'll take it down a notch.

In regard to choices, no. They do not block anything, not even close to that. They're there for flavor sake, and that is all there is to it. That doesn't mean there won't be different kind later on, but on such choices you get a fair note and warning. I always write something in the way of : This choice will be reflected further down the line. I don't just randomly sabotage people with choices :KEK: But as someone who was writing interactive fictions long before getting into any of this, I must say I always liked the flavor choices. And a practice that remained with me.

As far as the story goes, as far as the ''romantic triangle drama'' is concerned, there is no such thing. Of course I purposely gave it such a tone just to throw some salt in there, but that is hardly any issue or will present any issue.

As for twists and turns, possible, can't say anything on that part even myself for the moment. But ah... for now it should be what it is, and keep heading into what it is meant to be.

Cliffhangers? Maybe occasionally. Depending on how they're done it can be fun.
Ooof... glad you took it well.

• Yay, new update!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
So I don't get it, did MC die in the past and get brought back to life or is he just super old?
The conversation with the wizard confused me a bit.
He did die, yes. That much can be understood from the brief intro scene on the get-go. And no, he's currently as Lyria mentions few times, almost thirty winters old. ( Aka almost 30 years old. )

As for the other part. Yesn't. I'll offer a brief spoiler. He was born again, normal procedure. Had to grow up naturally, though he retained his memories.

I'll leave it at that.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So I don't get it, did MC die in the past and get brought back to life or is he just super old?
The conversation with the wizard confused me a bit.
You can infer a lot from the intro. He dies. Is reborn, but retains his memories, powers and a few more things.

The story circles exactly around that mystery. Around his unorthodox return to life. Giving you an answer, would simply kill the game.

Now, good eye on catching the exact plot point that drives this story. ;)

Reactions: SpecterX

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
You can infer a lot from the intro. He dies. Is reborn, but retains his memories, powers and a few more things.

The story circles exactly around that mystery. Around his unorthodox return to life. Giving you an answer, would simply kill the game.

Now, good eye on catching the exact plot point that drives this story. ;)

It is one of the mysteries, yes. There are several others that are somewhat more complex in nature and on a more grandiose scale.

The first mystery, that seems to circle about Magnus however, gets some light shed on it with upcoming part 2 of Chapter I. Aka you get to meet the person responsible for it, and answer as to why did they do it.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
It is one of the mysteries, yes. There are several others that are somewhat more complex in nature and on a more grandiose scale.

The first mystery, that seems to circle about Magnus however, gets some light shed on it with upcoming part 2 of Chapter I. Aka you get to meet the person responsible for it, and answer as to why did they do it.
Well, as far as we are able to discern so far, Magnus is "THE" driver of the story. Only you know what happens besides that. :p

• Hey there

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Well, as far as we are able to discern so far, Magnus is "THE" driver of the story. Only you know what happens besides that. :p

Occasionally, on average. I created the gods in that world to do things on their own, they've came to life. Now I watch how it all unfolds, and I only intervene when needed.

:WeSmart:

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Unofficial Android Port [v0.2 Ch. 1]
(With Russian Translation)

DOWNLOAD:

Extra:

Android Port By Naxle
Russian Translation By Cresil-

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Nice start. Graphics are ok. MC could look cooler for my taste, but Lyria is super cute.

There are some inconsistencies in the writing/worldbuiling. Like how Lyria
never observed the sky before in her life.
Also how MC and Lyria never heard about countries in the north that they could reach with only a few days (weeks?) travel.

But what I was confused about the most was how the disciple of Kargos was expecting the MC and even knew abut his companion. I didn't understand that quest at all. Why the whole secrecy and all?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Nice start. Graphics are ok. MC could look cooler for my taste, but Lyria is super cute.

There are some inconsistencies in the writing/worldbuiling. Like how Lyria
never observed the sky before in her life.
Also how MC and Lyria never heard about countries in the north that they could reach with only a few days (weeks?) travel.

But what I was confused about the most was how the disciple of Kargos was expecting the MC and even knew abut his companion. I didn't understand that quest at all. Why the whole secrecy and all?
Give him time, man is under a tough gig.

And no, I believe you've misunderstood her on that part. What Lyria meant by that, is that she actually doesn't take time often to look at the stars and admire them.

I'll rewrite that part a bit, just to clear the confusion. Perhaps that was my fault for you misunderstanding.

Second question... that is cause Elleria is fucking huge. There are several continents, they didn't explore every single continent. Not many did, no one knows about everything. And not everything is mapped. Main Char grew up on the sea and a group of Islands there, he runs on old memories for knowledge. He didn't know jack arse about that continent they're on, last he remembers is a wasteland north.

There's a huge span of years between then and now. And no they can't a lot of terrain in Elleria is quite difficult to cross, but you'll see them talking about that at some point as well, and why. As for Lyria, her kind sticks to one region and that's that. Not easy to find em wandering about.

As for disciples of Kargos, of course they know. They're the devil worshippers. You could already easily presume that religion and faith plays big part in Elleria, and people like those cultists etc, it is not unusual for them to commune with one another, or have some evil spirits under their service, gathering intel or anything else for that matter.

Either way, nothing is weird in it. I just need some more time to actually offer deeper knowledge on things to player. You'll hardly be confused by anything.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I am Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite Android porter on the forums.
Hahahah
Just 20 min ago i was setting up a char in ME Andromeda and reminiscing about the ending of ME3, oh well... :LOL:

that's if I got that right))

• Love

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
damn liking all these medieval games coming out lately. Hope one of these days we can become a king or something like that and handle politics.

Reactions: Valdazz
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes