3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
v0.2 - Chapter 1 Start ( Quite a sizeable one.)

- GUI Tweaks.
- Increased the Shadow Opacity of the dialogues. (Per suggestion from people who had issues reading in some lighter scenes. Will be tweaked further if necessary.(Feel free to ping me y' folks with bad sight.) )
- Auto Forward is now located under preferences, next to auto forward speed control. (Available for toggle as per request.)
- Typo Fixes
- Character Codex. (Can be accessed during the play time, right click to open the menu and click on ''Characters'' to get some background on them, if you have the particular character unlocked.)
- Several new soundtracks from some quite talented people!
- Some tweaks and work on main character design.
Well, since the v0.2 changes...I can not use a textbox, which I originally used with the initial release. Could you please enable the ability to have a textbox, as the changes to the text do not help me...coming from a bad sight person.

I have included examples of the differences.
Regards,

First image below, has my text box installed in the gui folder (which usually overrides the default textbox)…now it does not work. (some changes have happened to caused this issue)
screenshot0001.png

And with the image below, I installed my own textbox into the gui folder...and as shown it works as intended.
(I included the text box I used with your original release)
screenshot0006.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, since the v0.2 changes...I can not use a textbox, which I originally used with the initial release. Could you please enable the ability to have a textbox, as the changes to the text do not help me...coming from a bad sight person.

Regards,

First image below, has my text box installed in the gui folder (which usually overrides the default textbox)…now it does not work. (some changes have happened to caused this issue)
View attachment 3356684

And with the image below, I installed my own textbox into the gui folder...and as shown it works as intended.
(I included the text box I used with your title)
View attachment 3356688
I think we need a textbox slider. I usually set mine to around 30%.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019

Regards,

View attachment 3356684

(I included the text box I used with your title)
View attachment 3356688
Mmmh. No damn clue what the hell is going on in that department, but I'll sure as hell take a look at it. Granted I was doing some changes, but it shouldn't have impacted anything related to that.

A decent suggestion I suppose, I'll see if I can shove in additional setting for that then.

Reactions: MrBenny

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
No android port?
Usually something a porter does, I have one on my discord server. People tend to ping his arse about these things. I presume he'll make it in some days, or you can always ask about people on forum here. Not sure how that works.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Mmmh. No damn clue what the hell is going on in that department, but I'll sure as hell take a look at it. Granted I was doing some changes, but it shouldn't have impacted anything related to that.

A decent suggestion I suppose, I'll see if I can shove in additional setting for that then.
If you need an example code, bro. F95's code inserter is crap, but hopefully it gets you started:

Code:
hbox:
                style_prefix "slider"
                box_wrap True

vbox:
                    label _("Textbox Opacity")
                    bar value FieldValue(persistent, "textboxopacity", range=1.0, style="slider") left_gutter 35 right_gutter 35

label _("{size=40}Text Size: %s" % (persistent.dialogueTextSize))
                    bar value FieldValue(object=persistent, field='dialogueTextSize', range=(gui.text_size * 2), max_is_zero=False, style=u'slider', offset=0, step=1) left_gutter 35 right_gutter 35

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Here is a universal textbox mod with slider, that I use when a title is missing a text box. The default textbox selection will show the textbox that is in the gui folder, and the black choice will be a solid textbox. As well I changed the game_menu overlay with my black brick back ground image.

Install, place the file into your game folder and run your title's exe.

screenshot0006.png

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Here is a universal textbox mod with slider, that use when a title is missing a text box. The default textbox selection will show the textbox that is in the gui folder, and the black choice will be a solid textbox. As well I changed the game_menu overlay with my black brick back ground image.

View attachment 3356783
Thanks. I just add my own when I need it.

Reactions: MrBenny

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
If you need an example code, bro. F95's code inserter is crap, but hopefully it gets you started:

Code:
hbox:
                style_prefix "slider"
                box_wrap True

vbox:
                    label _("Textbox Opacity")
                    bar value FieldValue(persistent, "textboxopacity", range=1.0, style="slider") left_gutter 35 right_gutter 35

label _("{size=40}Text Size: %s" % (persistent.dialogueTextSize))
                    bar value FieldValue(object=persistent, field='dialogueTextSize', range=(gui.text_size * 2), max_is_zero=False, style=u'slider', offset=0, step=1) left_gutter 35 right_gutter 35
That seems to do the trick I think, on a first glance anyways, thanks. I'll see if I can use this.

Here is a universal textbox mod with slider, that use when a title is missing a text box. The default textbox selection will show the textbox that is in the gui folder, and the black choice will be a solid textbox. As well I changed the game_menu overlay with my black brick back ground image.

View attachment 3356783
Usually I wouldn't say a thing, but shit, you've hammered my life with that one. All my work on GUI for nothing. :HideThePain: Fine, doesn't hurt, not at all.

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
nice update, i gotta say this one is a lot better than under the moonliigh... its sad that strings was abandoned but this one is shaping u to be on the same level as strings of fate

• Love

johnsman

Sep 6, 2022
Is there no way to reject lyria? Also, how much do choices matter in this game? Because at this moment they don't seem to have much of an impact. In general great game though.

• Hey there

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
nice update, i gotta say this one is a lot better than under the moonliigh... its sad that strings was abandoned but this one is shaping u to be on the same level as strings of fate
Different genre, different things. Then again, I was having some heavy practice on UTM, so yeah, I took what knowledge I gathered on it and put it all into this.

I'll probably start UTM from scratch again. Though nothing for the present, my focus is this and solely this for foreseeable future. And yeah, well, as I said previously, Elleria is meant to be a substitute for Strings. So there's that I guess.

Reactions: Joint311

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Is there no way to reject lyria? Also, how much do choices matter in this game? Because at this moment they don't seem to have much of an impact. In general great game though.
A lot of choices so far are there for flavor, they give you different answers depending on what you say or do, etc.

But I have to ask however, why the absolute fuck would you reject Lyria? :HideThePain: I see you're one of those humans who are clearly racist towards the Elves, shame on you.

I bet you'd bang Elvira though smh. Prejudice! ( Or any of other evil char chicks)

Jokes aside, no. It is meant to be a harem gain, gotta collect em all like fucking pokemons, no one should be excluded, all should be loved.

P.S: Genuinely curious as to why you'd reject Lyria. Their dynamic is smooth from the get-go, and she is generally a very sweet and nice character.

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
A lot of choices so far are there for flavor, they give you different answers depending on what you say or do, etc.

But I have to ask however, why the absolute fuck would you reject Lyria? :HideThePain: I see you're one of those humans who are clearly racist towards the Elves, shame on you.

I bet you'd bang Elvira though smh. Prejudice! ( Or any of other evil char chicks)

Jokes aside, no. It is meant to be a harem gain, gotta collect em all like fucking pokemons, no one should be excluded, all should be loved.

P.S: Genuinely curious as to why you'd reject Lyria. Their dynamic is smooth from the get-go, and she is generally a very sweet and nice character.
so what you are saying is that the mc if going to to be fucking more Elves than jus Elvira... how many are we talking about?

• Hey there

johnsman

Sep 6, 2022

Lol, fair enough. As for Lydia, it's not that I dislike her. She's great and very well written. I just enjoy it more when you have choices as to whether you want to enter into a relationship with a certain character or not. Great game though, looking forward to the next update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tyrranus and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
so what you are saying is that the mc if going to to be fucking more Elves than jus Elvira... how many are we talking about?
Not all are Elves. Though so far I'm counting 2 more for the moment.

Lol, fair enough. As for Lydia, it's not that I dislike her. She's great and very well written. I just enjoy it more when you have choices as to whether you want to enter into a relationship with a certain character or not. Great game though, looking forward to the next update.
Fair point, though if you're worried Lyria will cockblock Magnus for any other, you can rest easy on that. Not gonna happen. He does as he pleases.

And thanks, glad to hear so!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mcknobz33
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes