3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
That is true, yes. I have like $10 support from Subscribestar I think :HideThePain: I'm not gonna bother mentioning my electricity, or the sums I put into purchasing assets from DAZ shop. ( Which in case someone doesn't know, you actually fucking need! )

That, and my recent investment a month or so ago, I bought a 4090 which costed me about €2,300. Just so I can use this fucking software. :HideThePain:

And then there is me actually paying people to make soundtracks and shit for Elleria, which I pay €140 per one. So uh... yeah, you know. I'm kinda in a fat fucking minus.
Nvidia is only worth it if you're a dev or an RTX gamer. I'm neither. I have a 7900xtx and it cost me 1200 less. For non-RTX gamin, mofo is a beast. It's all I need. Fuckin overkill is what it is.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Nvidia is only worth it if you're a dev or an RTX gamer. I'm neither. I have a 7900xtx and it cost me 1200 less. For non-RTX gamin, mofo is a beast. It's all I need. Fuckin overkill is what it is.
Yeah sadly so, but as I said, certainly one of the reasons why I don't bother baking 50 renders for characters talking. I just don't have resources to deal with this like some other devs honestly.

And there is only so much of my own personal money that I'm willing to invest, and I invest far too much as it is already.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah sadly so, but as I said, certainly one of the reasons why I don't bother baking 50 renders for characters talking. I just don't have resources to deal with this like some other devs honestly.

And there is only so much of my own personal money that I'm willing to invest, and I invest far too much as it is already.
Well, we better stop with the PT, before Mystic or another mod comes through and kicks our asses. :ROFLMAO:

About to start this one and hopefully I get to play with that sexy Elf. :devilish:

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
That is true, yes. I have like $10 support from Subscribestar I think :HideThePain: I'm not gonna bother mentioning my electricity, or the sums I put into purchasing assets from DAZ shop. ( Which in case someone doesn't know, you actually fucking need! )

That, and my recent investment a month or so ago, I bought a 4090 which costed me about €2,300. Just so I can use this fucking software. :HideThePain:

And then there is me actually paying people to make soundtracks and shit for Elleria, which I pay €140 per one. So uh... yeah, you know. I'm kinda in a fat fucking minus.
If the electricity bill is too high, I may have a solution. You move to the east of Turkey, probably any house you move to will already have illegal electricity waiting for you. :LOL:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
If the electricity bill is too high, I may have a solution. You move to the east of Turkey, probably any house you move to will already have illegal electricity waiting for you. :LOL:
Well, if I keep going down this particular rabbit hole, I may as well do that at some point. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: burbero

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Fucking damn, a story focused Vn in a fantasy universe, and elves.. which is my weakest spot:love:
Good luck with the game

Also I hope there won't be any trouble with steam release, can't wait for it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: gaimariy and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Fucking damn, a story focused Vn in a fantasy universe, and elves.. which is my weakest spot:love:
Good luck with the game

Also I hope there won't be any trouble with steam release, can't wait for it!
Glad to hear that. And no, shouldn't be any problems. I'm very careful with what is present within it, and I'm doing my best to follow steam rules.

I order every soundtrack, I pay for it and obtain all the licenses. Should be gucci!

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexMpog

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Sounds good to me, but last I knew, Turkey isn't keen on foreigners. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Mystic

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Just goin to leave these here. Wrong words or not:
Should be "I".
1708009583835.png

Should also be "I".
1708009701394.png

Same as the other two. Should be "I".
1708009897502.png

Again. lol
1708010114779.png

• Hey there
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Well, here I was just doing the same as the above poster! I'll leave what I have right here for you. It only covers the 'pre intro' portion of the game, but should help you to standardize your English. I'm happy to do more if you find this useful. If you don't, I'll just stop.

Opening scenes:

"Never rise your sword..." should be 'raise'

"Almost five hundred years ago now, I've made a mistake..." should be 'I' (So if you want to know why, 'I've' is a contraction for 'I have', present tense. You are using past tense, and you must keep your tense consistent. You could have used 'I'd' for 'I had' but it would feel awkward. Just use 'I made a mistake.')

'...poison in shape of faith.' Should be 'in the shape'

'Five hundred years ago, I've fought...' again, just use 'I' or if you want to emphasize the 'past action', use 'I had fought'

This next isn't strictly incorrect, but it risks people misunderstanding your meaning. In English, pronouns generally refer to the last noun in the previous sentence. So for this one:
'We believe in what we wish to believe, but belief is not what makes you spill blood. It should be comfort...' I *think* you mean to be referring to the word belief, but the phrase 'spill blood' is closest, so some readers will assume you mean 'to spill blood should be comfort.' To avoid that, replace 'it' with 'belief' again.

'But as my wounds got me closer...' You want 'brought me closer' here.

'For what are we but pawns in a larger game, mad whims...' This would read better if you were consistent with the characterization here. 'Pawns' are physical things, 'whims' are ideas. Try 'For what are we but pawns in a larger game, victims of the mad whims of gods..'

'I thought I'd despise my god, but in truth I've despised myself.' The contractions make this unnecessarily awkward. "I thought I despised my god, but in truth I despised myself' is much cleaner.

'For what kind of fool would rise his sword...' Should be 'raise.'

'It was well known that gods commune with their chosen often, but in the end all my god communed to me, was despair.' This sentence is misusing the word 'commune.' Try, 'in the end all my god left me was despair.'

'We often wonder what happens when we die, where do we go? The answer would be nowhere, and nothing.' The answers here are out of order with the question. It's a small thing, but it reads awkwardly. So put them in the order of the questions. 'nothing, and nowhere.'
You can PM me these things instead, so that the topic doesn't get clogged with these. Far better method.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Custom names don't seem to work in the recent update, every time the character is mentioned he's called magnus
Yes they do. As stated, you may only change his FIRST NAME. His last name ( surname ) is Magnus. His full name is Eliot Magnus. You can only change his first name.

Sometimes he is referred by his first name, and sometimes people use his last name. And no, you can't change his last name due to story and lore reasons.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Sounds good to me, but last I knew, Turkey isn't keen on foreigners. :ROFLMAO:
That's not exactly true. If you come from the Arab world you are probably not welcome. The reason for this is that crime has increased after the increase in refugees. But other communities are welcomed, even after the Russian war many Russians settled in Turkey and they are very happy. The hot weather may also be a reason for this. :D

Still, I must give fair warning to potential migrants that inflation hurts.:cry:

• Haha

beeboopz!

Dec 25, 2022
Yes they do. As stated, you may only change his FIRST NAME. His last name ( surname ) is Magnus. His full name is Eliot Magnus. You can only change his first name.

Sometimes he is referred by his first name, and sometimes people use his last name. And no, you can't change his last name due to story and lore reasons.
sorry I'm a complete cabbage, I forgot about that lol

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes