3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I can't access the discord channel
Discord server you mean? Care to give me your discord username, I'll add you and send you invite or something. Though link should be valid - discord.gg/mc-games

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
That time of the month for me to jump in for a check in, just so people don't think I dropped from a building.

Presently working on Chapter I start for Elleria, it was a slow start, plenty of assets to buy and organize, but once that was done and out of my way. Over hundred first renders are already behind me, along with over one thousand lines of dialogue and code.

Ordered few soundtracks as well, first one is about done and finished and I'm quite pleased by it! I'll leave it down below, and you can give it a listen!

Long story short, so far, so good! I'll leave few peeks here!

1707376627998.png
1707376769964.png
1707376825427.png
1707376834077.png
1707376849099.png
1707376864293.png
1707376876689.png

Funky_A

Jan 25, 2024
With respect to your effort, I enjoy a good story above all but the cg to dialogue ratio is too much even for me

5-6 different angles/ 7 minutes dialogue I think is too much

I didn't play the latest version yet.. Hopefully it get' s better

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mcknobz33

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
With respect to your effort, I enjoy a good story above all but the cg to dialogue ratio is too much even for me

5-6 different angles/ 7 minutes dialogue I think is too much

I didn't play the latest version yet.. Hopefully it get' s better
DAZ isn't Honey Select 2 nor Koikatsu, you don't hit F11 and you instantly get a render / cg. It bakes like it was in an oven. Creating meaningless renders is not something that you should do with this particular software, especially given how much power the GPU and PC draws and smacks your electricity bill.

My point is to move things forward, not create 20 renders and wait 20 hours for them. And if I do take on this road, you'd be waiting on updates for ages, which is also not my intent.

I already go out of my way, when it comes to travel scenes. I'd also like to note that I personally, when I speak to someone IRL. My position more often than not does not change, especially if we're sitting somewhere. Nor do we flay our arms, legs and heads about while we're sitting for a coffee. So I prefer some immersion.

On another note, I'd also rather put my effort into scenes such as combat to have extra renders. Or sex scenes as well. Last but not least, it is a VISUAL NOVEL. My friend, it is not a RPG Unreal Engine game.

And please do not misread or misunderstand my point here, not busting your balls for your opinion, simply sharing you my perspective on things and why something is as it is.

TLDR Version: You gotta make each render count, otherwise you can go fuck yourself with DAZ software and take Milfy City route of updates waiting period.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
More like DAZ will fuck you. DAZ don't play. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah it really isn't the easiest thing to deal with. And I'm not gonna bother mentioning the electricity bill it piles up for rending whole day on monthly basis.

As I said, I prefer to put extra effort into creating combat or story related scenes, not bake 50 renders for characters nodding heads while talking.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah it really isn't the easiest thing to deal with. And I'm not gonna bother mentioning the electricity bill it piles up for rending whole day on monthly basis.

As I said, I prefer to put extra effort into creating combat or story related scenes, not bake 50 renders for characters nodding heads while talking.
I'm glad I have a Radeon card. You DAZ devs pay out your asses for electricity! :LOL: I think that's somethin a lot of people don't realize. If a dev isn't makin much, they're already runnin a deficit just due to the power bill.

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I'm glad I have a Radeon card. You DAZ devs pay out your asses for electricity! :LOL: I think that's somethin a lot of people don't realize. If a dev isn't makin much, they're already runnin a deficit just due to the power bill.
That is true, yes. I have like $10 support from Subscribestar I think :HideThePain: I'm not gonna bother mentioning my electricity, or the sums I put into purchasing assets from DAZ shop. ( Which in case someone doesn't know, you actually fucking need! )

That, and my recent investment a month or so ago, I bought a 4090 which costed me about €2,300. Just so I can use this fucking software. :HideThePain:

And then there is me actually paying people to make soundtracks and shit for Elleria, which I pay €140 per one. So uh... yeah, you know. I'm kinda in a fat fucking minus.

3.80 star(s) 18 Votes