3.80 star(s) 18 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Elleria [v0.2 - Chapter I] [M.C Games] - Compressed

Original Size: ~1GB
Compressed Size: ~100MB

Win/Lin/Mac:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Put it on OP. Ty.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Elleria-CH1v0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
So MC was dating Elvira and they never got to do lewd things like holding hands?
For a brief period, yes. And that part did occur of course :KEK: However, do keep one thing in mind here, just in case you compared Lyria to Elvira, I'll clarify briefly on that.

Elvira's father is a noble, meaning she's a noble or daughter of one. ( I belive as much is stated in codex entry. ) The things in... ah... shall we call it upper or ''higher society'' function differently.

And keep in mind that Eliot as he is now, comes from a group of Islands somewhere on the sea, from a family of farmers. You can see how there is a little issue here.

Courting someone like her would require some delicacy, time and well... status. Which sadly he didn't have.

Reactions: Harem4life

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
hey Mystic loved all the games i played from you so far, and enjoyed what I played from this update immensely.

i stumbled upon some spots in this update where the MC is called Magnus despite renaming him at the start. I encountered it mostly in the talk with Elvira in the guild hall and shortly before that and i have no idea if it happend later too, because i got rid of it with URM.

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
hey Mystic loved all the games i played from you so far, and enjoyed what I played from this update immensely.

i stumbled upon some spots in this update where the MC is called Magnus despite renaming him at the start. I encountered it mostly in the talk with Elvira in the guild hall and shortly before that and i have no idea if it happend later too, because i got rid of it with URM.
Not sure why you all think this is a mistake, albeit glad to hear the other part. As I've replied here... take a look friend.

1708031394878.png

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Name changing need to be polished. Half of the game MC is called by custom name while other half he stays Magnus.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Name changing need to be polished. Half of the game MC is called by custom name while other half he stays Magnus.
I literally... replied to this above. And I am literally replying to same thing for third time today. :HideThePain:

Eliot Magnus is his full name, sometimes people refer to him by his name, and sometimes people refer to him by his surname ( last name ).

There is nothing to polish here bro.

The very start click on the game and you're faced with this. You can only change the first name.

1708031876752.png

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I literally... replied to this above. And I am literally replying to same thing for third time today. :HideThePain:

Eliot Magnus is his full name, sometimes people refer to him by his name, and sometimes people refer to him by his surname ( last name ).

There is nothing to polish here bro.

The very start click on the game and you're faced with this. You can only change the first name.

View attachment 3357475
Missed that part. My bad.
But the fact that so many people are getting confused means something.
It sounds somewhat unnatural when people just call you by the surname, without mr. or -san.
If we are talking about some medieval references, common folk wouldn't even have a surname most of the cases and nobles would be called by some honorifics.
Can't really imagine a situation where someone would be called just by surname other han school, army or prison.

• Hey there

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
well that was a pleasantly meaty update... aside from a couple typos and the awkward grammar here and there it was really good. Also very glad lyra's quiver now has more than 5 arrows! lol

• Yay, new update!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Missed that part. My bad.
But the fact that so many people are getting confused means something.
It sounds somehat unnatural when people just call you by the surname, without mr. or -san.
If we are talking about some medieval references, common folk wouldn't even have a surname most of the cases and nobles would be called by some honorifics.
Can't really imagine a situation where someone would be called just by surname other han school, army or prison.
Aye, it means two things. A ) - People are not focusing properly. B ) I didn't think to make that notice bold and underlined and thereby it is my mistake perhaps.

I'll put my money on B.

Unnatural when people call you by surname, depends on what are we talking about. As for ''common folk wouldn't even have a surname''. Do keep in mind Elleria is a fantasy / dark fantasy / medieval world of my own creation. It is made from scratch, including lore and everything else.

In short that means that I'm their god, I created it, and it means what I say goes in terms of do people have surnames or not. If you wanna put it in a fun perspective. :KEK: Call it the big bang under my supervision. :BootyTime:

But yeah, not much I can do except make it plainly obvious I'm afraid.

that should help but to be honest, I have no idea if i would have remembered that in v0.2 :ROFLMAO:
In that case, I'll be sure to add codex entry for Magnus as well in the upcoming update, where it says the man has a last name. That way each time you check codex, you'll be reminded of it!

well that was a pleasantly meaty update... aside from a couple typos and the awkward grammar here and there it was really good. Also very glad lyra's quiver now has more than 5 arrows! lol
I hoped it would be, glad to hear it was. I think someone mentioned her quiver already, I find it hilarious people actually took time to count her arrows! :KEK:

Reactions: Tyrranus

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
well her first quiver was damned near empty so it wasnt hard and a weird visual
Yeah well, as you'd be aware. Those two are low on funds. Hunting monsters is a tough gig, not so well paid in most parts. :ROFLMAO:

But hey, they earned 20 silver pieces really easy. Magnus pulled one over that priestess. So they got some upgrades!

Maybe you can make it so that it pops up in text as "Magnus (the MCs surname, you dumb fuck)" so that people like me get it too :WeSmart:
Nah you'll be fine bro.

• Haha
Reactions: Juerhullycin
3.80 star(s) 18 Votes