3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

For those who finished CH1 Part II, who is your favorite girl so far?

• Total voters

zh

Oct 17, 2017
All I can say is that having a pause... between... every... line... of... dialogue... is... pretty... fucking... annoying.
True. And I HATE IT when transitions are not skippable.
As if we had loading screen between each renders.. sorry, I couldn't play this game more than 5 minutes. Fuck this transition thing in particular

I see the ratings are good so I will come back to it when transitions are skippable. But until then... bye

Wolfgard

Feb 9, 2020
The story seems to be shaping up to be something fairly epic, I will be watching this one. I will say that it does need a proofreader as the english can be hard to read though still understandable.

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
The story seems to be shaping up to be something fairly epic, I will be watching this one. I will say that it does need a proofreader as the english can be hard to read though still understandable.
Hopefully so I'd say.

And yes, I'd be aware. I gave prologue already to someone so... we'll see how that goes. Either way something that will be dealt with.

Merlin-Magic

Jan 28, 2024
This VN is still young and it is already one of my favorite VN's. The renders are really good (some of the best out there) and the story although in it's infancy is already very interesting. Like everything from M.C, it takes some thinking to follow this VN and get the most out of it. If you are looking for immediate meaningless sex scenes then this is not for you. If you want a well written and exciting story then you should really enjoy this VN. According to the dev, this VN should eventually come out on Steam so if that is what you need, then just wait a bit.

• Crown

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Can't wait to try this. The graphics look spot on and hopefully the game play is as well
Well, I'll leave that to you to judge. It is hardly perfect I'll say, improvements to be made of course. But, give it a shot I suppose.

Reactions: The Black Cat

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
I know you like Elves, but I've decided to grab this fella from the upcominng update and share him instead today. I think he deserves some love. ( Actually no, don't try that. He's bound to be a murderous lunatic. ) 17/02

1709227980633.png

Just one of the cooler shots I deem from update. 18/02

1709228001022.png

More dragon. 19/02

1709228022318.png

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
First one for the day I suppose. (
:monkaGIGA:
What's up with the glow you ask and creepy eyes? Well, you'll find out eventually. No spoilers. I know you came for tits anyways. ) 20/02

1709228075743.png

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
The North must have a lot going on cool previews
No. While it resumes where the last update left off, you only deal with dragon in North at start of update. After which you get burned alive. After that you get a 180 degree plot twist.

So you don't stick there that long, either way I'm not fan of spoilers unless I am directly asked so I'll leave it there.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No. While it resumes where the last update left off, you only deal with dragon in North at start of update. After which you get burned alive. After that you get a 180 degree plot twist.

So you don't stick there that long, either way I'm not fan of spoilers unless I am directly asked so I'll leave it there.
I need a spoiler. Can we slay the dragon later and BBQ some dragon ribs? I love me some ribs.

• Hey there

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I need a spoiler. Can we slay the dragon later and BBQ some dragon ribs? I love me some ribs.
The first part is an option, yes. Not sure about his ribs however, they're not exactly ''eatable''. But yeah, since at Chapter 1 Part 2 I am basically starting to take down the main char down the route he is supposed to take, aka the villain route. Well ''villain''.

So that would mean plenty of murder and mayhem opportunity. ( And yes, before anyone asks, you will get occasional choice for mercy / sparing someone or just being a brutal prick about it. )

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Why slay it, it would be a really nice ride and him being a dragonrider would be kinda cool...but if not, bbq is it.

Edit: also a good villain needs a dragon to torch cities, or to feed the dragon his enemys :devilish:
That's the plan, so you can expect that. Though... not this particular one, as he literally burned him alive. So that one has something else coming.

But ah... yeah you could say you get a dragon. Well... hmm... I suppose I can spoil that part, she is but she isn't. She is a dragon, but she can take form of a woman as well.

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes