JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Doggo dies, Eliot turns into John Wick. No one touches the fkin dog.

She is important and remains important. Any I am and I am not. It depends on how I feel, and what I COULD make out of it, really. Time will tell.

Also, you misunderstand. I will say this now, when it comes to Elleria 2 - Because this isn't much of a spoiler, as you'd find it out from mere text I'd write as introduction on the page for the game itself.

Elleria 2 is indeed meant to be POV switch from Eliot to his son, but his son isn't Eliot. His son is hell bent on destroying everything his father made and accomplished. He is a piece of shit in a sense, with a complex.

He believes Eliot was weak and is weak, that he is a fool for not accepting or wanting power. Eliot was somewhat absent as a father, perhaps, which impacted his son as he grew up.

But point is his son doesn't understand how important is what Eliot established and created, without Eliot all hell breaks loose. Eventually, no one dared to force Eliot out of ''retirement'' and have him draw that fucking Excalibur, because he made it clear if anyone should start a war, war mongering, conflict, he'll wipe their entire continent away.

He is a peace keeper that holds the Realm in prosperity and peace. Aka... Eliot is a man of focus, commitment, and sheer fucking will. Something his son knows very little about!

I once saw Eliot kill an entire fort with nothing but a single sword... a fucking... sword. :LUL: :LUL: :LUL:

Elleria 2 is meant to be rather dramatic, clash of Eliot and his son. Which doesn't end so happily. And then I'll get death threats till Elleria 3 happens and I fuck everyone in the brain with story.
Wow, okay.
I didn't expect that.

Elleria MC's son vs Elleria MC.
That's quite an interesting twist.

If MC was absent as a father with his son growing up, what about Eris? Was she absent too, and her son resents his mother as well?
Not sure whether this would be spoilers or not, but I guess I'm curious.

If the sequel's MC is a piece of shit in a sense, with a complex, hmmm..... that could be a huge gamble.
It would totally depend on how he is portrayed, but if he's shown as a person who's totally unlikable and irredeemable then it may deter players.
But if he's shown great flaws, but shown to be someone who can be better; i.e. evolve overtime, the payoff could actually be huge.

Oh well. It will still be quite a while till that happens, so I guess time will tell how it all turns out.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Wow, okay.
I didn't expect that.

Elleria MC's son vs Elleria MC.
That's quite an interesting twist.

If MC was absent as a father with his son growing up, what about Eris? Was she absent too, and her son resents his mother as well?
Not sure whether this would be spoilers or not, but I guess I'm curious.

If the sequel's MC is a piece of shit in a sense, with a complex, hmmm..... that could be a huge gamble.
It would totally depend on how he is portrayed, but if he's shown as a person who's totally unlikable and irredeemable then it may deter players.
But if he's shown great flaws, but shown to be someone who can be better; i.e. evolve overtime, the payoff could actually be huge.

Oh well. It will still be quite a while till that happens, so I guess time will tell how it all turns out.
That part, no spoilers.

Hmm... depends, I'd say plenty people would understand where he is coming from. Angry over his father, parents. The way things are , were, should be.

He has his own ideals, views, opinions, just like Eliot did. But he lacks wisdom Eliot has.

As Eliot says in upcoming update; "I am an older man now, wiser, or so I would like to believe. Yet I am a broken man—I know this all too well. But I refuse to accept it as my fate. If there is a chance to save another from this torment, then I will do everything in my power to make it so."

Eliot's son is way off that, he isn't so selfless. He is more selfish, and while what he wanted was for his family, he went about it the wrong way. He lacked experience and wisdom to see and know it.

Eliot was a bloody Templar in an essence, crusading from one war to another. He has seen enough. Eliot's son in contrast doesn't know how better peace and prosperity is, in comparison to what Eliot went through.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Lyria's part in this story is over. I said this in some posts back, and some don't like it... but I'll say it again. I respect it.. but no further accommodations will be made for my story for anyone. It will be what it was meant to be, what it was written to be. No more additions that derivate from my vision on it.

In short, she will leave on her own. Due to her nature, her character, how it was originally meant to be, how it is. And reasons being Eris's which is unacceptable to her faith and her character, or her nature. And I will not break it.

Sadly, some people as I witnessed, don't even consider this game to exist if Lyria isn't present, which is a shame, frankly. But so be it. I'll have it all burned to the ground before I alter my story ever again, based on loud voices. And that is the end on that subject, from me, personally.

There are no new LI's planned, except one's present and seen and the one's that are meant to be there. Only one you did not see or was present in the game TILL NOW, is Amynth.

Only spoiler I will give regarding her, is that she is meant to be 1 of 2 wives of Eliot. The rest are as they are, what they are. Be it romantic interests and important characters, part of whole harem shtick. But these two are main and most important characters in this regard.
I'm quite heartbroken about Lyria ; I really liked her.
But if that's your vision, so be it. I'd hate for you to alter your story to pander to us and then lose interest or get fed up.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I'm quite heartbroken about Lyria ; I really liked her.
But if that's your vision, so be it. I'd hate for you to alter your story to pander to us and then lose interest or get fed up.
And that... I can respect. Because you also respect my own vision. This is a fine, fair, common ground. So kudos to you, friend.

THAT... is precisely what I am trying to avoid, something many do not understand. If I lose interest, get fed up, and then abandon this project?

Over what? For what? Just cause a single character? No. I don't think so. That is not happening.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, if 12 hours of content ain't enough already. You'll be waiting a long time :KEK:
It's not that! It's just that I have very little time to play and a huge backlog of updates :ROFLMAO:
For example, I haven't even had time to play Chasing Sunsets latest update, to name just one.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
It's not that! It's just that I have very little time to play and a huge backlog of updates :ROFLMAO:
For example, I haven't even had time to play Chasing Sunsets latest update, to name just one.
Not sure about Chasing Sunsets, I don't know what that is. I am Chasing Dawn, with 12 hours work on updates from fucking Monday to fucking Sunday.

That's what I'm chasing. :LUL:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Well, if 12 hours of content ain't enough already. You'll be waiting a long time :KEK:
dang 12 hours of content alot more than I thought for 3 chapters. Sounds like gonna be about 1/2 a week with how I play AVN's to get through it unless I get so into it I don't even take a break to play some regular video games lol. When I get around to this game that is

Anyways just now saw this is gonna be on steam without playing it i'm already planning on buying it im a sucker for fantasy / medieval settings and from the renders ive seen tells me enough that i'll like this without playing it lol. Plus you do seem like on of the better dev's being more active even tho I read you are thinking of taking a break from the zone. Nevertheless I do like how active you are with your fan base.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
dang 12 hours of content alot more than I thought for 3 chapters. Sounds like gonna be about 1/2 a week with how I play AVN's to get through it unless I get so into it I don't even take a break to play some regular video games lol. When I get around to this game that is

Anyways just now saw this is gonna be on steam without playing it i'm already planning on buying it im a sucker for fantasy / medieval settings and from the renders ive seen tells me enough that i'll like this without playing it lol. Plus you do seem like on of the better dev's being more active even tho I read you are thinking of taking a break from the zone. Nevertheless I do like how active you are with your fan base.
I write a lot, what can I say? Sue me. :KEK:

Active with my fan base? Wait, what? I have fans? :KEK:

But thank you man, I hope you enjoy it whenever you get to it. And just cause I won't be about and around here, feel free to join discord. Hit me with feedback or anything you'd like.

Reactions: pilapila3

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
And that... I can respect. Because you also respect my own vision. This is a fine, fair, common ground. So kudos to you, friend.

THAT... is precisely what I am trying to avoid, something many do not understand. If I lose interest, get fed up, and then abandon this project?

Over what? For what? Just cause a single character? No. I don't think so. That is not happening.
Of course, your vision brought this to life ; plus it's common courtesy to respect each other's pov.

I will remain heartbroken about Lyria but I see no point in pestering or whining for her to come back ; especially if this spells definitive consequences for your enjoyment in bringing this game to life.

On a side note ; about Aria, you said she's to be more than a simple wife. Does that mean she's not to be romantically involved with Eliot, since she won't be one of the 2 wives ?

• Crown

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Of course, your vision brought this to life ; plus it's common courtesy to respect each other's pov.

I will remain heartbroken about Lyria but I see no point in pestering or whining for her to come back ; especially if this spells definitive consequences for your enjoyment in bringing this game to life.

On a side note ; about Aria, you said she's to be more than a simple wife. Does that mean she's not to be romantically involved with Eliot, since she won't be one of the 2 wives ?
Aria is, and remains romantically involved with Eliot. Just cause they are not married by law doesn't mean they have nothing to do with one another. Aria has been with him long time, she played major part in all he did. Without her, things would be different by far. For example if not for her barriers justice guy would kill em all.

Such ceremony means little to her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

MiltonPowers

Twins Basil! Twins!
Donor
Jul 26, 2023
yup it's already moved up on mine once I play these next 2 games been waiting all month to play now both updates are out.
Same, I've got 4 or 5 updates I'm going to do (the rest can wait), but then this is the next new one (for me). The last 10 or so pages here has me quite excited to get going in a couple of days. :)

• Red Heart

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Same, I've got 4 or 5 updates I'm going to do (the rest can wait), but then this is the next new one (for me). The last 10 or so pages here has me quite excited to get going in a couple of days. :)
I probably won't get around to this till Monday at the earliest I think unless I decide not to play and finish my first playthrough of Persona 4 lol.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Aria is, and remains romantically involved with Eliot. Just cause they are not married by law doesn't mean they have nothing to do with one another. Aria has been with him long time, she played major part in all he did. Without her, things would be different by far. For example if not for her barriers justice guy would kill em all.

Such ceremony means little to her.
I get it ; wife in all but name and no value given for official rites. Plus her role as a magic prodigy.
As long as they love each other, I too won't give a shit about law or marriage :giggle:

TrixRabbit

Feb 11, 2024
I really want to like this. I like the setting and the characters (except the MC is a bit to grumpy and sulky for me). The problem is that for the amount of dialogue involved it really needs a better translation. It's incredibly distracting, not because it's 'wrong' most of the time but because people just don't talk like that.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I really want to like this. I like the setting and the characters (except the MC is a bit to grumpy and sulky for me). The problem is that for the amount of dialogue involved it really needs a better translation. It's incredibly distracting, not because it's 'wrong' most of the time but because people just don't talk like that.
Sorry fail to grasp what you mean can you give me an example of such ?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes