4.50 star(s) 33 Votes
Mar 20, 2023

Lust Meter Change

Making a small visual change to the lust meter. I think the old one was quite difficult to read and when people ask for guidance on getting a scene and they hear "the girl's lust must be at least 7" it wasn't obvious what their lust actually was. So hopefully this new meter will make things much easier. Let me know if you like or dislike the change :)
Good Change having the numbers is good. Had to URM to check stuff before haha

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

Lust Meter Change

Making a small visual change to the lust meter. I think the old one was quite difficult to read and when people ask for guidance on getting a scene and they hear "the girl's lust must be at least 7" it wasn't obvious what their lust actually was. So hopefully this new meter will make things much easier. Let me know if you like or dislike the change :)
That's a definite improvement.

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
I love it. I loved 0.1 alot and this is just the starting. Hopefully You can add some extra scenes with the traits. It doesnt have to be full scene changes. Just alitle alt scenes.
PS. plz dont get abandoned. Its a good game and hopefully it finds success.
Edit. ep 2 was even hotter holyy. That Ella scene was amazing. One of my favs rn for sure.

Last edited:

Jhon27

Jul 24, 2024

Just now

Episode 2 is now available for everyone! If you enjoy the game please consider subscribing as I simply couldn't make these episodes without the support of my members.

My About section on Patreon has also been updated and the link to E1&2 will always be there at the top.
Hope you enjoy!

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

Just now

Episode 2 is now available for everyone! If you enjoy the game please consider subscribing as I simply couldn't make these episodes without the support of my members.

My About section on Patreon has also been updated and the link to E1&2 will always be there at the top.
Hope you enjoy!
Anything differences between this and the EA version?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Amusing game as long as you remember its not reality. Had a good laugh at Chelsea's gossiping. Just curious if people took the key card in the last update?
Nah. I only took photos of the tests, so taking the ID is just evidence that a crime had been committed when there was previously none.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Amusing game as long as you remember its not reality. Had a good laugh at Chelsea's gossiping. Just curious if people took the key card in the last update?
Better for Nina to take it, she gets all the suspicion and will be in trouble if they discover the theft not us thus time around.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Elmwood University [Ep.2] [WickedWare]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Edit: Updated for Ep.2 EA

I've made a walkthrough/gallery unlocker for this game

Features:
  • Unlocks replay scenes
  • Shows points gained in dialogue choices
  • Lowered some point requirements for scenes
  • Fixed some choices getting reset on game load
  • Added +/- skillpoints cheats
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
if you can update the mod, appreciate it.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Does any Patreon here know if the developer is willing to keep adding features to the game?

Like what?
Just like the recent improvement to the lust meter, I would like to be able to understand the height of the characters without using Google, by seeing them in centimetres.

Example:
Now (MC height):​
6'2
The way I would like to be:​
6'2 (188 cm) or 6'2 (1.88 m)

Reactions: BlasKyau and kurosx

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Does any Patreon here know if the developer is willing to keep adding features to the game?

Like what?
Just like the recent improvement to the lust meter, I would like to be able to understand the height of the characters without using Google, by seeing them in centimetres.

Example:
Now (MC height):​
6'2
The way I would like to be:​
6'2 (188 cm) or 6'2 (1.88 m)
I will suggest it to him.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes