4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
(Also should note that I don't have the game to hand right now and cheated on my own playthrough, so I may be wobbly on the exact perk points currently available in the game.)

Okay just checked.

You should be able to get

3 down the Mental Tree
2 down the Physical
3 down the Orgasmic
2 down the dominace
3 down the MILF
3 down any of the semen Cumpostion

2 down either of the supernatural

You also look like you need 800 points to fill the entire board - so unless we start getting more than 30 points per episode we will be about 170 points from filling it at the end.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks for the hint.
I used the hint from an earlier post where to place Nerdy Chick card and this alone was enough to win the game on first try against Saki.

This only works because AI uses the SAKI card poorly.
The strength of cards like Saki or Ella is the potential to flip 2-3 nearby cards, but those cards must be already on the board. Here the Saki card only yields 2 points instead of potential 4 points. Playing such a strong card early is kind a waste.
A stronger move for Saki would be like the shown Ella-move in late game on middle position, flipping up to 3 other cards.

You can try to prepare the board for a strong card, eg on central position, by letting AI place cards or let AI flip your own cards in neighbouring positions you can later flip back with your strong card. However there is always the danger that AI itself will place a card on that strong position, so minimizing the number of cards AI can flip from that tile is crucial.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
So guys could you list the best skills for episode 1 and those that worked for you in episode 2? Playing in android so no mod for me yet, do recommend the better way to spend the skill points.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
So guys could you list the best skills for episode 1 and those that worked for you in episode 2? Playing in android so no mod for me yet, do recommend the better way to spend the skill points.
Its unknown at the moment as its too early to tell just what is needed. So there are no know benefits to any of them. JUst play around for a bit and find what works for you.

Reactions: Tunak23

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I'm biased towards the cum taste skills, tho. I still can't forget a plot point of the game Hypnosis where you basically self-hypnose yourself, making your cum as addicting as heroin, which is not bueno to any girl that tastes the bitter fruit. So, all in towards cum drunk for me.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Metal:
  • Scholar gives you some extra dialogue options on 3 girls.
  • Persuasion gives you some choices near the end that have the possibility to lead to or avoid problems.
Physical:
  • Ripped gets quite a lot of use in Episode 1, but only a little in Episode 2.
Orgasmic:
  • Dexterity, Oral Mastery and G-Spot Penetration let you not be shit in bed. Dex actually gets some use in episode 1 too. If you like Ella, I would focus on this.
Dominance:
  • Daddy is only really worth if being called Daddy/Sir/Master/Other is something you really want out of these games.
MILFS:
  • Skip this one. The characters they effect aren't far enough into their stories for the effects to matter.
Creampies:
  • If you're not interested in fingering and Oral, then getting to Joint Orgasm is a good alternative since it also boosts love, which may come in handy later.. Orgasmic is probably better, though.
Swallowing:
  • Gets less place than episode 1, but not by much. Cum Drunk is only used once. Not for me, personally, but i saw someone in this thread say they thought it was really hot the other day.
Facials:
  • If you prefer to cum on instead of inside then this is good for Love. Cum Selfie is ok. Gets two uses, but I'm not sure one of them actually leads to any Love gain due to the person you do it with.
Light & Dark:
  • I'm not sure these are going to be worth it for now. That flat +20 love on everyone from benevolence looks like it'll give you more freedom in your choices with the girls, but so far, I don't think it actively gets you anything.
  • I can speak for Dark, since I've not played with it, but it wasn't required for any scenes either.
That's what I got from my experience with playing with every perk active. There's always a chance I missed something. Let me know if you want to know if there's any specific girls.

Mar 20, 2023
Probably pineapple juice or beautiful cum since you give a lot of BJs in the start and can finish in their mouths in most scenes. I checked all the replays 7/10 you can finish in their mouths so love points wise pineapple juice might be better since I think finish inside has more than facial. There is also Dexterity fingering also gives you interaction with Chelsea if you bring her home after the party. Not sure if I missed anything I know only of Chelsea having finger hidden choice based on the skill. Maybe dialogue changes based on how you finish and your chosen sex skll.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Elmwood University Episode 2 EA with scrappy's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: - -

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
So after playing I fell completely in love with it, Lydia is such a slut letting us fuck her in front of Ella this early game not to talk about the jacuzzi sex what a great bye bye virginity for the MC, Chelsea was immensely hot too with that gossiping of hers and damn I like blonds cannot wait to get more from the airhead cheerleader, using the special traits with Ella was such a turn on from the decorate me when she sends a selfie to her friends covered in your cum to the cum drunk when we get her so high on it that she asks for more sex and cum specially given she is such a serious girl is an amazing contrast, then there is Nina the Chinese really playful and sneaky character thanks to the walkthrough mod that little trip won't end in my MC expelled from Elmwood like in the third day but yeah great system with the suspicion points also great inclusion of the special traits once again loved how she took a selfy of her cum covered face like it was nothing and in the Dr's office no less.

Special mention to the twins that were specially hot in shorts and the truth/dare was a nice introduction for them, cannot wait to explore all the paths!

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A MOD TO AUTOMATICALLY TRANSLATE LANGUAGES? I Screenshot 2024-08-03 193616.png 'M TIRED OF HAVING TO KEEP USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE. IT'S TOO TIME CONSUMING.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I lost interest fast from just the beginning. i was Google translating more than playing the game. The Dev needs to go back and put in ()'s what they are trying to say so the players don't have to waste time looking it up.:mad:

• Thinking Face

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I lost interest fast from just the beginning. i was Google translating more than playing the game. The Dev needs to go back and put in ()'s what they are trying to say so the players don't have to waste time looking it up.:mad:
I'm confused. Why are you not just playing in English?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You could just not have the MC pretend to speak French if you didn't want him ... y'know, pretending to speak French.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
You could just not have the MC pretend to speak French if you didn't want him ... y'know, pretending to speak French.
I wanted to gain points with Katie. I have a mod that shows the choices that you gain points with the girls. i want to gain as much points with AS MANY GIRLS AS I CAN. Like i said, they should still have a translation version for the players that wants to gain points but don't understand what is being said.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
the walkthrough mod has the correct answers, no need for full translation
I understand that but i still like to know what they are saying. What is so hard about the Dev of a mod to have a translation option? I've played a game where you have the native languages and then a translation behind it.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes