4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah gotta be to do with who you kiss first given I didnt kiss anyone and got these cards
Cards.jpg
Ignore one of them, i got it for eventually winning

But definitely didnt have an Ella Card till I kissed her a moment ago. No wonder I was having Trouble.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
In Episode 1 :
Default deck is 5 cards : religiousgirl, pillowprincess, poshgirl, nerdychick, moodyinfluencer
Winning against Vi adds card : pretentiousgirl
(see screenshot in the previous post for those 6 cards)

First Kiss grants one of the following cards : Lydia, Chelsea, Ella, Paris, Selina
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungover00

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Looking for some information...so if the player wants a harem path of all or most of the girls (not sure if that is obtainable)...it sounds like don't pursue any sexual relations with Selina the love point vampire. Right? Or can the player gain all the girls, but there is some kind of formula to follow to gain them all (including Selina)?

Regards.
Worst case scenario, you'll probably be able to counter her effect with specific perks that boost Love. I'm not sure how much damaged 2 points will prove in the grand scheme of things though beyond costing you a few scenes.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Great game! Loved it, left a review immediately.

My biggest hope is that all girls can be convinced to be part of a harem playthrough, at least on some level. I'm gearing towards the goodguy skill tree, whatever it's called, because the capstone skill seemed great towards that.

But yeah this is really, really nice for only the first two episodes, if this keeps up this stands to become one of the greats on this site IMO.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Looks like this is going to be one of those games where the majority of comments are people complaining about bugs caused by them messing with the game with mods. Not saying it's going to happen, but it's not going to surprise me at all if it does.

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
If there's gonna be a massive 15-girl pileup it's probably gonna involve math and an absolutely perfect run as far as spending your XP. So I doubt we'll be able to figure out how it's done without knowing what events are coming in future episodes.

Gameplay? In my adult game?!

EDIT: I think the highest achievement is sex with 6 girls at once. There are some hidden ones too, so who knows, but maximum harem may or may not be on the table.

Last edited:

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Given the game is already coded this early to work with Perks, I wouldnt be surprised if the Dev has already thought of this and is prepared, however like you I wouldnt be shocked - its amazing how far people go to get the perfect Harem. people are still trying in BaDIK

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
EDIT: I think the highest achievement is sex with 6 girls at once. There are some hidden ones too, so who knows, but maximum harem may or may not be on the table.
From memory, most the MC can do for now is the three cheerleaders, Selina, and Nina, but plenty more seem indicated: the twins are incredibly thirsty, he may have an upcoming date with Paris, kissed Saki a few times, etc.

I don't expect it to be that difficult to pile up at least the more casual partners. Managing more stable relationships with some of them may be a challenge that requires more planning/investment in the right perks. We'll see in a few more releases.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
I don't expect it to be that difficult to pile up at least the more casual partners. Managing more stable relationships with some of them may be a challenge that requires more planning/investment in the right perks. We'll see in a few more releases.
The girls also seem to come in groups and early indication shows they are quite open, using Mods to get your Perks up early and Ella will send a cum selfie to the other 2 girls and Nina sends one to a girl called Veronica I think.

The twins will obviously come apart of a group, probably with the remaining flat mates.

It'll likely be managing the groups rather than the individual girls. Ie fucking a cheerleader probably won't make it harder to fuck another one of them, but it may make it harder to nail a feminist.

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
Wait, so are there scenes created for some perks even if there's no way you could have them without mods?

There's gotta be NG+ or something planned then, right? Unless dev is just assuming everyone will mod.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Nina sends one to a girl called Veronica I think.
She imagines sending it to the professor in whose office they've been fucking.

Ie fucking a cheerleader probably won't make it harder to fuck another one of them, but it may make it harder to nail a feminist.
A romantic like Katie and the adult women (the two professors) will require some handling if it's to be anything long-term. Obviously the MC can already fuck Selina and Nina, but their individual traits and personalities may make stable relationships difficult without extensive spadework, especially combining them with others like Selina's stepsister (whose name escapes me; Ashley, maybe?).

Wait, so are there scenes created for some perks even if there's no way you could have them without mods?

There's gotta be NG+ or something planned then, right? Unless dev is just assuming everyone will mod.
Not really, no. The two later sex scenes have variants for the three cum-related perks, as that's the earliest they may conceivably be unlocked, but the earlier scenes do not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
Oh dang. That would have been kind of a cool way of getting multiple paths.

Still looking forward to having a few different builds, even though I'm not usually a multiple saves guy.

Reactions: gregers

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
A romantic like Katie and the adult women (the two professors) will require some handling if it's to be anything long-term.
Hard to tell with the Profs at the moment, but you are probably right about Katie, Taylor probably the same given how she had ago about the bathroom BJs. Selina is another that is going to make the other 17 hard no matter what.

Still looking forward to having a few different builds, even though I'm not usually a multiple saves guy.
Give it time, we are only Episode 2 in of god knows how many - we are yet to see just how useful the perks are gonna become... Definitely see it as a multiple save game though

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

I mean, the dev could still go back and add new variants to the existing scenes at some point, but it might be worth having a game before putting all your efforts into new game territory.

(Also should note that I don't have the game to hand right now and cheated on my own playthrough, so I may be wobbly on the exact perk points currently available in the game.)

Hard to tell with the Profs at the moment, but you are probably right about Katie, Taylor probably the same given how she had ago about the bathroom BJs. Selina is another that is going to make the other 17 hard no matter what.
Taylor, that's her name! (And the lesbian couple will also take some finessing, for obvious reasons.)

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Taylor, that's her name! (And the lesbian couple will also take some finessing, for obvious reasons.)
Yeah, but that what I was meaning about groups - I mean we are into guesswork here, but we've already established 3 cheerleaders who are horny as shit, and a group of feminists you are going to need to trad carefully round.It might not be a simple as bang one member of the group, bang them all, but when you break them down the 18 characters become abit less - the cheer group has brought it down to 16 (and the twins that seem to do things as a pair) brings it down further - Do we know how many endings the Dev has planned? That may give us an idea

(Also should note that I don't have the game to hand right now and cheated on my own playthrough, so I may be wobbly on the exact perk points currently available in the game.)
Im the same, but I think its 60 - 30 in chapter 1, then another 30 in 2 - the 60 gives you enough to get 3 perks in any of the cum ones

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
... Do we know how many endings the Dev has planned? That may give us an idea
Dev-Notes :
Elmwood is designed for a player attracted to women. There are tons of choices to make each episode and eventually the game will conclude with 11 different endings which include monogamous endings, harem endings, 'throuple' endings and more.

The game will be split into 3 'seasons' with each containing 7 episodes and representing one academic term, with the game spanning out protagonist's first year of university and containing a total of 21 canon episodes.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Ah 11 endings - 18 characters, there must be some girls that get shut off once you start going with someone else.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes