4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

E3 Selina Change

As I mentioned in the long dev post just now, Selina is having a small change as we go into E3. On the left is how Selina was in E1 and on the right is her new hair and boobs (hard to see in this top but they're a little smaller) in E3. Not a change but also Selina wears glasses while studying so I've put both there so you can see. Let me know your thoughts!

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

Just now

Contents:
1) Thank you!
2) E2 Survey
3) Dick & Selina Changes
4) My thoughts on E2
5) Public release for E2
6) E3 Development

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WW
That was a interesting read.

Glad the dick is shrinking a bit. I agree that the blowjob scenes do look really silly with that thing down their throats.

On the other hand, I'm surprised Selina's getting a breast reduction. As someone who generally prefers average or smaller boobs, I never considered that one of the things that held her design back. The hair change might have a bigger impact for me.

I'm glad they're waiting until later to deal with any retroactive changes. Not sure if it's better to do it at the end of Season 1, or the final episode, though. Both options has it's pros and cons. Either way. it might be good to redo some of the parts of E2 they weren't happy with. No rush, though.

E3 Selina Change

As I mentioned in the long dev post just now, Selina is having a small change as we go into E3. On the left is how Selina was in E1 and on the right is her new hair and boobs (hard to see in this top but they're a little smaller) in E3. Not a change but also Selina wears glasses while studying so I've put both there so you can see. Let me know your thoughts!
Ok, seeing these side by side, E3 is definitely an upgrade, but I feel like that top is more of an issue than her boob size.

Is it me, or does her face look a bit different too?

Glasses are cute. Hope we get to tease her light-heartedly for looking like a nerd.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Brave move, but I appreciate it - I've also seen a lot of complaints (or at least comments) on the size of the dick, so I'm not too surprised to hear it's the biggest complaint. I can live with it, but having something more natural is definitely better - the main thing for me was definitely the unhinged jaws required to take it, the girls were like snakes trying to swallow an egg...

Selina's makeover looks good. I wasn't too bothered by her (personality and context definitely came into it though), but the changes, while slight, do make a good difference (y)

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
Seems good for the story. I really had no problem ditching Selina (she was too mean to Katie) at first, but it sounds like storywise she's supposed to be hot enough to make you question everything. She's definitely more of a head-turner with the update.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
The problem with Selina is that for WickedWare to make it work, the other LIs have to be ugly, and that's not the case :KEK:. There's so much beauty everywhere that Selina doesn't even make my top 5, and she doesn't even look like a pure redhead.

In the scene in chapter 1, I found it very easy to kick her out of the party when the others asked, because there were already too many beauties to choose from :WeSmart:.

So perhaps her vampiric ability to steal the essence of others will have no effect on me.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
The problem with Selina is that for WickedWare to make it work, the other LIs have to be ugly, and that's not the case :KEK:. There's so much beauty everywhere that Selina doesn't even make my top 5, and she doesn't even look like a pure redhead.

In the scene in chapter 1, I found it very easy to kick her out of the party when the others asked, because there were already too many beauties to choose from :WeSmart:.

So perhaps her vampiric ability to steal the essence of others will have no effect on me.
Characters are already done, but ella could pull it off as she does look like a super model.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Way too many games doing a bait and switch with MC genitalia to satisfy the small dick enthusiast crowd. If you want realism, then harem fantasy with superpowers is not the genre for you.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
The problem with Selina is that for WickedWare to make it work, the other LIs have to be ugly, and that's not the case :KEK:.
I don't think the others would have to be ugly at all. Selina just needs to have something extra about her, and obviously different tastes will dictate what that is and if it works. For this particular "power" though, it's also kind of easy to pull off as well, as it's not just your impression of her, but the girls' impressions of her. It doesn't matter if you feel she's the most incredible in the game, all that matters is that the other girls are jealous of her or feel threatened by her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I don't think the others would have to be ugly at all. Selina just needs to have something extra about her, and obviously different tastes will dictate what that is and if it works. For this particular "power" though, it's also kind of easy to pull off as well, as it's not just your impression of her, but the girls' impressions of her. It doesn't matter if you feel she's the most incredible in the game, all that matters is that the other girls are jealous of her or feel threatened by her.
And personally, I think the new model makes it much more believable.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Just found this game and I have to say it looks like it could be promising hopefully it will have a good future ahead of it
Agree. I played it a day or so ago, left a good review on it. The only real drawback is the short playtime (and maybe needs more involvement from the skills) - otherwise it has a lot of promise, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
I'm glad the developer will not be stuck messing around with things he finds lacking in the first chapters too many VN have remained stuck at the very beginning for little details and as much as you like the product you kinda forget about it if there is not new stuff coming out.

Regarding the plans about Selina I mean she doesn't call to me much more than before a shame her breast reduction though, as a side girl she is alright but clearly not protagonist material for me also her trait can mess up with harem building so either we can counterattack or she is best for the replay.

The cock reduction is a bit disappointing but eh at least it isn't by much a harem Game needs a big cock if not the content loses part of its charm, glad the developer remains reasonable regarding that.

Really interested in the teased side milfs and characters that we can apparently get pregnant even early on which is a huge turn on for me, hopefully our guy explores around several character types and is daring enough.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

Lust Meter Change

Making a small visual change to the lust meter. I think the old one was quite difficult to read and when people ask for guidance on getting a scene and they hear "the girl's lust must be at least 7" it wasn't obvious what their lust actually was. So hopefully this new meter will make things much easier. Let me know if you like or dislike the change :)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

Lust Meter Change

Making a small visual change to the lust meter. I think the old one was quite difficult to read and when people ask for guidance on getting a scene and they hear "the girl's lust must be at least 7" it wasn't obvious what their lust actually was. So hopefully this new meter will make things much easier. Let me know if you like or dislike the change :)
That will be helpful, I'd be surprised if anyone tells him they don't like it. :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes