• The "Young" version

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
i don't intend add anything that looks like NTR. ╰(*°▽°*)╯
i get u, english is not my native language so i probably writed it bad, what i wanted say is that NTR haters will not like to see someone other fuck other girls in his game even if it is not true NTR by meaning and will be considering it still like NTR.
next thing is that other big comunity will wanted to see MC like main fucker

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
i get u, english is not my native language so i probably writed it bad, what i wanted say is that NTR haters will not like to see someone other fuck other girls in his game even if it is not true NTR by meaning and will be considering it still like NTR.
I don't think it's easy to define a player who hates NTR like that. Everyone has their subjective view in this regard, where the border lies for them.

What can be said with certainty, however, is that the game so far offers sexual content from the dark side. Both elf girls would deserve good "slow burn", beautifully romantic development of the relationship. But somebody who will see dark scenes with the main antagonist as valid sexual scene, will not be very romantic at hearth. We've got one dark scene each update, so far. How much of them do wait for future player?

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
DarchengelVN
Know that one of the tracks you used is a "cover" of a copyright one, a bad cover sure but you may still have issue with it.
And as a composer myself, i know that this label/trailer house doesn't joke with copyright. ;)

Hi there!
I have a subscription to a sound effects portal. The contract allows me to incorporate the files into the project. :giggle:

Last edited:

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
I do not question your honesty but the guy who shares this track on your sound effect portal, even though it's slightly modified, doesn't have right on this track. ;)
I just wanted to warn you 'cause i work for trailer houses and i know how they can't be touchy about the "use" without licence of their works and i doubt that RSM allows a third party to share their catalogue. :)
PikZik
Thank you for your advice!

Untitled.png

I'll talk with them! Maybe they don't know that either.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
oh wow you really listened to some of the haters and really made a separate version of the mc. very kind hearted of you but this increases your amount of work, doesn't it? and also i think the original made this game so unqiue and intersting. very honourable of you but also a bit mainstream and sad. i personally would have just hoped for a less shredded/muscular version. will now look into the update.

Edit: okay played the update. several things i can already say. maybe very personal opinion hope you don't mind: i like how Sofia and Paika look. Really really pretty and sexy. I liked the fight and how "Dobby" tested Paika was intense and cool. I think the hole energy via mind and how you can built and change things via energy is a great idea! i really LOVE Paika's armor and her bigger boobs and the idea behind it!! She is my personal fav now :p I personally think - and i hope its okay to say this - that "Dobby" (yeah named him like that) should be less muscular in the wise version. That the evil god should be more demon like but on the other hand i think you wanted to go more the "ageless angel" route. (?) But with mortal flesh lust which is (in my opinion) a bit strange. Since a godly creature with plenty knowledge and power wouldn't have really interst in sex i personally think. Even i kinda liked the humilating idea of fuckign the wife of the couple before turning them (old update i know). That human princess looks cute. Her hair make her even more innocent but cover her face really much which is kinda sad. Also when i saw "zombie" version of the knight i hope to see know zombie sex scenes with those lovely girls. (btw reminded me a bit of Cell from Dragon Ball with all that life sucking) I also really like how you can decide to give in to the lust and look at Paika's tits for example. It seems this will change the MC in a certain way later on? (i really want to have sex with Paika now - and also Sofia ofc ^^) and again: Paika is awesome with her armor and that hole mind/energy/everything can be formed and changed thing. you have really thoughtful and refreshing ideas! but i still hope this "young" version won't hinder the development time too much and since there is now a young version, the wise version should look overall older (also bodywise) in my honest opinion. just my 2 cents tho! keep it up!

Last edited:
Reactions: DarchengelVN

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
oh wow you really listened to some of the haters and really made a separate version of the mc. very kind hearted of you but this increases your amount of work, doesn't it? and also i think the original made this game so unqiue and intersting. very honourable of you but also a bit mainstream and sad. i personally would have just hoped for a less shredded/muscular version. will noe look into the update.
Pogo123

Hi!

For now, the character change will not affect the story. But, my plan is to make different paths for the two characters. They will have some opposite aspects of behavior. For example, the young man could be more impulsive. On the other hand, the old man could be "wiser". Physical power and magical abilities can also be different.

But it's only an idea. :lepew:

The next update will focus on the "origin" of the MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Cool game and all mate but, the only one having fun is the bad guy...
Instead of creating another version of the same protagonist you should have let us play as the antagonist :ROFLMAO: that stuff looks way more fun.
Anyway, seems interesting (y)

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Have not played the update yet but really liked the last version. Will most likely become a patreon because it's interesting. Please do not lose that. You have the making of a great game here, people who like it were mostly caught by uniqueness of it and want to see what story/stories YOU are going to tell. Advice is good sometimes but continue doing you and you fans support your work.

• Red Heart

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Main problem is that ppl who dont like NTR mostly dont want see others fuck his potentional mate :) NTR or not. (interested if this have some name :) )
I know what you mean, as a harem type player, seeing the antagonist doing something like that even if its not considered ntr is just not our thing.I think the closest word for it is voyeurism, in this case it kinda is since mc is having a vision of it. (watching the sex scene/sacrifice) I'm just gonna pass on this, cool game tho, love the fantasy aspect of it.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
will there be corruption? The game name kinda sounds corruption style.

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
Any chance of a walkthrough please ? :)
Khairus , hi there!

The game has only a few choices to make at this point. But in version 0.3 you will have to make more decisions (one of which will directly influence the end of the chapter). :)

So, walkthrough may be necessary only from version 0.3.

Reactions: Khairus

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
will there be corruption? The game name kinda sounds corruption style.
Hi dav121 !

My first idea was to focus on corruption. But, this does not fit the MC of the wise version. It's as if it came alive and decided the course of history.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Nice and intresting game
Good luck with future updates
You are doing a lot of work to make everyone satisfied by making two versions of the game , thats a loooot of work
hope you are doing well and All the best for the future
looking forward to next updates
Take care stay safe DarchengelVN

• Yay, new update!

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I know what you mean, as a harem type player, seeing the antagonist doing something like that even if its not considered ntr is just not our thing.I think the closest word for it is voyeurism, in this case it kinda is since mc is having a vision of it. (watching the sex scene/sacrifice) I'm just gonna pass on this, cool game tho, love the fantasy aspect of it.
pretty much where im at. as soon as i saw princess get on her knees i was like "noooooope im out" didnt try the game before because of "wise" mc look but even a young MC cant get me interested after princess sold herself. dev said no NTR so i doubt she'll become a love interest at some point which sucks but even if she did we already saw her with the antagonist so... yeah.

either way good luck to dev. the story seemed ok till then but that's just me.

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
pretty much where im at. as soon as i saw princess get on her knees i was like "noooooope im out" didnt try the game before because of "wise" mc look but even a young MC cant get me interested after princess sold herself. dev said no NTR so i doubt she'll become a love interest at some point which sucks but even if she did we already saw her with the antagonist so... yeah.

either way good luck to dev. the story seemed ok till then but that's just me.
Hi,
The human princess will have her role in the story. Unfortunately, I can't change that.
I hope you give a chance to the next updates. ;)
Brgds,
Alec

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes