• The "Wise" version

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • The "Young" version

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zzzddj

Jul 3, 2020
hi, I think the MC is not too hideous. It is refreshing to see an MC not being a Vanilla boy.
However, I do think there is an issue with the MC model.
He looks very funny to me. It is hard to take him seriously despite the story wants me to.

It would be cool to have him go through minor transformations as he "bounds" with the elves.
If body transformation will be a theme of this story, please consider adding side-by-side comparisons after the changes.
(Show, don't tell.)

Anyway, I will keep an eye on this game and consider being a patreon if future updates are promising.

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
hi, I think the MC is not too hideous. It is refreshing to see an MC not being a Vanilla boy.
However, I do think there is an issue with the MC model.
He looks very funny to me. It is hard to take him seriously despite the story wants me to.

It would be cool to have him go through minor transformations as he "bounds" with the elves.
If body transformation will be a theme of this story, please consider adding side-by-side comparisons after the changes.
(Show, don't tell.)

Anyway, I will keep an eye on this game and consider being a patreon if future updates are promising.
zzzddj , hi!
Thanks for your feedback. The next version will bring some news and revelations.
As you may have seen in the game, body changes come about when necessary. Stay tuned for the next version. ;)

Usser82

Feb 4, 2018
zzzddj , hi!
Thanks for your feedback. The next version will bring some news and revelations.
As you may have seen in the game, body changes come about when necessary. Stay tuned for the next version. ;)
When come 0,3? I like the Story but 0,2 was to short.I read your Hardware burned what have you done, and what do you use now?

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
I really like the MC. I hope this doesn't become a kiss-the-frog kind of deal, because the MC look makes this game utterly unique. The world building (so far) and plot is pretty fascinating to me.

Hot elves getting it on with monstrous humanoids is a thing, tried and true. Even better when we play the (in this case good and wise) monster.

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
Version 0.3: Character selection
Hi guys!
It will be a hard work, but you'll able to select between 02 main characters. This choose will affect the game in future.
( ´・・)ノ(._.`)

Meridion

Jan 23, 2018
I appreciate you having a unique main character and building your own world(s) to play within. This game shows a lot of potential and I look forward to seeing where it goes!

Reactions: DarchengelVN

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Version 0.3: Character selection
Hi guys!
It will be a hard work, but you'll able to select between 02 main characters. This choose will affect the game in future.
( ´・・)ノ(._.`)
if i might say, just go with your planned story, and don't try to please everyone, or you will probably fail, particularly at the very beginning.

for now, though I could be a little biased as i love fantasy/skyrim themes, this looks promising enough - fantasy, decent renders, diversity of characters and unique mc...a rather good start in my book.(y)

we will see how it goes onward, and i hope there will be not many forced "choices"/kinks, cause variety and importance of mc's choices, should be one of the main things discriminating good vns from bad ones/kns.

anyway, goodluck with your game(y)

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
if i might say, just go with your planned story, and don't try to please everyone, or you will probably fail, particularly at the very beginning.

for now, though I could be a little biased as i love fantasy/skyrim themes, this looks promising enough - fantasy, decent renders, diversity of characters and unique mc...a rather good start in my book.(y)

we will see how it goes onward, and i hope there will be not many forced "choices"/kinks, cause variety and importance of mc's choices, should be one of the main things discriminating good vns from bad ones/kns.

anyway, goodluck with your game(y)
Abhai ,

You have no idea how good it is to read your words. The whole story is already in my head. Actually putting an option to select characters was not part of my original plans. The MC's appearance has a meaning.

Brgds

Reactions: Abhai

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Abhai ,

You have no idea how good it is to read your words. The whole story is already in my head. Actually putting an option to select characters was not part of my original plans. The MC's appearance has a meaning.

Brgds
That's good to hear. I'd say, if this project is primarily to make some money, you can broaden the MC's appeal and you might get more attention. But if you're in it for the art, vision and experience, then stay true to your ideals of how this should play out, and what it means to you. There are those who would appreciate that.

You could perhaps do both, but don't let it compromise your story or your render times. :) This really is one of my favorites around here, I wish you luck!

Reactions: DarchengelVN

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
lmao you let some people doom your game to mediocrity. sorry but your niche is too small with the disgusting mc, you had a chance and you let 2 people blow it.
MangoMeta , Hi!

The fact is that changing the appearance of the MC, will not fit the main plot at this time. But, believe me, I am taking all comments into consideration. And at the right time ...

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
yeah not at this time means never. someone isnt going to play 20 updates worth of stuff they dont like to finally get a mc they like.
did u readed overview?

"A main character full of internal conflicts and discriminated by his appearance"

How exactly he can change his look when it is about discriminating him :)

Reactions: chaosiv and Haise01
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes