Votes: 9 37.5%
  • The "Young" version

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inanis Magus

Jan 28, 2019
its not really ntr so u should befine
Yeah didn't really sound like ntr but can never be too sure. But I prefer to make my own decision on a game. Though if what I understand about this story from the description and reviews I do not believe the creator will add it. After all the mc stand to symbolize discriminations. I can only guess that the women he hooks up with standing for something like beauty is in the eye of the beholder or love goes beyond beauty. If my guess is correct I do not see the love interest sleeping around as that would just go against it all.
But anyway seems interesting and I'm about to give it a shot.

Reactions: ivanhatt

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
It's a VISUAL novel. Just like a movie shows but books can't so they describe and use thoughts.

Nothing against you. But I'm so fed up over ntr talks from both sides. So many either sensitive or bully mentalities.

She is said to not be a love interest so it's more a scene of voyeurism than anything. The dev already said the events were important to the coming story so that is why it's shown.

It was a well done scene that showed both parties characters really well.

I wish everyone Let the devs tell the damn stories and then decide if they want to accompany the journeys or not.
Yeah, it VN but it's immersive VN, that we can immerse ourselves into MC. That's why I think "young" won the poll. But where the dev said she is not a LI in future? It is neither confirmed in two ways. She may be or may be not. I still hope she is. Or atleast we can save her in very near future.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, it VN but it's immersive VN, that we can immerse ourselves into MC. That's why I think "young" won the poll. But where the dev said she is not a LI in future? It is neither confirmed in two ways. She may be or may be not. I still hope she is. Or atleast we can save her in very near future.
i don't intend add anything that looks like NTR. ╰(*°▽°*)╯
To me that statement means she won't be an LI...

although full disclosure I originally thought someone else's post was the dev's, so my bad they didn't come out and say it word for word, sorry.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
To me that statement means she won't be an LI...

although full disclosure I originally thought someone else's post was the dev's, so my bad they didn't come out and say it word for word, sorry.
Yeah, but that statement didn't confirms that she won't be a LI. If we save her somewhere in future, & later she a become LI, then how it is NTR to you?

Reactions: chicken head

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, but that statement didn't confirms that she won't be a LI. If we save her somewhere in future, & later she a become LI, then how it is NTR to you?
I personally don't hate ntr nor do I like it. To me the only thing I personally consider a ntr situation that I avoid is when I'm in a relationship with a LI THEN she cheats. Personally I careless who or how many people they have fucked in their past but that is only my own personal line.

Again sorry for being mistaken that the dev stated she wouldn't be a LI. The avatar was similar:(

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
So will he be getting his own arc instead?
Hi,

I have 2 options:

1) Write him a different arc.
2) Recreate it more adult and make it fit the original story.

I am seriously inclined to recreate it and release its version this week.

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Elven Tales: The Rise of Darkness [v0.3] [Darchengel VN] - Compressed

Original WIN Size: 726.95 MB
Original LINUX Size: 733.40 MB
Original MAC Size: 725.73 MB

Compressed WIN Size: 147.3 MB
Compressed LINUX Size: 154.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 146.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
Elven Tales: The Rise of Darkness [v0.3] [Darchengel VN] - Compressed

Original WIN Size: 726.95 MB
Original LINUX Size: 733.40 MB
Original MAC Size: 725.73 MB

Compressed WIN Size: 147.3 MB MEGA
Compressed LINUX Size: 154.3 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 146.1 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Ikarius , hi!

Thank you for your support! :D

I'll try to compress the next versions :).

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Wow, so much crying over the MC's look in so few pages haha. I missed the poll but I'm happy with the wise guy.

Nice update DarchengelVN!

I'm curious though, why have choices if all but one option leads to game over though?

Reactions: operamini

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Hi,

I have 2 options:

1) Write him a different arc.
2) Recreate it more adult and make it fit the original story.

I am seriously inclined to recreate it and release its version this week.
Do what you think it's best for story you want to tell. Otherwise you'll spread yourself too thin and your heart won't be in it anyway. ( I read this once from a chinese fortune cookie ;) )

Reactions: DarchengelVN

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
Wow, so much crying over the MC's look in so few pages haha. I missed the poll but I'm happy with the wise guy.

Nice update DarchengelVN!

I'm curious though, why have choices if all but one option leads to game over though?
Hi! I'm buying a new graphics card. I hope this new hardware will give me enough speed and VRAM to help me save time for animations and story branches. :)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Very interesting beginning. Being kind of a battered guy with some mileage myself I appreciate an MC that doesn't look like a floppy haired Emo barista. The story looks like it could be pretty strong....or could fall apart; it's a little early to tell. Definitely doesn't follow any of the main Ren'py VN/Game formulas (so far). I like the fact that he's trying something new without going "over the top"

Lookng forward to seeing where this goes.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes