• The "Young" version

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi,
The human princess will have her role in the story. Unfortunately, I can't change that.
I hope you give a chance to the next updates. ;)
Brgds,
Alec
personally I also was surprised that she gave in that quick but according of how the antagonist calls her and what the elven princess told to the mc, it was pretty clear she will have a major role. But even she is pretty and cute personally still prefer the elven girls tho :p
I personally don’t have a problem with NTR and I know many who don’t have either so don’t worry dev

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
great couple! your models are so detailed gosh. Will they be some essential characters? A side story? Would love to see them have sex. She looks like a goddess btw with cute pigtails I like it. Keep that great work up!
Hi Pogo123 !

They are essential to understand the history of MC.

• Wow
Reactions: Pogo123

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Why do they say anything about ntr
She is a princess who sacrifices herself to save her loved ones. Still no one's love interest. That that people can not have a past before meeting the MC begins to be a bit annoying. It's a good story and it's creating the foundation. She surely has a lot to do with the strange being that is our mc. And it has to do with why he was seduced by the demon with wings, or so I think.

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Missed your poll, Darchangel. Just wanted to say, I prefer the 'wise' version a lot. This rugged creature as protagonist fits much better into the overall atmosphere and setting in my eyes. And I like the drastic and quite powerful contrast between his looks and those elven beauties. Looking forward to the next version. Have fun working on your game!

Reactions: Uzhirian
Dec 6, 2017
Just played and enjoyed a lot, even if it felt a little short so far. The princess look great and the concept of the history seems very interesting, so I am looking forward to what happens on the next update, good luck to the dev and keep it up!

Reactions: DarchengelVN

Reif

Aug 19, 2017
I'd have to agree with Vendarr. The wise character model fits the theme a lot better in my opinion. Mysterious, wise, powerful - the young one seems out of place.

Perhaps the young one is more relatable to most but the wise one is a lot better story wise, at least thats my take.

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
Hello, everybody!

Version 0.3 was released today for Patreons and only the "wise" version.

This part of the story does not fit the "young" version. He will return after this arch.

It will be available to the public until the end of next week!

Thanks for your feedback!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello, everybody!

Version 0.3 was released today for Patreons and only the "wise" version.

This part of the story does not fit the "young" version. He will return after this arch.

It will be available to the public until the end of next week!

Thanks for your feedback!
So will he be getting his own arc instead?

Jan 18, 2018
I'd have to agree with Vendarr. The wise character model fits the theme a lot better in my opinion. Mysterious, wise, powerful - the young one seems out of place.

Perhaps the young one is more relatable to most but the wise one is a lot better story wise, at least thats my take.
I think the issue some people have with the "wise" character model is that they like to self insert themselves as the protagonist and something that is not conventionally attractive is a deterrent for them. It's the same reason earlier in the thread some people talked about dropping the game because a male character other than the protagonist has any kind of sexual interaction with female characters.

I don't self insert, and much I prefer the wise character model, but yeah the relatability that you referenced is surely why that didn't win in the poll.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
pretty much where im at. as soon as i saw princess get on her knees i was like "noooooope im out" didnt try the game before because of "wise" mc look but even a young MC cant get me interested after princess sold herself. dev said no NTR so i doubt she'll become a love interest at some point which sucks but even if she did we already saw her with the antagonist so... yeah.

either way good luck to dev. the story seemed ok till then but that's just me.
So, NTR? Guess I'll pass. Thanks for posting that. I wish the dev well. I'm out.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So, NTR? Guess I'll pass. Thanks for posting that. I wish the dev well. I'm out.
as far as i can tell not official NTR, since i dont think she'll be a LI of MC.

but yeah by our standards ima go with NTR.

even then the scene was to dark for me. far as i could tell blackmail/mindcontrol maybe and i suppose rape. depending on how you look at it. really threw me off and i can only guesstimate since i skipped he text and story after that.

Last edited:

jessbraum

Sep 4, 2019
The dev should just make the game he wants, and not changing the game for some individuals taste.
People will always complain even when stuff is free.The game is only at the start and a lot of content could be made optional in later updates.
So if people dont like for example ntr and wont play the game cause of it, its fine,they can look for another game or support the dev on patreon and talk with him there in which direction the game should be heading

ivanhatt

Apr 22, 2019
what a fright I thought I would really have ntr, I'm glad it's just voyeurism.

personally I do not like voyeurism but that doesn’t prevent me from playing a game, if that were the case I would have already given up on Ataegina (which would be a mistake because so far it’s a fantastic game)

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I'm just a newbie here, I didn't played the game. But, why is it necessary for MC to watch that NTR(ish) rape scene? Dev can just say "it happened" by text without renders, & be done with it. Is Dev wanted us to "feel" what the MC is feeling? But, That's the worst feel. If we can't save her atleast in the future from antagonist and If possible, later, make princess Li for MC, I don't think I can able to try this game.

Inanis Magus

Jan 28, 2019
The ntr I read about sounds worrying as I am not a fan of those games... but it was mention that this is before she knew him and the game developer even states it is not NTR.

So I will give this a chance... The images look beautiful anyway and the premises seems interesting so hopefully I like it.

jessbraum

Sep 4, 2019
I'm just a newbie here, I didn't played the game. But, why is it necessary for MC to watch that NTR(ish) rape scene? Dev can just say "it happened" by text without renders, & be done with it. Is Dev wanted us to "feel" what the MC is feeling? But, That's the worst feel. If we can't save her atleast in the future from antagonist and If possible, later, make princess Li for MC, I don't think I can able to try this game.

i think a skip button before the scene would help maintain the story and please the people who dont want to see certain scenes

Reactions: harsha_26

jessbraum

Sep 4, 2019
The ntr I read about sounds worrying as I am not a fan of those games... but it was mention that this is before she knew him and the game developer even states it is not NTR.

So I will give this a chance... The images look beautiful anyway and the premises seems interesting so hopefully I like it.

its not really ntr so u should befine

Reactions: ivanhatt

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's a VISUAL novel. Just like a movie shows but books can't so they describe and use thoughts.

Nothing against you. But I'm so fed up over ntr talks from both sides. So many either sensitive or bully mentalities.

She is said to not be a love interest so it's more a scene of voyeurism than anything. The dev already said the events were important to the coming story so that is why it's shown.

It was a well done scene that showed both parties characters really well.

I wish everyone Let the devs tell the damn stories and then decide if they want to accompany the journeys or not.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes