4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I've never payd attention to the lirics. I do remember from fallout, though.
Are you familiar? pochops ? :ROFLMAO:
Never played "Fallout" - or any similar games, FTM.

Might want to listen and pay attention to what the lyrics say {the linked YouTube postings include the lyric onscreen.}

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Never played "Fallout" - or any similar games, FTM.

Might want to listen and pay attention to what the lyrics say {the linked YouTube postings include the lyric onscreen.}
I did when I read your comment. And you are right. It fits well :D

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I responded it couple of weeks ago. I'll try to find it. But in short, no. Not as a kinky, at least. I'm sorry. :(
No need to apologize, it's your game you decide the type of content you want in your game. I was just curious, I don't really have strong feelings about pregnancy content. If the game has it, cool, but if it doesn't have it, it doesn't bother me.

Reactions: palemaster

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Bruh .. you are a big bad throbbing master of your senses ... be a dear and just last longer,
switch to tongue, switch to fingers, switch to foot, switch to fist ...
make her drench you in her love fuel! Awake her deep craving desires for your loving!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am unable to adequately express how much I fucking hate when devs do this so I won't try and just delete and go eat ice cream. :FacePalm: View attachment 1098795
This is a feeling I share. While dev decision makes sense for the story, I cannot deny that I love when the story starts going.. "That girl nobody should know I fucked is having nausea, weird appetites and has just scheduled a visit to her doctor a month after I creampie her... mmm what is the meaning of these signs?"

Yeah, love the potential conflict undesired pregnancy can bring. When it is alright to get them pregnant (as in most games is the case) it is not fun! Imagine trying to hide from Teresa that you knocked up her friend!
I think having the option there would've been cool. But it makes sense for the story, she was a virgin so she probably wasn't on any kind of contraceptives. It wouldn't be wise for him to cum inside her. Btw palemaster is pregnancy part of the plans for the game?
I responded it couple of weeks ago. I'll try to find it. But in short, no. Not as a kinky, at least. I'm sorry. :(

• Wow
Reactions: Ayhsel

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Bruh .. you are a big bad throbbing master of your senses ... be a dear and just last longer,
switch to tongue, switch to fingers, switch to foot, switch to fist ...
make her drench you in her love fuel! Awake her deep craving desires for your loving!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is that a game in your spoiler tag? mind sharing the name plz

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Why only as individual endings? If there are plans for a harem ending why not having all of them pregnant in the end? :LOL:
I think the harem tag in this means that maybe one or two girls will be ok with polygamous relationship but of course not all of them. It won't make sense from characterization we have seen.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think the harem tag in this means that maybe one or two girls will be ok with polygamous relationship but of course not all of them. It won't make sense from characterization we have seen.
I guess we will have to wait and see, only palemaster knows at this point.

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
I guess we will have to wait and see, only palemaster knows at this point.
At the moment I do have an outline of the entire game planned. But there's room for some alternate endings and side stories. So you guys can keep giving me suggestions :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know it's unrealistic but I always like the full harem ending where all the girls end up with the mc.
Probable unpopular opinion but I hate harems.

It's not that they are unrealistic it that I think they look dumb as fuck.

Why would a bunch of incredibly attractive women that could have anyone they want settle for being a part time lover and only getting any attention maybe once a week.

It's all fucking ridiculous.

I can tolerate them in high fantasy games like Last Sovereign, he's in Incubus King, his harem supplies his power. I can live with WVM because it all ridiculous anyway.

When a game tries to have a serious plot with serious characters and wants people to get involved with women on a personal level then harems look stupid every single time.

If it's just fucking around then sure, when it comes to relationships then no.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know it's unrealistic but I always like the full harem ending where all the girls end up with the mc.

Why would a bunch of incredibly attractive women that could have anyone they want settle for being a part time lover and only getting any attention maybe once a week.

I can tolerate them in high fantasy games like Last Sovereign, he's in Incubus King, his harem supplies his power. I can live with WVM because it all ridiculous anyway.

When a game tries to have a serious plot with serious characters and wants people to get involved with women on a personal level then harems look stupid every single time.

Reactions: 7Lexa

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

We all have different tastes. I think the stories in adult games are often very unrealistic even in cases where the devs try to make more "serious" stories. I think that is what makes these games fun to play. You're not bound by real life rules.

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes