4.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I'll clarify then. Sharing scenes are avoidable. (By that I mean the mc fucking a girl with other men.) But if you think that the MC getting involved with a married woman is sharing (which I don't think it is). Yes, this kind of sharing is unnavoidable and you should avoid playing altogether.
Thanks. I don't care if it's the boy they're married to because it'd be stupid to be mad at that haha. The problem is with other guys. Thank you for clarifying the doubt so quickly.

Reactions: palemaster

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I did not like the game, 9-10 pretty women ( fight) to have sex with an asshole with beard,this game is for young people and has nothing to do with reality.I downloaded it because I thought it would have NTR,but neither does it exist.

(I know I will upset the puritan guys but games without NTR are lame)

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I did not like the game, 5-6 pretty women ( fight) to have sex with an asshole with generations ,this game is for idiots,this game is for young people and has nothing to do with reality.
Absolutely! Who wants fiction in their games? Like I was playing Dragon Age the other day.. and I was like "dude, what the fuck? dragons? magic? elfs?" no no, bring me excel sheets, news about the pandemic, maybe just maybe little bit of "what I am going to cook today" and why not a game in which you pick what movie you are going to watch from netflix. In real time! two straight hours of mouse clicking watching MC watch a movie..

Yes!! what people wants in their novels is full realism!! THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!

Last edited:

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Absolutely! Who wants total fiction in their games? Like I was playing Dragon Age the other day.. and I was like "dude, what the fuck? dragons? magic? elfs?" no no, bring me excel sheets, news about the pandemic, maybe just maybe little bit of "what I am going to cook today" and why not a game in which you pick what movie you are going to watch from netflix! In real time. two straight hours of mouse clicking watching MC watch a movie..

Yes!! what people wants in their novels is full realism!! THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!!
Love It!! :D You just made my day Ayhsel, I have been needing a good laugh :D

And Ayhsel, go and get yourself set up with a patreon page, i'm sure you'd get loads of subscribers for you comedy routines. :D

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Absolutely! Who wants fiction in their games? Like I was playing Dragon Age the other day.. and I was like "dude, what the fuck? dragons? magic? elfs?" no no, bring me excel sheets, news about the pandemic, maybe just maybe little bit of "what I am going to cook today" and why not a game in which you pick what movie you are going to watch from netflix. In real time! two straight hours of mouse clicking watching MC watch a movie..

you are hilarious :ROFLMAO::cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ayhsel

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just played it and its too many characters. its a mess, how can I enjoy this when theres 1000 girls that seems to want to fuck me all the time. I really liked the first chapter. interesting, good story, but when I noticed girl after girl after girl.... , I just, wtf. its too much, I cant keep it up. just make it a harem game and tell its what this game is about.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
just played it and its too many characters. its a mess, how can I enjoy this when theres 1000 girls that seems to want to fuck me all the time. I really liked the first chapter. interesting, good story, but when I noticed girl after girl and girl, I just, wtf. its too much, I cant keep it up. just make it a harem game and tell its what this game is about.
The only big danger is the game tree growing out of proportions with so many characters and options.

Provided the story follows a main path with block deviations that are turned on/turned off with each girl's choices but always come back to a main structure, I don't see the problem. You can leave the full branching to the very end.

By the way. Lily and Teresa are favorite girls. I'd say Yumi, Adele and Jess follow after. Then I will not deny I hope Rio has a bigger role later down the road. It would be great to have an heroine like that. The others, for now, I don't care that much.

Yes, I know my tastes will lead me to ruin. But yes, I love the potential conflict!

fnut

Jun 26, 2017
Is there a way to set a last name without starting a new save? Getting u'ln' errors in this episode, nice that it now lest me choose, but don't really want to start over if I can avoid it.

Well, I answered my own question, if it helps anyone else:
define ln = u'whateveryouwantnametobe'

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Is there a way to set a last name without starting a new save? Getting u'ln' errors in this episode, nice that it now lest me choose, but don't really want to start over if I can avoid it.
I put a prompt for you to choose your last name in the beggining of episode 4. So when you get there it'll fix this issue for you I hope.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just finished playing for the first time and I really enjoyed it. I see that harem is one of the planned tags so that is always a plus, all the girls look great I don't think I could choose just one. One thing I usually worry about games with avoidable ntr is that even though it's avoidable, a lot of times that is still the focus of the game. That doesn't seem to be the case here which is also a plus.

fnut

Jun 26, 2017
I put a prompt for you to choose your last name in the beggining of episode 4. So when you get there it'll fix this issue for you I hope.
I had missed the last update, so maybe something odd happened, or maybe I was actually in ep3 still, not sure. It was back in the office start of day 4, so I assume it was ep4, but maybe not.

I just added it through console commands, added to my post above. Thanks though!

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
... a lustful affair with his sultry, married assistant. Bitter from the serial infidelity of his ex-wife, Bella ...
Are you familiar with the songs " " and " ", both by Dion diMucci?

Sounds like this guy feels the same way as the guy in those songs...

Last edited:

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
Are you familiar with the songs " " and "Runaround Sue", both by Dion diMucci?

Sounds like this guy feels the same way as the guy in those songs...
I've never payd attention to the lirics. I do remember from fallout, though.
Are you familiar? pochops ? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: pochops

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am unable to adequately express how much I fucking hate when devs do this so I won't try and just delete and go eat ice cream. :FacePalm: View attachment 1098795
This is a feeling I share. While dev decision makes sense for the story, I cannot deny that I love when the story starts going.. "That girl nobody should know I fucked is having nausea, weird appetites and has just scheduled a visit to her doctor a month after I creampie her... mmm what is the meaning of these signs?"

Yeah, love the potential conflict undesired pregnancy can bring. When it is alright to get them pregnant (as in most games is the case) it is not fun! Imagine trying to hide from Teresa that you knocked up her friend!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am unable to adequately express how much I fucking hate when devs do this so I won't try and just delete and go eat ice cream. :FacePalm: View attachment 1098795
I think having the option there would've been cool. But it makes sense for the story, she was a virgin so she probably wasn't on any kind of contraceptives. It wouldn't be wise for him to cum inside her. Btw palemaster is pregnancy part of the plans for the game?

palemaster

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2018
I think having the option there would've been cool. But it makes sense for the story, she was a virgin so she probably wasn't on any kind of contraceptives. It wouldn't be wise for him to cum inside her. Btw palemaster is pregnancy part of the plans for the game?
I responded it couple of weeks ago. I'll try to find it. But in short, no. Not as a kinky, at least. I'm sorry. :(

4.20 star(s) 26 Votes