VN Ren'Py Abandoned Emperors Contract [v0.1] [Vingvis]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i really Liked this game the premises is weird in good way i just want to say to the Dev keep making the game in ur mind and don't listen to anyone just don't make it full sandbox and it will be good , Game english need some fix and there is not a lot of choices just 2 in this version , good luck

Vingvis

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
In the next update. I'll fix all the bugs, bad rendering. I'll also add a new scene. And as for NTR, dude, I like it and I'm gonna do it. And about whether you can avoid it or not? Yeah, instead of NTR, you're gonna have the path of love. My mistake is not pointing that out at the beginning of the game, I'll fix it... :HideThePain:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
In the next update. I'll fix all the bugs, bad rendering. I'll also add a new scene. And as for NTR, dude, I like it and I'm gonna do it. And about whether you can avoid it or not? Yeah, instead of NTR, you're gonna have the path of love. My mistake is not pointing that out at the beginning of the game, I'll fix it... :HideThePain:
Good luck dev can we know how ur updates are gonna be ? weekly or monthly and will they be big or small ? care to share ?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was a very interesting start ... with how poorly all the women are treated I'm real keen on it ... language was a bit rough in places and it's pretty short ... but if I get to inflict some serious physical and emotional abuse on them (which seems to be where it's going) then I'll be a happy camper.

Reactions: Tinuss
Jan 15, 2019
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ? That was just so, so, so bad. It's funny but I like the really good games and the really bad games and this one is really bad, but I like it. I can't explain why, but I do and I'll continue to download it until it eventually get's abandoned. None of this game makes any sense at all and ironically I can't wait to see what happens next LOL

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
This game has some unique looking characters, I like some weird shit like this.

Vingvis

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ? That was just so, so, so bad. It's funny but I like the really good games and the really bad games and this one is really bad, but I like it. I can't explain why, but I do and I'll continue to download it until it eventually get's abandoned. None of this game makes any sense at all and ironically I can't wait to see what happens next LOL
Don't worry, man, I think you're right, fuck this game. I'll drop it, you really broke me, I'll start all over again.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
I like it so far :love:
Will you give the player the opportunity to be evil and have the girls mostly for yourself? :devilish:

that was fast, Patreon is gone . good luck dev
no :eek:

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
wait, actually gone? Damn. Just finished downloading. Will still have a look at it, because the other comments made me interested.

Reactions: leonwerto
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes