VN Ren'Py Abandoned Emperors Contract [v0.1] [Vingvis]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i want to know whats the ntr on this game? by looking at OP this seems like a good game.. but what i read in previous pages, seems like the dev quit immediately with the slightest criticism

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
i want to know whats the ntr on this game? by looking at OP this seems like a good game.. but what i read in previous pages, seems like the dev quit immediately with the slightest criticism
I am not entirely sure either, there was a thing where I guess you get forced to watch some guy get raped in an ally or...I really don't know what went on with that scene. I think the intent (given how the author was setting things up) was you were gonna steal this guys wife (netorase, but there isn't a tag for that) but...we can't actually know, cus yes, the dev up and left.

Reactions: rgnar62

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I am not entirely sure either, there was a thing where I guess you get forced to watch some guy get raped in an ally or...I really don't know what went on with that scene. I think the intent (given how the author was setting things up) was you were gonna steal this guys wife (netorase, but there isn't a tag for that) but...we can't actually know, cus yes, the dev up and left.
yes i am quite curious on that 2 ladies and that man on the op because by looking at it ( at least in my perspective) the MC's got bewildered reaction but it does not look like that someone who saw people having sex in secluded public area will have that reaction, it looks like the MC knew the man rather than any of these ladies. so i taught. that this can't be a gay stuff as no gay tag was put on, well, pictures are worth a thousand words as they say. so i guess i'll never know as the dev quit his project.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Let's wait and watch. There game, quirky as is, has a different plot line, a little modifications with the grammar and more information about the characters during the introduction will do a whole lot better to the game, patience is the key to both the dev and us in general.

The NTR scene might be from the interaction with the subway station where he lets the goons touch/caress his de-facto secretary's butt. That is a start of things taking a darker path either our MC going weak or letting the girls be taken by others for his own intentions. All in all, regardless of what the current intro looks like, the game/story can go on for a long period of time, with plenty of twists and turns..... All this only when our story teller comes back with a bang ;).

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
Vingvis dude broo, look how many people like this game, every game has positive and negative comments, that's life, please read only the positive comments.

Continue with the game, we will support you as much we can, cheers bro.

Reactions: defeste

lutiax

Sep 25, 2017
So, this might have already been answered, but how is this already listed as Abandoned? WTF??

They already put a lot of work into it and it is GREAT, so should keep at it. There are always trolls and naysayers. Listen to the people who give real feedback and support.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
So, this might have already been answered, but how is this already listed as Abandoned? WTF??

They already put a lot of work into it and it is GREAT, so should keep at it. There are always trolls and naysayers. Listen to the people who give real feedback and support.
because the dev himself up and said I quit and pulled the plug on this and his patreon, so signs point to it being totally and thoroughly abandoned.

Reactions: Muff Diver

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Shame this was abandoned so quickly, I'd only recently checked it out ... there's very few games where you can feel like you're being full on abusive and this seemed to be headed that way ... ah well.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

Well for 1 the dev patreon site is gone. Also if u read the first few pages u will find ur answer why.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
wow I downloaded this before I was busy a few days ago, haven't even tried it yet and its already abandoned. lol Welp no point in even trying it now. Just instant delete. lol This is why a lot of people don't trust devs to keep going.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
In the next update. I'll fix all the bugs, bad rendering. I'll also add a new scene. And as for NTR, dude, I like it and I'm gonna do it. And about whether you can avoid it or not? Yeah, instead of NTR, you're gonna have the path of love. My mistake is not pointing that out at the beginning of the game, I'll fix it... :HideThePain:
Good game
continue please

Reactions: DimitarM12
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes