4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This game has some very exciting possibilities. Femdom really isn't my thing but the story is intriguing and the renders are very good. A small amount of animation is included and that is also of a high quality.

Really looking forward to seeing how this develops over the coming updates. :coffee::)

May 2, 2020
View attachment 1390562

Overview:
One day while training with your sensei, two women arrive and kidnap you and your sensei, now you go explore different zones, have adventure, trying to rescue her and fighting evil empresses along the way...​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-14
Release Date: 2022-03-14
Developer: Koyot Genius - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.9 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(v0.1): MEGA - - -
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 1390568 View attachment 1390569 View attachment 1390570 View attachment 1390572
Would've been better and smarter if they added Male-dom as well that way they'll cover more people.... higher popularity... but drawings lookg great though... if it's only femdom not sure if I'll try it...

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Naw, no need. It really doesn't fit what we've seen in the game so far. Doing that feels like it would be forced. I'd rather have a good story then incest strictly for the sake of the fetish.
It's a fantasy. It fits smooth and tight if you use your imagination and take it for what it is or might be, rather than what it "feels" like. This is a martial world in strife. Who knows (yet) what the social hierarchy is and what the state of the land and its peoples is in. Only one male in sight...at the moment.

The bond between Sensei and boy is unusually close wouldn't you say? No other men around and whether they be good or evil the amazon women seem to be the dominant caste and most certainly the dominant gender, at least as far as we've seen so far. So under that circumstance, what better fighters could there be than a mother and her son? What stronger bond could there be than between a mother and her son?

Given the severity of the incoming threat, severe enough for Catherine to instantly shun a good old tonguing (which she was clearly about to enjoy) this isn't a situation that encourages surrender without a bolt being hurled, does it? The forces are not exactly overwhelming either. Two villains? Kaylee and her goon. They clearly understand the value of the boy, do they not? He's supposedly just a boy, yet we saw Catherine's instinctive reaction when she realises he is at the mercy of Kaylee's goon. She surrenders immediately rather than have him hurt. The boy's value goes beyond what one would expect his apparent status and value to command. He's apparently just a young, inexperienced protégé, yet the Sensei gives up as soon a finger is laid upon him. Surely "it really doesn't fit", does it?

Incest is a purely human construct, validated by arguably highly justifiable; biological (inbreeding), moral (familial abuse) and psychological (corruption of the innocent and the ignorant) dangers to the family unit, but it is nevertheless a human societal rule. Within the circumstances of the fantasy outlined above, irrespective of the aforementioned potential dangers, "incest" might just be incidental. A natural, accepted and common practice in their society, especially given the fighting advantages of the Sensei/Boy pairings.

This is all, of course, overstated conjecture and interpretation, but the indications and the "evidence" is, to me at least, strong enough to be more than merely speculative. And what better way to circumvent Patreon's restrictions. Catherine's his "Sensei" and he's her "boy". What are Patreon gonna do, demand to see Catherine and the boys' birth certificates? In "Empress Game", a mom by any other name surely DOES smell as sweet.

Reactions: utiola

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Would've been better and smarter if they added Male-dom as well that way they'll cover more people.... higher popularity... but drawings lookg great though... if it's only femdom not sure if I'll try it...
Perhaps the males are at the top of the hierarchy. Perhaps they command Catherine and Kaylee...we just don't know yet. There's scope for many different permutations and twists and turns in this story. This is probably why Coyote Genius seems to be a little slow getting started...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The bond between Sensei and boy is unusually close wouldn't you say? No other men around and whether they be good or evil the amazon women seem to be the dominant caste and most certainly the dominant gender, at least as far as we've seen so far.
No idea where you get the "amazon women" from — because they are dominant? From what we've seen so far, they are only dominant in the MC's direct experience that we, the players, have seen. This is quite the stretch to assume that they are dominant in society as a whole. It's possible, but you're filling in a lot that isn't there yet to make this assumption.

I agree about the bond being unusually close. So what of it? As if there are not unusually close relationships unless they are incestuous?
So under that circumstance, what better fighters could there be than a mother and her son? What stronger bond could there be than between a mother and her son?
I disagree wholeheartedly. Being blood related doesn't have anything to do with being "better fighters" or not. There is absolutely no evidence that, for example, someone highly skilled in a physical activity (sports, martial arts, etc.) will have children who have equal skill or even affinity. On the contrary, in all of the instances of professional athletes, etc., there are large numbers of their kids who are not even close to as skilled as they are. Often, in fact, the child has zero interest in the path their parent followed.

I don't think your logic is very sound. From what we've been shown so far, a mother–son relationship is possible, but it is entirely unnecessary and even a little silly. If there is such huge skill in the fighting because of blood, why isn't he better at it by now? Those who want to reach great achievement in physically demanding pursuits begin extraordinarily early: gymnasts and martial artists in particular usually train from ages earlier than ten. If he was her son, wouldn't he have made a lot more progress than he's exhibited? He shows very little discipline and only moderate skill given his age.

As for the rest, I'm not going to touch the hackneyed "human construct" arguments people are all too fond of spewing. Those have zero to do with anything in this discussion. I never said I was opposed to incest generally. I merely said that it doesn't fit here IMO. Sorry, but from what you've said so far I'm not convinced even a little bit.

kossk

Jul 8, 2019
Great game, love the focus on the MC giving oral this far.
Only "complaint" is that each update adds so little content.

On another topic, kinda silly to come to a game about X and be like "I hate X so why dont you add the complete opposite of X too"
Like bro go find your own game tf

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
It would be great if it would be possible to have both scenes (from 2nd meeting with Kaylee) in one playthrough of the game! - (Too bad can only select one scene and not both!)-
I liked both of those scenes!

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
No idea where you get the "amazon women" from — because they are dominant? From what we've seen so far, they are only dominant in the MC's direct experience that we, the players, have seen. This is quite the stretch to assume that they are dominant in society as a whole. It's possible, but you're filling in a lot that isn't there yet to make this assumption.

I agree about the bond being unusually close. So what of it? As if there are not unusually close relationships unless they are incestuous?

I disagree wholeheartedly. Being blood related doesn't have anything to do with being "better fighters" or not. There is absolutely no evidence that, for example, someone highly skilled in a physical activity (sports, martial arts, etc.) will have children who have equal skill or even affinity. On the contrary, in all of the instances of professional athletes, etc., there are large numbers of their kids who are not even close to as skilled as they are. Often, in fact, the child has zero interest in the path their parent followed.

I don't think your logic is very sound. From what we've been shown so far, a mother–son relationship is possible, but it is entirely unnecessary and even a little silly. If there is such huge skill in the fighting because of blood, why isn't he better at it by now? Those who want to reach great achievement in physically demanding pursuits begin extraordinarily early: gymnasts and martial artists in particular usually train from ages earlier than ten. If he was her son, wouldn't he have made a lot more progress than he's exhibited? He shows very little discipline and only moderate skill given his age.

As for the rest, I'm not going to touch the hackneyed "human construct" arguments people are all too fond of spewing. Those have zero to do with anything in this discussion. I never said I was opposed to incest generally. I merely said that it doesn't fit here IMO. Sorry, but from what you've said so far I'm not convinced even a little bit.

CookieMonster666
I've missed the point, you've missed the point, we've both missed some of each other's points. What's to do? Hopefully we can amicably agree to disagree. It is all hypothetical anyway, so no need to fall out over and in saying that I'm not suggesting we actually are, but things do seem a little edgy right now.

I didn't intend to seem like I was dissing your opinion, I just felt strongly about my own theory of how things stand in this fantasy world. I nevertheless do realise on reflection that I was somewhat over zealous in the pursuit of my convictions and for that I apologize to you.

However, it is nice to theorise about the way things might be, no matter who or how many agree and disagree. The main thing is we are both enthused by the exciting prospects presented in this "Empress Game". Let's hope Coyote Genius can live up to his name and make this into something that we can all enjoy immensely.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Not a lot of content, but man! Those Mommies are insanely hot. White Mommy has the perfect hand shelf, and black mommy has a great chin warmer lol. I'm more into gentle dommy mommies, but I won't skimp on a tough but fair mommy. Lol

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes