4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Maybe someone knows about the update...the game is very good...I mean the "mom" characters are very beautiful.:unsure::love: (y)

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
This has all the makings of a fresh new, richly atmospheric, breathtakingly beautiful and robustly sexy blockbuster adventure fuelled by the energy, dynamism and coherence of an opium den.

I dream sensually, idyllically and defiantly of the best, but at the first light of day wake to the emptiness, disillusionment and fear of reality and the worst.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
I really do hope Koyote Genius is okay. As we all know, there's a lot of nastiness, much of it deadly, going on around the world at this time.

It's really quite a tragedy as far as "Empress Game" is concerned for it truly does have all the makings of a classic. The setup is so atmospheric, the rendering so crisp and clear, the ladies so gorgeous (especially Katherine Sensei) and the possibilities so exciting. It seems, though, to take a hell of a lot of time and effort to produce these AVNs to a decent level and, as we all know, compositionally "Empress Game" has already proven to be significantly above "decent level" status. It's just that there doesn't seem to be any vestige of a story, no lore, no real substance, at least none beyond KG's jaw-dropping prologue, that has yet been revealed to us.

I get the strong feeling that KG is not only a lone funman, but that he's learning a lot of stuff as he goes. I just hope he is able to cope with it all or perhaps even find someone established to work alongside. I'm not convinced KG has the time or his **** together enough to get this extravaganza properly on the road.

It sucks, mainly for KG, but also, of course, for us. Like many others in here, having seen a taste of what KG might be capable of, I'm really hooked and hoping that this maestro-in-the-making might get things together and enable me to confidently consider rejoining his Patreon.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
hehe all fine,game is not dead yet,there will be public update this month,hopefully.i'll say when i stop working:)
If (heaven forbid) you ever do stop working on your masterpiece, KG, we all hope it'll be you who tells us. :)
I think it's safe to say that we're all, both here and in Patreon, revved up and raring to go with this beauty, these beauties and their beauties! :love::love::love::love:

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes