4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
These are difficult, and clearly deadly times, all around the world and have been for years now.

These "novels" take a lot of work, effort and energy...creatively in terms of story, characterization, narrative, and visual composition...technically in terms of Renpy, DAZ, Poser or whatever and for a large-scale popular project...teamwork; divided responsibilities, coordination, communication (Patreon, Subscribestar, Discord, Twitter etc) and, in this instance above all, I think, leadership.

Many creators have real life (primary) employment, families, relationships, dramas and priorities to contend with. The "more accomplished" the game the more work and the more people it can involve.

I know little or nothing about what I'm talking about. I'm just trying to help. However, these are my perceptions and conjectures based on my very patchy, superficial experience of this AVN medium. I think some of what I suggest might be true (which is why I've had the temerity to offer it up for target practice) in which case I hope this goes a little way to helping answer your question.

No doubt wiser, more experienced (in this genre) heads than mine can and might be generous enough to add proper, more accurate correctness and thereby enlightenment. I hope so if it helps temper and assuage the restlessness and impatience you and, I think in truth, we all feel, myself often included, who have the luxury of just sitting back and waiting for the mana to be dropped from heaven onto our plates.

(Please excuse the waffle. I really can't help it).
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.!!! I understood you very well and changed my point of view.:rolleyes:(y)

Mar 20, 2020
These are difficult, and clearly deadly times, all around the world and have been for years now.

These "novels" take a lot of work, effort and energy...creatively in terms of story, characterization, narrative, and visual composition...technically in terms of Renpy, DAZ, Poser or whatever and for a large-scale popular project...teamwork; divided responsibilities, coordination, communication (Patreon, Subscribestar, Discord, Twitter etc) and, in this instance above all, I think, leadership.

Many creators have real life (primary) employment, families, relationships, dramas and priorities to contend with. The "more accomplished" the game the more work and the more people it can involve.

I know little or nothing about what I'm talking about. I'm just trying to help. However, these are my perceptions and conjectures based on my very patchy, superficial experience of this AVN medium. I think some of what I suggest might be true (which is why I've had the temerity to offer it up for target practice) in which case I hope this goes a little way to helping answer your question.

No doubt wiser, more experienced (in this genre) heads than mine can and might be generous enough to add proper, more accurate correctness and thereby enlightenment. I hope so if it helps temper and assuage the restlessness and impatience you and, I think in truth, we all feel, myself often included, who have the luxury of just sitting back and waiting for the mana to be dropped from heaven onto our plates.

(Please excuse the waffle. I really can't help it).
The 5 floors of tot were made in short time buddy , it doesn't take so much time to make at least an update of 30 min . These developers aint serious thats the thing , they could make more than 7 good games per year

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
The 5 floors of tot were made in short time buddy , it doesn't take so much time to make at least an update of 30 min . These developers aint serious thats the thing , they could make more than 7 good games per year
I apologize for my ignorance, but what's the 5 floors of tot? And what games have you been involved in developing then? I'd like to take a look at them. You know, learn a little more.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
More than 7 good games per year? ROFLMAO. You clearly know next to nothing about software development, let alone development that also requires tons of renders on limited hardware, and then also while still working a full-time job so you can buy food, pay rent, etc. What hyperbole.

Mar 20, 2020
I apologize for my ignorance, but what's the 5 floors of tot? And what games have you been involved in developing then? I'd like to take a look at them. You know, learn a little more.
Tower of trample
Aint no develeper but i saw what these developers can do ... you're forgiven for your ignorance mate no worries

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
Thanks i appreciate it
I get the sarcasm, but I didn't do it for you or for your appreciation.

I did it because I found both the shallowness of the position from which you chose to denigrate "these developers" and, in particular, the dismissiveness of your tone really offensive. Most importantly, though, I did it to attempt to put the ignorance, thoughtlessness and triviality of what you said and the way you went about saying it into its true and rightful perspective.

I've said what I felt I had to say. I won't say any more.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes