4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
i will never abandoned this project,its just question will i prioritize some other project atm.when i say "close" i mean to suspend game and work on things i don't like without pressure,maybe change engine...

exercise...doesnt work atm,no effect
You just restored my faith in femdom centric AVN devs, really looking forward to the next public patch.

I have only one question, Will this be a bit like tower of trample in regards to the mistresses, or more like Domina?
Tower of trample Meaning that after I fully submit and swear undying loyalty to one or many of them, I can still continue with the story.

Domina meaning after I fully submit, I end up on a game over path, with repeatable scenes till I decide I've had enough and load an older save.

Regardless of what you plan, I cannae wait for what comes next.

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
You just restored my faith in femdom centric AVN devs, really looking forward to the next public patch.

I have only one question, Will this be a bit like tower of trample in regards to the mistresses, or more like Domina?
Tower of trample Meaning that after I fully submit and swear undying loyalty to one or many of them, I can still continue with the story.

Domina meaning after I fully submit, I end up on a game over path, with repeatable scenes till I decide I've had enough and load an older save.

Regardless of what you plan, I cannae wait for what comes next.
i guess its more like tot then,how i see it is saga/quest with femdom elements...

• Love
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
i guess its more like tot then,how i see it is saga/quest with femdom elements...
Minted, thanks for the answer mate.

I hope that when we get to the end of the game, there will be a final choice, who do I choose as my final and PERFECT mistress. Though it's too early to ask and even think about that.

Anyway keep up the amazing work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Koyot Genius

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
understood you. THANKS :)
buktccbfc71

If you wish to download and play "Tower of Trample", you can get it here in F95, but you may also need to download the RPG MAKER VX Ace Runtime Package Ver. 1.00 as well. I had to. I downloaded it from this site and it is free...

Once that was installed in the same folder as the ToT game it played fine.

Hopefully you are not having any trouble, but if you are, this will at least fix this particular problem with the game and help make amends for my unhelpfulness the last time you asked me something.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
buktccbfc71

If you wish to download and play "Tower of Trample", you can get it here in F95, but you may also need to download the RPG MAKER VX Ace Runtime Package Ver. 1.00 as well. I had to. I downloaded it from this site and it is free...

Once that was installed in the same folder as the ToT game it played fine.

Hopefully you are not having any trouble, but if you are, this will at least fix this particular problem with the game and help make amends for my unhelpfulness the last time you asked me something.
THANKS. already downloaded and playing. (y) :love: :)

Reactions: Gosamr

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
The fact that the developer himself says that the game is not dead YET , does not give me confidence in this project. I have the feeling this will be another game among many others, which have slow progress and end up being abandoned.

This is one of the reason why i think twice before being a patreon now.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
amazing renders, really nicely shaped ladies. still unfortunately not a game (yet) for me or a game i would (yet) support since its "just" a shota/young boy harem game it seems without any optional ntr of cheating with old guys or multiple protagonist (fem mc) options. sad but maybe in the future? otherwise gl to the dev

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
It seems that only fools wait for half a year. :unsure:
Call me fool if you like (you won't be wrong), but I believe that if whatever it is you are waiting for is promising enough and in this case, each subsequently tempting morsel thrown down tasty enough, then it is worth waiting for, no matter how long that wait may be. This obviously isn't the case if one is paying money for it, but otherwise, I personally am prepared, if not happy, to endure the wait. From what we have so far been shown, the content this creator has produced and, depending upon your viewpoint, teased and tempted us with, makes, to my eyes and mind, waiting potentially very well worth it.

After all, it costs us nothing but time and maybe also, I realise for some, varying degrees of frustration and even perhaps antagonism. However, if we are not contributing in any way to its production, we really have no grounds whatsoever to openly expect and therefore righteously complain about lack of progress. We do not face the challenges or the motivation, or lack thereof, that this creator seems possibly to be facing and, perhaps enduring.

This Genius creator is surely well aware of the situation and must conduct himself according to his own circumstances and inclinations. He must also, by now, be in no uncertain terms aware of the potential "damage" a chosen course of action (or, to many I think, perceived inaction) such as this, is doing to the ongoing appeal of his creation and his reputation with both audience and indeed possible potential clientele. I think this is not premeditated on his part, but is a circumstance he is very slowly, trying to overcome. Conversely, of course, this development, seeming to be anything but Mr. Genius's top priority in life, may simply represent, whether by choice or necessity, only the most casual of hobbies. He is, as is his right, not saying.

I do not feel any animosity towards this creator. I prefer to think he may be just as frustrated as us at not being able to progress this intriguing, exciting idea he has discovered in "Empress Game". I suspect his problem is more to do with the fact that the deeper the hole one has fallen into and, at the bottom looking up, the more helpless, trapped and possibly clueless one feels about how to get back out, especially without knowing just how far, how long and how difficult the climb may be, then the less energy, determination and focus one can summon in order to keep trying.

It seems that with regard to what I firmly and faithfully believe is an outstandingly intriguing, potentially engrossing and erotic AVN, time alone will tell whether or not our beleaguered "Mistress and Her Boy" will ever see the shining light of day and thereby freedom. It also seems that until some form of coherent, organised, consistently convincing content is regularly produced, time is perhaps all that any of us will find passing in here.

Last edited:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Call me fool if you like (you won't be wrong), but I believe that if whatever it is you are waiting for is promising enough and in this case, each subsequently tempting morsel thrown down tasty enough, then it is worth waiting for, no matter how long that wait may be. This obviously isn't the case if one is paying money for it, but otherwise, I personally am prepared, if not happy, to endure the wait. From what we have so far been shown, the content this creator has produced and, depending upon your viewpoint, teased and tempted us with, makes, to my eyes and mind, waiting potentially very well worth it.

After all, it costs us nothing but time and maybe also, I realise for some, varying degrees of frustration and even perhaps antagonism. However, if we are not contributing in any way to its production, we really have no grounds whatsoever to openly expect and therefore righteously complain about lack of progress. We do not face the challenges or the motivation, or lack thereof, that this creator seems possibly to be facing and, perhaps enduring.

This Genius creator is surely well aware of the situation and must conduct himself according to his own circumstances and inclinations. He must also, by now, be in no uncertain terms aware of the potential "damage" a chosen course of action (or, to many I think, perceived inaction) such as this, is doing to the ongoing appeal of his creation and his reputation with both audience and indeed possible potential clientele. I think this is not premeditated on his part, but is a circumstance he is very slowly, trying to overcome. Conversely, of course, this development, seeming to be anything but Mr. Genius's top priority in life, may simply represent, whether by choice or necessity, only the most casual of hobbies. He is, as is his right, not saying.

I do not feel any animosity towards this creator. I prefer to think he may be just as frustrated as us at not being able to progress this intriguing, exciting idea he has discovered in "Empress Game". I suspect his problem is more to do with the fact that the deeper the hole one has fallen into and, at the bottom looking up, the more helpless, trapped and possibly clueless one feels about how to get back out, especially without knowing just how far, how long and how difficult the climb may be, then the less energy, determination and focus one can summon in order to keep trying.

It seems that with regard to what I firmly and faithfully believe is an outstandingly intriguing, potentially engrossing and erotic AVN, time alone will tell whether or not our beleaguered "Mistress and Her Boy" will ever see the shining light of day and thereby freedom. It also seems that until some form of coherent, organised, consistently convincing content is regularly produced, time is perhaps all that any of us will find passing in here.
Call me fool if you like (you won't be wrong)........I didn't say so. :unsure: :(think for yourself.:rolleyes: ;)

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
there is really no reason from me to lie about game progress,this is small game, what would be the point so i can "milk" my patreons for 50$ a month?
game never got big enough i can afford hiring someone or getting better comp which would speed up the process...but there are also my big mistakes at start with planning the game.
the way i see it people were investing money in me and i think i got better with the stuff i'm doing.i have now much clearer picture about process behind the game and what i can do or cant do,this was all new to me. this pause now is because i got sick,i'm almost never sick,i dont remember when was i sick at summer,last time 10y ago on some vacation...this summer i got sick like 2-3 times at home and last time was probably covid.

there will be one more update this month and i'll see after about future of this game...btw about public updates they were slower because i'm often not sure about content,if there is longer pause i usually post patreon dev builds..but there was never some big pause,i was working hard on this game from start but i know it probably doesn't show.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes