4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Frytkosz555

Aug 11, 2017
Koyot Genius How did you set up the lighting in the dungeon scene? I always struggles with night lighting pls tell me how you did the night lighting.

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
Koyot Genius How did you set up the lighting in the dungeon scene? I always struggles with night lighting pls tell me how you did the night lighting.
people are impressed how kubrick used natural light in some of his scenes....well in most cases you have to do opposite and dont depend only on natural scene light,like in most movies they add extra lights,specially for actors.i also do much work in photoshop...

Last edited:

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
amazeing start (y) hopeing for more content, currently the game is beneath 2min of gameplay :confused: ... loved the models <3 and the basic story idea (y)

just hoping the clicking content will be skipable in the future and maybe the option of "shaved" ? ;)

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
Renders and animations looks great. But text size in dialog window too small and it's uncomfortable to read.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
what was that ! Sonic End ! render looks nice but come on 1 min. of playing ?!

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
This story looks amazing. I'm absolutely not into femdom at all, but when the fems look as gorgeous as these ladies do I am more than happy to elbow aside my usual discomfort and just focus adoringly upon the seductive beauty being so generously served up by this seemingly masterful creator.

I really hope Mr. (I assume. Apologies if I'm wrong) Genius can cultivate a whole bed of roses (femdom thorns and all) from these exquisitely promising seeds.

I shall definitely be ready to buy my ticket for the Empress Game journey and board Mr Koyot Genius's Patreon train once I am reasonably reassured of the viability of this project both in terms of creative ingenuity, consistency and regularity of output to the exceptionally high level of quality already, to my eye at least, achieved in this sadistically short introduction (though quality over quantity is always the desired choice).

So, the best of luck with your creation, Mr. Genius, and thanks a bunch for sharing your brilliance with us all.

Reactions: Koyot Genius

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There is a newer update post on the game, but I'm not a patron of Koyot Genius right now. This was a public post about a month ago.

OCT 4, 2021 AT 6:55 AM

Hi, nothing new for now, i'm still working on update, working on battle system and sandbox elements.battle ui is not done yet...

Empress-Game-01.png

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
This game is definitely on my radar, this top quality, hot milfs and to be animated, make it hard to miss even without content yet... (y)Thumbs up for this to succeed! :cool:

Mar 18, 2020
I'm a recent patreon. He struggled with coding( the beautiful renders are not the reason of the delay) but eventually managed to finish, but from what I understand there is still a lot of work before we see the next update.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes