4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Three (Foot fetish, body & pussy worship) scenes added in new version. Small fight addition. No lewd scenes in it, except victory pose at the end of it.
Koyot says he's having a trouble with coding. He's still new to it after all.

But I'm afraid he'll become frustrated with coding peril and abandon the game altoghether.

Is there any good fella willing to help this dev with python to show him the ropes...ofc... if Koyot is open to outside help?
I guess he might need it.

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
Three (Foot fetish, body & pussy worship) scenes added in new version. Small fight addition. No lewd scenes in it, except victory pose at the end of it.
Koyot says he's having a trouble with coding. He's still new to it after all.

But I'm afraid he'll become frustrated with coding peril and abandon the game altoghether.

Is there any good fella willing to help this dev with python to show him the ropes...ofc... if Koyot is open to outside help?
I guess he might need it.
latest version from yesterday is not really ready for public yet,need some more fixing...
heh i have trouble with everything,bad at coding,bad at writing,crappy machine for rendering...
its's ok, i'm pretty much done with coding problems,have most thing i needed now,just need to start adding more content.game is just too small atm to support more people.
i'm not quitting if people like it,even if i did pause it,ill first make sure there is some content in game,so for now is safe:)

Last edited:

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
Koyot Genius
So how much does your machine takes time to render one image? Just curious.

Btw that fight seemed a little basic. There's no physical attack in it, only magic attacks. Which is weird because mc keeps training by doing push ups...so I was assuming he was building some physical capacity/strength for combat.

Any plans in the future for lewd scenes in it? What is your vision for fight system?

Last edited:

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
idk, around hour if i can store it on 4gb gpu,but i pick what i can render for that need lower details and heavy scene optimization,spot rendering,daz restarting,some things like nature i just cant render...its i5 2400,gtx 1050 i guess is not that bad,i see some renders here with cpu rendering or they just dont know how daz works.
yeah i know what you mean,battle was more like demo,i know it need work but that is more content problem then coding,ill be adding stuff...future of fight system depends on how it will look in next few updates.

Last edited:

JohnLewd

Feb 28, 2021
I'm not from the ones who like female domination, but if you add and male domination to this will be much more appreciated in my opinion, especially after you lose something to be able to turn the tables on them...

Last edited:

utiola

Mar 10, 2020
idk, around hour if i can store it on 4gb gpu,but i pick what i can render for that need lower details and heavy scene optimization,spot rendering,daz restarting,some things like nature i just cant render...its i5 2400,gtx 1050 i guess is not that bad,i see some renders here with cpu rendering or they just dont know how daz works.
yeah i know what you mean,battle was more like demo,i know it need work but that is more content problem then coding,ill be adding stuff...future of fight system depends on how it will look in next few updates.
From story point of view, at the moment, the main character does not have much fighting ability. So is fight system really needed in next few updates?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
From story point of view, at the moment, the main character does not have much fighting ability. So is fight system really needed in next few updates?
Almost certainly. If there's going to be a fight system, it will probably be considerably integrated into earlier parts of the game as well — variables for later fighting (strength, skills, etc.) and so on. If you wait too long to add it (even if you haven't shown a fight scene yet), it will require a new game. Doing that again and again turns a lot of potential players off. I feel like getting that out of the way earlier, even if it means delays, is important.

Koyot Genius

Oct 26, 2018
first thing i made about this game was version of this battle system,it's generally why i paused some other games i was working,so could be that i'm forcing battle system and too early.i have now code to make "story" out of battle and not just be locked in battle loop,biggest problem about this system now beside adding content is to find right style for daz models,like position,camera angle,also most fight poses break figure and it doesnt look sexy,many things that work with drawn 2d looks stupid with 3d models,so need to waste time on tricks how to make it look good and time i dont have...

Last edited:

gottogo1234

Oct 3, 2017
Love this first release and love the femdom. Looking forward to the next release. The renderings and outfits are great so far so I'm really looking forward to see what's next. Great many thanks!

Futaplayer

Mar 1, 2020
Hello, already let me tell you that your game is very cool and that I can not wait to see the rest, I am happy to read all the caring people who try to help you, do not be discouraged! I will support you on patreon, especially go at your own pace! Good luck and long life to all, Long live femdom games.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes