3.70 star(s) 16 Votes
Jan 13, 2022
Here some additional information:
  • You find the fourth picture outside at the main gate after the shower scene.
  • As well after the shower you can get to the shed outside, as it's no longer guarded. You can open it with the scredriver you should have found earlier. Here you need the code for the elevator.
    • Set the power on
    • In the room you can find the pink access card
Hope that helps! ;)
Thanks for that, i'd done everything else, just missed the last piece of the photo

mhasas

Jan 24, 2018
is there someone working on a compressed version please make it we are waiting for the COMPRESSED version

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So Dick-on-Dick qualifies as Femdom now? Seems to me that's pretty much the opposite :unsure: Strange world.
Femdom isn't described by what genitalia is on what other genitalia. It is described by what gender is on what other gender.
You would need a totally different word to describe trans on male or trans on female, because trans technically is neither one (though today's society says transfemale, transmale, cisfemale, cismale...4 genders now). But, while femdom is a female dominating, if transfemales are considered females, then femdom would be the correct term. Maledom, Femdom & (INSERT 2 NEW TERMS HERE)...

Last edited:

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Also, what's the gender of the one being dommed got to do with this being femdom? There's no tag-difference between female on male or female on female.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Download and put this puzzle.rpy in your game folder if you are like me and can't stand useless puzzle minigames.

Why hasn't dev released anything other than a win version. I had to drop a Linux runtime in alongside by myself, but it runs just fine. This is only a couple of checkboxes to tick off on the Renpy SDK. Maybe they are blowing all of their upload quota on the ridiculously large 4.5gb footprint?

On that note, here's another vote for a compressor to come in and do their thing. The previous compressed version I had is only a couple of hundred MB in size.

--edit--
Noticed that dev had copied and pasted two instances of the puzzle class because they couldn't be bothered to share the class framework between the two puzzles. So had to add another sabotage line for the second puzzle.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2022
Just played it again, still fantastic, BUT would have loved to see the sissy trying on some of Samantha's clothes and experimenting with make up and trying the wig on

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
I coincidentally name MC as SAM lol... also this game is not complete yet? wth is a reborn version? does that mean that its a remake version or something? I was excited and thought the game is completed after seeing 4gb in size and took a whole day downloading it, guess not.

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
I coincidentally name MC as SAM lol... also this game is not complete yet? wth is a reborn version? does that mean that its a remake version or something? I was excited and thought the game is completed after seeing 4gb in size and took a whole day downloading it, guess not.
Reborn, because it's a remake of an older game as I understand it. And this is part 1 of 3 planned parts.

AliceXxDawn

Oct 17, 2021
Haven't played this since the 1.0 version which was like a really short demo (think it ended when you arrived at the company), is it worth picking up again?

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Haven't played this since the 1.0 version which was like a really short demo (think it ended when you arrived at the company), is it worth picking up again?
Arriving at the company after your stay in the house is still where this first of three parts ends. So yeah, if you already played til there and aren't too curious to see if much changed on the way there (which I wouldn't know, haven't played it before) then I'd say give it a wait until the second or third parts are done.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes