3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
what is full version? Someone has? I downloaded it but is it the demonstration version?
is this the last scene?

Last edited:

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Oh, so I definitely missed some stuff at the new house, I only found one photo piece, and I think there's some context in the stuff I missed because when the lockdown happened my character just started talking about evil corp for some reason that might be explained in the content of what I missed.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
The sequel is released
How Can here be a Sequel, when The DEV has Not even finished The First Game?
* Although, I do Not know how More content there will be. I Doubt That the Dev does either.
(He Is too busy playing with Graphics & animations to bother with Story progression.)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
On a third Play-thru I Pretty Much Completed EVERYTHING to EoC.
-Only Thing I was unable to do was Open/unlock Door from Outside;
which I Think connects to Dining room hallway. and cannot enter room from Entry Hall, Yet!
(knowing the Dev, He has Not Got around to implementing it yet.)

If I Feel Up to it, I May write a 'How to' Guide. But after 3 playthroughs, I need a break.

Reactions: catetocu

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
bold of you to assume there is choice in this game
In all fairness, it is advertised, on itch.io at least, as a visual novel and not a game. Not that it really matters; I dislike being railroaded as well. If I want to read a "visual novel" rather than play a game, I'll pick up one of my old Sandman, Hellblazer or Transmetropolitan collections.

Jan 13, 2022
Oh, so I definitely missed some stuff at the new house, I only found one photo piece, and I think there's some context in the stuff I missed because when the lockdown happened my character just started talking about evil corp for some reason that might be explained in the content of what I missed.
I found 3 parts of the photo, couldnt fint the fourth peice

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Jan 13, 2022
Thought this was fun,loved the concept, found 3 parts of the photo, 1 in the bedroom draw, 1 on the garden bench and 1 on a picture in the dining room, any one know where the 4th part of the photo is?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Thought this was fun,loved the concept, found 3 parts of the photo, 1 in the bedroom draw, 1 on the garden bench and 1 on a picture in the dining room, any one know where the 4th part of the photo is?
I only found these three too, but the password for the elevator is easy to pick up without knowing one last number.
2621 or 1621, if I remember correctly :rolleyes:

Reactions: princessdavina

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
Here some additional information:
  • You find the fourth picture outside at the main gate after the shower scene.
  • As well after the shower you can get to the shed outside, as it's no longer guarded. You can open it with the scredriver you should have found earlier. Here you need the code for the elevator.
    • Set the power on
    • In the room you can find the pink access card
Hope that helps! ;)

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes