3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I did like it not a lot more content, that being said did anyone find the 6 pieces to the photo I only found 2. I never got into the room where you need the pink card is it there did I just miss it? Also was anyone able to go outside when I tried it was maybe day 3 or 4 and the building went into lockdown.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The changelog says : demo
The game has almost 5 GB. Is there a changelog and a version number or is it still a (big) demo?

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
Yeah, while I am very hype about where the game will go in the next part (no idea why the changelog just says demo, it'll be a three part series, with this being the full first part), and I assume the massive file size is for the graphics, with several transitions consisting of moving and such, I could see that quickly ballooning up in size. Though the length of the content is a bit disappointing for that size.

Reactions: dav121

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
DEV Neglected to mention this but, You Will Need to Start a New Game Is recommended.
Alot of New Stuff has be 'added' throughout Entire Game.
Not REALLY Much for story progression, but IF YOU Do everything Right(?)
The MC's Dad joins Mr.X in the Observation Room,...(EoC).

A bit more content (searches) at Home, and at New Home.
- find and pick-up 'cock'- driver(screwdriver) needed.
- now able to search grounds outside.
- locate the 4 pieces of photo w/ code.
- locate pink card to access Room.
- added content to "samantha's" closet

I suggest making an EARLY Save after Mistress bring food to MC's Room.
Otherwise, IF You Miss something with the Shed code and pink Card, B4 U reach 'lockdown';
You WILL have to Start Over again. (Such a Pain in the Ass!)

• Hey there
Reactions: Pyreen and Tease Me

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
When this game first came out, many downloaded the short version and bitched even though the full
demo was posted.

Silk stated on the game site that there was problems with the game and it was not what they wanted.
They also mentioned they were re building the game hence Reborn was built. It follows the original
game in many ways but it is way different going from start to FIN.. At the start you have to leave the
house. and enter the building next to it. I did not find all the items ShelScott50 did but I still reached
the end. Thanks to him I will have to play the entire game over again.:poop:

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes