sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
There is a section (starting at line 81162 and ending at line 81265) that is commented out by /* */
If you remove the opening and closing comment tag the fighting game works...

I made two little correction for some broken link that prevent image loading. Each spoiler name is a line number and the code is the correct one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: julia1989

Raknor

May 12, 2019
When I go to do the first fight, I get this error and I cannot go any further, nor can I get to any other location.

"Error: <<available_actions>>: error within widget contents (Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>)Error: <<available_actions>>: error within widget contents (Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>)Error: <<available_actions>>: error within widget contents (Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>)"

Ok, so for whatever reason I tried to put the error code into a spoiler tag, but it never came through to the post. It was still sitting here when I went to edit it. So, maybe this will work.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: y0sman

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
For all those, who can't fix the fightproblem, there is an fixed html...
Edit: I found this file on the albedo-forum, so don't blame me, when something does not work ;)

Reactions: hello_world

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
greyling i believe they're connected to each girl. ones in the diary, anothers in the pool i think, yada yada..... memories a bit rusty :unsure:

okme

Jan 21, 2018
What are the variables I need to change using

to change so I have permanently removed all hair? I have do eletro removal multiple times, and it doesnt seem to be working.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
So 1 more month? I also forget the sites ruling on this
Normally 3 months / abandoned unless the dev communicates
And the last post on patreon was
So, it will be marked abandoned when it gets noticed (probably)

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Normally 3 months / abandoned unless the dev communicates
And the last post on patreon was
So, it will be marked abandoned when it gets noticed (probably)
Last post by them was Jan 28, 2021
Not sure if that counts however.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes