4.30 star(s) 59 Votes
Mar 9, 2021
1.25 it's out

edit: link dl 1.24 (jap) > psw hentaibanchi.com
I tried extracting in Japanese, but the images are failing to load.

Edit: The reason why is because the files aren't there. If you've got an old copy, take all the pictures from the picture folder and copy them over. That just fixes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: shivan

shivan

Jun 22, 2018
I tried extracting in Japanese, but the images are failing to load.

Edit: The reason why is because the files aren't there. If you've got an old copy, take all the pictures from the picture folder and copy them over. That just fixes it.
There is a reason why they doesn't include some pics? :unsure: Btw in the folder there is patch files too, the last trick patching an old version still work

Anyone have any recommendations for games similar to this?
Try ntraholic and NTR legend

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Okay, after enough procrastinating I finally started working on the update. I'll post an update in a week as to where I am, but the first bothersome task is to port the translation over from the old version. I've only taken a brief look at the update, but I'll go ahead and estimate that I'll have this done by the end of September (and if Sheryl is still in limbo by that point I'm gonna cry.)

Fappucx

Sep 1, 2022
Okay, after enough procrastinating I finally started working on the update. I'll post an update in a week as to where I am, but the first bothersome task is to port the translation over from the old version. I've only taken a brief look at the update, but I'll go ahead and estimate that I'll have this done by the end of September (and if Sheryl is still in limbo by that point I'm gonna cry.)
LETS GOOOOOO

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
I hope Sheryl gets approved by then...

holyhen

Feb 2, 2020
I literally pressed the "Watch" button yesterday in hopes that it would notify me of a reply from you at some point in the future, and then you do that literally the next day. So I'm taking full responsibility for telepathically getting you this motivation hahahaha

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
First update, this will only work on versions 1.20+. The download in the OP will not work.

Got most of the previous translation ported over and did a couple new scenes and mid-sex descriptions. I have done no testing on this besides making sure it loads up. It's possible that the sex descriptions don't show up or crash the game, if that's the case I'll need to edit the plugin to work with space characters.

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
First update, this will only work on versions 1.20+. The download in the OP will not work.

Got most of the previous translation ported over and did a couple new scenes and mid-sex descriptions. I have done no testing on this besides making sure it loads up. It's possible that the sex descriptions don't show up or crash the game, if that's the case I'll need to edit the plugin to work with space characters.
I can share 1.25 if it helps with transferring the translation.
The author has stated that this is the last version and he will move on to developing a new game.
------------------------
P.S1: Checked the scripts and noticed that the game uses some png's from Encore! v1.12 which are not in Encode Encore! v1.25,
so I made a compilation from Encore! v1.12 + Encode Encore! v1.25
P.S2: I checked, I used the official patch that makes the game 1.12 - 1.25 + DLC
and the files are identical to the version 1.12 on top of which threw 1.25 with file replacement.
In version 1.12 and really has the necessary png files for the game to work.
----------------------------------
Encode Encore! Ver 1.25 JP ( RJ01032161 )
Encore! Ver 1.12 JP ( RJ406338 )
Encore! [v1.12] JP + Encode Encore! [v1.25] JP

Last edited:

bositsua123vn

Jun 2, 2018
I can share 1.25 if it helps with transferring the translation.
The author has stated that this is the last version and he will move on to developing a new game.
------------------------
Checked the scripts and noticed that the game uses some png's from Encore! v1.12 which are not in Encode Encore! v1.25,
so I made a compilation from Encore! v1.12 + Encode Encore! v1.25
----------------------------------
Encode Encore! Ver 1.25 JP Pixeldrain ( RJ01032161 )
Encore! Ver 1.12 JP Pixeldrain ( RJ406338 )
Encore! [v1.12] JP + Encode Encore! [v1.25] JP Pixeldrain
Thanks bro!

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes