4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
So we have a version 1.25 being translated and edited as we speak, good. Almost lost hope after seeing no update to the game.

Reactions: Fappucx

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Update: Just got a handful of the walking/lovers mode events to go. Still gotta fix the text in the stats screen and proofread it as well.
If I'm not done this by Sunday you're legally allowed to sue me.

Also, the ??? option at the clothing store apparently does nothing. It activates a switch that's used literally nowhere else in the game. Probably cut content he forgot to remove (it's supposed to be for a wedding dress)

Last edited:

killer6192

Jan 29, 2018
Update: Just got a handful of the walking/lovers mode events to go. Still gotta fix the text in the stats screen and proofread it as well.
If I'm not done this buy Sunday you're legally allowed to sue me.

Also, the ??? option at the clothing store apparently does nothing. It activates a switch that's used literally nowhere else in the game. Probably cut content he forgot to remove (it's supposed to be for a wedding dress)
You have to talk to this old dude in lovers mode to see the wedding dress.
1695780165980.png

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Kinda 'grindy' at first, but IMO it was worth it lel.
After the 3rd 'Rerun' everything becomes faster lel.
I'm just finishing the Achievements with basically the last two endings and fertilization,
(Could just skip days for rerun but where's the fun in that?)
Would recommend this since it's a very good Netori Game :v

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
Can Anyone Help me with this cz Idk what to do here. Also this is v1.25
Are you using the 1.12+1.25 version of the game from my post? If yes, make sure you unzipped the game completely and you have the file in the Encore! + Encode Encore! [v1.25] JP\www\img\pictures\sideblack.png.
also remove the read mode from the folder

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Okay, here it is. Going to let it set for a day to catch any errors before I upload it to the other file hosts and edit the post. Please let me know if there's anything untranslated or overflowing text/mistakes.

Fully patched game download + only the patch if you already have the game+DLC.

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
Okay, here it is. Going to let it set for a day to catch any errors before I upload it to the other file hosts and edit the post. Please let me know if there's anything untranslated or overflowing text/mistakes.

Fully patched game download + only the patch if you already have the game+DLC.

MEGA
Thank you for the work you've done. I'm going to test it now, check it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: P.Y.M and cactuar
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes