4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
First update, this will only work on versions 1.20+. The download in the OP will not work.

Got most of the previous translation ported over and did a couple new scenes and mid-sex descriptions. I have done no testing on this besides making sure it loads up. It's possible that the sex descriptions don't show up or crash the game, if that's the case I'll need to edit the plugin to work with space characters.
Did a quick check in translator++ and it feels like the Japanese version has a lot of new text/events that are overwritten by your translation.
I tried manually transferring your translation to the new version using translator++ I can say it will take a day.
But then your new lines of text/events that you added yourself are lost.

And you can check on the map where we in the store meet a man from the future, in the Japanese version there is a line of text that is not in your translation. Not critical.

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Did a quick check in translator++ and it feels like the Japanese version has a lot of new text/events that are overwritten by your translation.
I tried manually transferring your translation to the new version using translator++ I can say it will take a day.
But then your new lines of text/events that you added yourself are lost.

And you can check on the map where we in the store meet a man from the future, in the Japanese version there is a line of text that is not in your translation. Not critical.
What line of text is missing? Both the original version and mine have 11 boxes of text for the event where you meet the future salesman in his store for the first time. I have never used translator++ before, I've only done my translation work in rpgmaker itself. Does it split individual lines within each textbox? There are some instances where I can fit two lines of Japanese text into one line of English and also vice-versa.Also, I wouldn't bother updating it from 1.24 to 1.25. If you do wait until I am completely finished.

Also, could you give me an example as well as what you mean by it is overwriting a lot of new text/events? I just want to check to make sure I didn't delete any events by mistake.

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
have 11 boxes of text
I was wrong, I meant map id28 D 謎の場所◎
event id003 フィナーレ (Message duplicated, and overwrites the other text, not critical, but I was confused, as translator++ did not see the duplicates)
Future Workshop Owner
"\C[23]Lover's Disease\C[0] was orginally created to counteract the
nonexistant libido of men in the future.\!
Finding \C[2]compatible subjects\C[0] proved to be difficult, even with time travel!"

orig
未来工房店主
「ゆえに…同じ\C[2]適合者\C[0]に\C[23]なんども世界を繰り返してもらう\C[0]ことで
 実質的な数の少なさをカバーすることとなった…\!
 我々のエゴだとは思うがね」
Added a file where I corrected the wrong text to the Japanese original

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
I was wrong, I meant map id28 D 謎の場所◎
event id003 フィナーレ (Message duplicated, and overwrites the other text, not critical, but I was confused, as translator++ did not see the duplicates)
Future Workshop Owner
"\C[23]Lover's Disease\C[0] was orginally created to counteract the
nonexistant libido of men in the future.\!
Finding \C[2]compatible subjects\C[0] proved to be difficult, even with time travel!"

orig
未来工房店主
「ゆえに…同じ\C[2]適合者\C[0]に\C[23]なんども世界を繰り返してもらう\C[0]ことで
 実質的な数の少なさをカバーすることとなった…\!
 我々のエゴだとは思うがね」
Yeah, that was a mistake where I pasted the same textbox twice. Thanks for catching it.
RPGMV_tEAJjBkNUz.png

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
Yeah, that was a mistake where I pasted the same textbox twice. Thanks for catching it.
View attachment 2939666
Do you actually manually transfer text from the old version to the new version? One line at a time using the editor?
(I apologize in advance for the rudeness in the sentences. Google translator's fault)
---------------------------
I would transfer your translation to the new version in a day using Translator++
But as I understand, you added new events and text inserts that are not in the original.
So I can't do a 100% transfer without using the editor.

Last edited:

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Do you actually manually transfer text from the old version to the new version? One line at a time using the editor?
(I apologize in advance for the rudeness in the sentences. Google translator's fault)
I would transfer your translation to the new version in a day using Translator++
But as I understand, you added new events and text inserts that are not in the original.
I open two instances of rpgmaker, one with the old version and one with the new and copy entire blocks of multiple events (in the blue) and just paste them over. I don't need to type anything, just ctrl c+v. I can't copy over entire event pages because some stuff like the mid-sex text in the picture and the events that call them aren't present in the old version. The endings for example which contain the most text only takes a minute at most to do.
RPGMV_WyZKIJB8xM.png

For repeated text like the stamina/yen costs and the sex act selections, I use notepad++ regex replace to replace every copy of that instance all at once. The text in green only took a minute for me to replace all 100+ instances. RPGMV_raqcfhgvI3.png

Like I said I haven't tried using translator++ before, but I have no issues using the engine + notepad++ to do my work.

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
The main thing is that it shouldn't be a special restriction so that at some plot point, the hero can't go there without hitting some script/event in those cells.
View attachment 2941919
I see what you mean. They're triggers for the various repeatable "walking with Nenena" events. The direction you touch them from doesn't matter and there is also an option to walk past them without triggering the event. It shouldn't effect anything but I'll test it.

Reactions: Alex(GoD)

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
Rough MTL from this post
  • The heroine (married woman) is half elf and half succubus.
  • The main character (who will be able to change his name this time!) is an alchemist.
  • The heroine lives in an elf- like village, and the hero comes there for alchemist-like reasons.
  • No matter what, I'm cuckolding
and from a reply in the last post
  • Actually, ever since I first started making ``Encode'', I had the concept in mind: ``Let's make it something that's a cuckold, but not too heavy!'', so I'm really happy that you said that. I'm here! Of course, this concept will be used in the next work as well. I would like to incorporate all the good things I learned from the program and pursue even more chicolity, so please look forward to it!
So yeah, I think it's going to be similar, it's better this way

Jul 12, 2021
Finished the game, just wishing i could read some things, kanji is hard.... 9/10 game, wish there was more interaction, similar to one room, teaching feeling, imperial gatekeeper, and amaenbo. I mean this is a stretch. But this wouldve been the perfect game if it had that kind of interaction.

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
Rough MTL from this post
  • The heroine (married woman) is half elf and half succubus.
  • The main character (who will be able to change his name this time!) is an alchemist.
  • The heroine lives in an elf- like village, and the hero comes there for alchemist-like reasons.
  • No matter what, I'm cuckolding
and from a reply in the last post
  • Actually, ever since I first started making ``Encode'', I had the concept in mind: ``Let's make it something that's a cuckold, but not too heavy!'', so I'm really happy that you said that. I'm here! Of course, this concept will be used in the next work as well. I would like to incorporate all the good things I learned from the program and pursue even more chicolity, so please look forward to it!
So yeah, I think it's going to be similar, it's better this way
I'm interested already, kind of curious on the not too heavy part. I'll be waiting for this, especially if it has the good stuff about Encode and added some more

Kr4bby

Jun 3, 2020
I open two instances of rpgmaker, one with the old version and one with the new and copy entire blocks of multiple events (in the blue) and just paste them over. I don't need to type anything, just ctrl c+v. I can't copy over entire event pages because some stuff like the mid-sex text in the picture and the events that call them aren't present in the old version. The endings for example which contain the most text only takes a minute at most to do.
View attachment 2939687

For repeated text like the stamina/yen costs and the sex act selections, I use notepad++ regex replace to replace every copy of that instance all at once. The text in green only took a minute for me to replace all 100+ instances. View attachment 2939692

Like I said I haven't tried using translator++ before, but I have no issues using the engine + notepad++ to do my work.
Hi Cactuar,

Could you teach me how to open .exe in RPG Maker ?
Is there tutorial somewhere ?

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
Hi Cactuar,

Could you teach me how to open .exe in RPG Maker ?
Is there tutorial somewhere ?
It's not a big deal.
1) First you need to decide what version of the engine the game is created on. RPG Maker XP, VX, VX Ace, MV, MZ. This is easily done by the icon Game.exe in the folder with the game (games on XP orange icon, VX Ace is a red dragon, MV is a green cube with a man, MZ is something like a black compass).
------------------------
2) When you have determined what engine it is, you need to open the desired RPG Maker, and select File-New Project. The program will create a file Game.rpgproject in the folder you specify.
Take it and copy it to the www folder (Folder in the game directory).
After that you run the Game.rpgproject file through the editor.
And if you have done everything right, the editor will show you the map from the game.
------------------------
If your game has no folders, and it is just 1 file NameGame.exe
Then it is a packaged game and must be extracted first

Reactions: Kr4bby and cactuar

Kr4bby

Jun 3, 2020
Thank you!!
It's not a big deal.
1) First you need to decide what version of the engine the game is created on. RPG Maker XP, VX, VX Ace, MV, MZ. This is easily done by the icon Game.exe in the folder with the game (games on XP orange icon, VX Ace is a red dragon, MV is a green cube with a man, MZ is something like a black compass).
------------------------
2) When you have determined what engine it is, you need to open the desired RPG Maker, and select File-New Project. The program will create a file Game.rpgproject in the folder you specify.
Take it and copy it to the www folder (Folder in the game directory).
After that you run the Game.rpgproject file through the editor.
And if you have done everything right, the editor will show you the map from the game.
------------------------
If your game has no folders, and it is just 1 file NameGame.exe
Then it is a packaged game and must be extracted first

HBAD136

Apr 12, 2021
Hello Brother, can you share your latest translation that would fit with v1.25? Thank you!

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes