4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
Same problem, did you fix it?
I think there might be a bit easier way but this is how i fixed mine

first download this ver (ver v1.13 to be exact) after this in the previous thread you download the v1.20 ver
in that ver you will find this folder use then the v1.13 to v1.20 folder you will find the update file there use that to install the update on the game ver of the first link i given this should fix it.
but there is a bit easier way here have ver v1.21

I posted the above way since the v1.21 keeps giving me glitchy errors

Reactions: shivan

shivan

Jun 22, 2018
I think there might be a bit easier way but this is how i fixed mine

first download this ver (ver v1.13 to be exact) after this in the previous thread you download the v1.20 ver
in that ver you will find this folder use then the v1.13 to v1.20 folder you will find the update file there use that to install the update on the game ver of the first link i given this should fix it.
but there is a bit easier way here have ver v1.21

I posted the above way since the v1.21 keeps giving me glitchy errors
Thanks a lot bro, appreciated, btw I can create MTL copy of the game and upload then; but If someone translate it is better :p

shivan

Jun 22, 2018
Btw it's curious how the game on DLsite, english version, even if it is a previous version, have more reviews stars and purchased time than the japanese one :KEK:

nonna.

Jun 26, 2020
Btw it's curious how the game on DLsite, english version, even if it is a previous version, have more reviews stars and purchased time than the japanese one :KEK:
There's no English version of the game.
It's just the main game and a DLC, Encode and Encode Encore, respectively.
The main game is already completed at v1.12.

Reactions: shivan

shivan

Jun 22, 2018
There's no English version of the game.
It's just the main game and a DLC, Encode and Encode Encore, respectively.
The main game is already completed at v1.12.
I did understand now, so basically the base game is translated till 1.12, what miss is the translation of DLC pack till 1.20

therez1

Jan 9, 2018
Anyone have a patch from 1.07 to 1.08? I dont feel like losing all of my save data now that this has been finished

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes