4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

Skizeviler

Aug 26, 2022
Played the original Encode a while ago and this is a nice upgrade, can't wait for the new version to hit F95.

Thornton77

Apr 6, 2021
Anyone know when the translated version will come to F95? I've been looking forward to it for a while!
Believe the original translator said that they wouldn't do every single small update and would instead wait for the larger milestone ones to be completed before beginning translation (the last they did was 1.07, which was the shopping mall update iirc)

That is from my memory though, so you might want to double check earlier in the thread

ataz

Sep 12, 2022
How are you supposed to go see her when she's at the bathhouse? Working there doesn't do anything, and trying to sneak past, even when the receptionist is asleep still gives the dialogue that tells me to go fuck off
receptionist will fall asleep if you keep working

asdf1234

May 3, 2017
I have confidence 30, and am still not given access to the future shop. "I don't have any business over here for now..."

EDIT: Never mind, the shop appeared after restarting the game with Nenena maxed out.

Last edited:

CriticalDie

Jun 3, 2018
Is there any other netori game like this one and/or handyman legend ? For some reason i missed this one i hope i missed a few others as well

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
Is there any other netori game like this one and/or handyman legend ? For some reason i missed this one i hope i missed a few others as well
the obvious would be ntr legend and ntraholic, if you haven't played them i really recommend them!

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
the obvious would be ntr legend and ntraholic, if you haven't played them i really recommend them!
other than that you can check another great netori simulation:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...n-nontrressun-rj01053661.164549/post-11121099

for now just wait for 1.7 version out (maybe a day or two) then applied translation yourself

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Wow, dev is gonna have his own company
View attachment 2745899

Also, when are we getting an update on the translation? I would like to play 1.13. Thanks.
Still waiting until he finishes adding all the content he has planned which is honestly taking much longer than I thought it would. Transferring over my translation to an updated version of the game is extremely tedious which is why I want to avoid working on this until it's completely done. I'd probably estimate September at this point based on his progress and time for me to translate.

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
How are you supposed to go see her when she's at the bathhouse? Working there doesn't do anything, and trying to sneak past, even when the receptionist is asleep still gives the dialogue that tells me to go fuck off
Keep interact with her until she asleep then go to the girl

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Hey cactuar, considering this has a fertilised and pregnancy state, shouldn't it have the pregnancy tag? I hate missing games because they don't have a tag or vice versa.

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Hey cactuar, considering this has a fertilised and pregnancy state, shouldn't it have the pregnancy tag? I hate missing games because they don't have a tag or vice versa.
Probably, pregnancy was added in the DLC and the tags are still from the original version of the game. I don't have the ability to edit tags anyways, a mod has to do it (or maybe I'm just too stupid to figure out how.) I'll let one of them know.

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
How do they get away with not pixelating the dick? Is it just because the MC is represented as just sort of a shadow? If that's all it takes I don't see why all the Japanese games don't do this... It looks way better than the normal censoring.

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
How do they get away with not pixelating the dick? Is it just because the MC is represented as just sort of a shadow? If that's all it takes I don't see why all the Japanese games don't do this... It looks way better than the normal censoring.
pretty sure this is an uncensored release, though don't take my word of that

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes