Others Complete [Translation Request] Self Defense Dojo Secret NTR Lesson 護身術道場 秘密のNTRレッスン[RJ01053661]

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Dlsite is showing 1.66 for now, and there's just cinema bug fix listed in it. Probably 1.7 is still waiting for approval

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
any translate hero here?

and what are all those items if someone can make a guide or something it will be helpful due to japanese :(

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2019
v1.7 is out now, and here's the changelog:

• Fixed and improved functionality of Ayano's apartment.
    • You can now buy Ayano's apartment key from black market.
    • You may lose peeking scene if you directly use the key, so it is recommended if you play her scenario again from the beginning.
    • Now both Ayano and Mayuko has peeking function.
  • Addition of "mechanical prosthetic limbs" item to the black market.
    • This item can make the training process easier. It has the effect of increasing the lust to the max.
    • This item specifically created because the dev's getting complained about the training process takes too much time after the midpoint of the game.
  • Fixed a freeze bug in the cinema.
    • There's a bug in the cinema when some girls freeze depends on the sound volume (loud or quiet). This has now fixed.

Reactions: suyatna

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
v1.7 is out now, and here's the changelog:

• Fixed and improved functionality of Ayano's apartment.
    • You can now buy Ayano's apartment key from black market.
    • You may lose peeking scene if you directly use the key, so it is recommended if you play her scenario again from the beginning.
    • Now both Ayano and Mayuko has peeking function.
  • Addition of "mechanical prosthetic limbs" item to the black market.
    • This item can make the training process easier. It has the effect of increasing the lust to the max.
    • This item specifically created because the dev's getting complained about the training process takes too much time after the midpoint of the game.
  • Fixed a freeze bug in the cinema.
    • There's a bug in the cinema when some girls freeze depends on the sound volume (loud or quiet). This has now fixed.
i found in svscomics just 1.6.6 version

Vamptu

Mar 7, 2023
still not open ayano apartment?
I've tested with a save file that's already "clear" and the same massage appeared when I tried to enter.
From whats written in the 1.7 update to enter Ayanos apartment we will buy a key from the black market.
I suggest wait till 1.7 is released don't bother with 1.66.

Reactions: suyatna
Apr 22, 2019
Is there just a scene with the cashier? Asking as the very first preview is a picture of her with a raincoat.
I'm playing the v.1.65.

suyatna

Jul 6, 2017
I've tested with a save file that's already "clear" and the same massage appeared when I tried to enter.
From whats written in the 1.7 update to enter Ayanos apartment we will buy a key from the black market.
I suggest wait till 1.7 is released don't bother with 1.66.
okay, thank for the info

Aruetor

Jul 25, 2017
Also apparently there's gonna be some new peek option/mechanic that works only before you got the key (because with the key you'll just enter the house right away). At least that's how it sounds like and is probably technically realized. So once 1.7 drops you probably wanna try that one before buying the key right away.