4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
so i saved, closed the game reopened it and my save was overloaded by one in which i had no progress but 50000 yen 100 actions and 4000 stamina, someone knows?
Sounds like you somehow accessed a alternate NG+ where you selected to keep the MC's progress but reset hers. It's part of the options when first starting a NG+, read all the prompts.

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Has the new version been released yet or is the dev still bugfixing?
He finished the "walk around town" events with Nenena and the pop-up messages during events, but still has more content planned. Another 2-3 months before the game is completely finished. I'm not working on this again until it's all done, so don't expect any updates until July/August.

Thornton77

Apr 6, 2021
He finished the "walk around town" events with Nenena and the pop-up messages during events, but still has more content planned. Another 2-3 months before the game is completely finished. I'm not working on this again until it's all done, so don't expect any updates until July/August.
Ahhh fair, thank you very much for the update and your work on this

Reactions: cactuar

Az's fav

Dec 20, 2018
Gotta say, this game is amazing, it've been a while since i got completely sucked into.
And that ending tho :giggle:

Reactions: papuh

jpeters1138

Mar 12, 2020
Trying to do this game without cheats is really frustrating. Why do I fail 95% of jobs and can't make enough money to progress a single thing. Really frustrating and no tips in game to explain it

tantan0210

Mar 24, 2019
Trying to do this game without cheats is really frustrating. Why do I fail 95% of jobs and can't make enough money to progress a single thing. Really frustrating and no tips in game to explain it
if lust is more than 60 then you will fail more jobs, try to keep it around 40ish, id suggest working at the store for more ap, then labour for stamina

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Is anyone subscribed to their page so we all can be up to date with their work???
it doesn't cost anything subscribe to him
the latest update from yesterday, he ate some spicy food got bad stomach and burn butt
went to the doctor got colonoscope and remove some Polyp oof and went on a new diet for recovery

it may be delayed for another 1-2 weeks

Additional Costumes
School swimsuit type ... 30%.
Others to be released at any time
◆Lover mode ... 10%.
Erotic sound effects ... 5%.
Other useful items etc. ...0%.

4.30 star(s) 59 Votes