4.30 star(s) 59 Votes

SH1NY4

Aug 13, 2018
What are the requisites for the ending #3 and #4?
Just did #1 and #2 and they were a bit plain
iirc ending 3 is by getting the full confidence
and ending 4 is making it so that during the whole two weeks she doesn't have sex with her boyfriend (but requires ending 3)
you can do it by banging her every night for long enough that the night just passes

Shinatobe

Oct 5, 2017
So I've noticed the AP displays wrongly on the higher drinks you can buy from the vendor machines, this caused me quite some confusion at the start of the game as to why I wasn't able to buy the drinks when I had enough money.

I've fixed the description on all the vendor machines, so that it now displays the AP needed for drinks correctly, not sure if this was an oversight from the dev or translator, anyway just replace the files inside the folder "www -> data" with the files I provided, since I'm not sure on what map the vendor machines are placed i put every map in there.

semper_solus

Jul 23, 2018
Trying to do this game without cheats is really frustrating. Why do I fail 95% of jobs and can't make enough money to progress a single thing. Really frustrating and no tips in game to explain it
For more detail, the closer to 0 Lust you are, the more Success you have in jobs. Turns out burning all your lust on her before you go work gets you 100% job success which means bonuses as well.
(And this concept is mentioned by an NPC, but it's not stated this explicitly)

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
how do you get the true love ending? I don't know what conditions I'm missing
You need to make sure Nenena doesn't have any sex with he boyfriend during the two weeks. You'll also need the infinite charge adult toys and the nanomachines from the future shop, and the adult theater pass. If you don't feel like cheating, buy the 20x focus boost from the future shop and work jobs untill you have like 1000 AP and I think 40000 stamina, and use the adult theater pass so you can keep your lust around 200. You'll be able to access the option to fuck her the whole day in your room when meeting her around town, not in the classroom (never let her go to the mall), and on Saturdays you'll need enough lust and AP the option to fuck her the whole weekend. This is all easiest after getting her to max assistance level on a prior run and carrying all your stats over. You don't need to fuck her all night every day, it's just safer. If you don't, keep an eye on her stats each day and if you see any of her counters regarding her boyfriend go up just load a previous save.

Reactions: CoochMcGooch

YamiShiro

Nov 17, 2019
the original game is currently at v1.13, someone knows what was added? and I searched and no page goes beyond version 1.07

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Sooo found out about the game pretty recently and having my fun so far but loking at all the trophy requirements I was wondering how to do all that in just two weeks all the while building and managing your character xD

Is there a NG+ or someting or can I extend the game over these 2 weeks?

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Sooo found out about the game pretty recently and having my fun so far but loking at all the trophy requirements I was wondering how to do all that in just two weeks all the while building and managing your character xD

Is there a NG+ or someting or can I extend the game over these 2 weeks?
Yes. You can choose to keep more, but at minimum the stats you get from jobs (action points, stamina, stamina recovery from sleep) carry over.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
4.30 star(s) 59 Votes